Hearts done again by another Peasant offside goal. ?

I actually think if VAR was involved Boyces would've stood as the celtics defender foot was far back and in line with Boyce

giphy.gif

They have been scraping through so many games this season with dubious decisions and otherwise good fortune. It just can't continue. Their luck will run out sooner or later. We have been just as poor but we just aren't getting anywhere near as many game changing decisions as they have.

Had the game running alongside ours.
"How can you watch them?"
I wasn't I was watching the ref.
He had a fair game.
Timmy was offside and so was Hearts' goal.
What's more alarming was Gordon at the filth's first goal.
Ball went through him. Seemed to pull away from the ball a la Barkas.
giphy.gif

FFS that a barkas type effort.

He had a fair game.
giphy.gif
Unbelievable error from the second best keeper in the league… shocking mistake. I hope your not saying this was deliberate!

I don’t think either are offside, Craig Gordon but, eh? I’d be looking at betting patterns.

No matter what
it was a huge 3 points away from home with half a squad out for the filth
We are struggling ourselves at the moment and 2 of their new Japanese signings have scored and are contributing already

Us not bringing some quality in is a massive mistake and hopefully we get that sorted before the window shuts
We can’t drop any points against them next week and they are carrying a huge bit of luck this season

He had a fair game.
giphy.gif
If it didn't deflect slightly upwards off the defender's knee that's very poor from Gordon.

Last edited:
He had a fair game.
giphy.gif
That’s poor. Very poor.

Hearts goal was probably offside too. Human error happens, just need to get on with it

He had a fair game.
giphy.gif
totally agree with everything you said both goals offside, main thing is we got our 3 points still think the scum are nothing special going down with cramp etc, thought souttar did ok, halkett looks an issue for hearts, and the gordon one does look kind of suspect, boyce did everything right with penalty just a tad to far to left and hitting post

They have been scraping through so many games this season with dubious decisions and otherwise good fortune. It just can't continue. Their luck will run out sooner or later. We have been just as poor but we just aren't getting anywhere near as many game changing decisions as they have.
I just hope they don’t have a bearing on the title. It should be done by now. I keep saying it can’t go on but it just does!

Gordon loves chucking one in for them.

Was a feature in his first spell at Hearts too.
He was probably man of the match in the 2-1 win for Hearts first game of the season?

I’m led to believe he was pish tonight but he hardly chucks it against Celtic

He was probably man of the match in the 2-1 win for Hearts first game of the season?

I’m led to believe he was pish tonight but he hardly chucks it against Celtic
He wasn't pish, he had two excellent saves. The one where the Japanese scored was going like a bullet and swerving, but Gordon should probably have done better. To say he throws goals in when Hearts play Celtic is absolute nonsense and is paranoia that the Mhanks would be proud of.

I just hope they don’t have a bearing on the title. It should be done by now. I keep saying it can’t go on but it just does!
Unfortunately there's a good chance these decisions could have a big bearing on where the title goes this season. I honestly think the next few days of the transfer window are now crucial as to who wins it. We really need to add a couple of quality players that will take us to the next level and make sure we then have a quality pool of players to choose from for the league run in and blow away any aspirations this mob have of getting near us.

It was offside but Hearts' goal looked a bit iffy. However, I'd be willing to forgive that one. Shame they missed the penalty as Celtic were absolutely blowing out their arse by that point. They did not look good at all. Had Hearts scored that penalty I reckon they would have done Celtic.
Said it a few times. The scvm are a 45 maybe 60 minute team. Very unusual characteristic for supposed champions. It's one reason why they will fail.

Last edited:
Had Radio Scotland on in the car on the way home from the game and Dick Gordon and that biscuits were banging on as if the scum were Man City. Apparently first half the tramps were playing some of the best stuff they’ve ever seen!

Said it a few times. The scvm are a 45 maybe 60 minute team. Very unusual characteristic for supposed champions. It's one reason why they will fail.
Definitely, they did actually look done as they came out in the 2nd half and they don't really have the players to change it either.

He wasn't pish, he had two excellent saves. The one where the Japanese scored was going like a bullet and swerving, but Gordon should probably have done better. To say he throws goals in when Hearts play Celtic is absolute nonsense and is paranoia that the Mhanks would be proud of.
Just going on what I was told, seen the goal and he could’ve done better but I know previously he’s been brilliant against them

Keepers have off days, Gordon definitely doesn’t throw them in to benefit Celtic as you say

Hearts goal was offside as well.

I watched until they went 2-0 up and Hearts were absolutely shite, barely laid a glove on them in the 1st half. They deserved to lose that game.

Sickens me that the rest of the dross in the SPL give them so much respect, despite them missing key players.
You watched that shite when the Rangers game was on? Sniff Sniff :eek:

Back