Hearts done again by another Peasant offside goal. ?

No matter what
it was a huge 3 points away from home with half a squad out for the filth
We are struggling ourselves at the moment and 2 of their new Japanese signings have scored and are contributing already

Us not bringing some quality in is a massive mistake and hopefully we get that sorted before the window shuts
We can’t drop any points against them next week and they are carrying a huge bit of luck this season
Sadly I watched the game!

If it wasn’t for Gordon chucking that in then the Japanese done nothing and was missing for the second half.

On another note, they had the cheekbone, Tom Daley, and Turnheid missing! I am struggling to think of who else given they have spent money on players to replace the ones that are injured.

We had Alfie, Davis, Kent, Hagi all missing so where is the credit for us when we have more injured and suspended than them?

We also didn’t go and spend money on utter shite but played Lowry and used Scottish youth instead of buying Japan

giphy.gif
To be fair that is close. Closer than the one at Parkhead.

Morelos hand ball last week yellow card
Bitton hand ball this week escapes a second yellow
This is my gripe. No issue with the goals as they evened themselves out IMO but both Bitton and O’Riley handled the ball for the penalty. Do Beaton and Clancy have different interpretations of the rules?

Just read Halkett went off injured. That might just put the notion of Souttar joining us in the next few days to bed.

This is my gripe. No issue with the goals as they evened themselves out IMO but both Bitton and O’Riley handled the ball for the penalty. Do Beaton and Clancy have different interpretations of the rules?

I'd have given Hearts two penalties if that's the case. Knowing them they'd have fucked both up.

Just seen them celebrating in sport scene. Embarrassing beyond belief these Kent’s. Big Ange says too much focus on referee decisions lol lol lol. Tell that to the 200 bloggers whose job it is to dissect every minuscule moment that goes against them. I fucking dislike that fat Australian Greek tragic violin playing lady's front bottom.

Just Sportscene to see our highlights and the scum players are celebrating like they’ve won the Champions League.

Watched a bit of their game as well. First half Hearts are about to break from their own half and Jota pulls the player back = no booking.

Bitton is on a yellow card and deliberately hand balls it = no second yellow.

Had the game running alongside ours.
"How can you watch them?"
I wasn't I was watching the ref.
He had a fair game.
Timmy was offside and so was Hearts' goal.
What's more alarming was Gordon at the filth's first goal.
Ball went through him. Seemed to pull away from the ball a la Barkas.
giphy.gif
Ffs, that is shocking. He’s moved his arms away from the ball. That’s an easy save for an amateur keeper never mind a professional. It’s blatant cheating, he’s let that in.

If that doesn’t come under scrutiny from somewhere our game is even more corrupt and fucked than it is already.

Had the game running alongside ours.
"How can you watch them?"
I wasn't I was watching the ref.
He had a fair game.
Timmy was offside and so was Hearts' goal.
What's more alarming was Gordon at the filth's first goal.
Ball went through him. Seemed to pull away from the ball a la Barkas.
giphy.gif
Gordon is one of the most overrated players of his generation. For such a tall guy he gets beaten from long range an awful lot.

Real question is why Beaton doesn't book Bitton for the handball at the pen. He booked morelos for his and I don't see why one is a booking and one isn't.

Was a shocking pen.

Sent Hart the wrong way. If that had been Tav for us, Id have been raging.

Hearts can have no complaints, they blew it themselves by being so passive. Hatate had the freedom of Edinburgh for Timmys 1st goal.

Waiting again til they were behind to have a go.
A shocking pen?
Thats harsh, in fact, it’s trip, claptrap and stupid.
Inside of the post!
I guess you’ve taken a penalty.
Its a bit like a typing error on here.

If you can't hit a penalty on target you shouldn't be a professional footballer.

Utter disgrace. Hearts have no one to blame but themselves.
You’re being a plonker here.
Some of the best players in the world have missed the target with penalties.
Should they all have chucked it when committed such a heinous act and never kicked a ball again?

As I said in another thread. The BBC podcast even said Celtic should have been down to 9 men. Bitton for 3 handballs and Jota for a clear pull back while already on a yellow. Of course, it all evens itself out over the season.

A shocking pen?
Thats harsh, in fact, it’s trip, claptrap and stupid.
Inside of the post!
I guess you’ve taken a penalty.
Its a bit like a typing error on here.

If a professional footballer taking a penalty, sends the keeper the wrong way and still misses then yes its a shocking penalty.

No bad luck or being harsh about it.

Hearts goal was offside as well.

I watched until they went 2-0 up and Hearts were absolutely shite, barely laid a glove on them in the 1st half. They deserved to lose that game.

Sickens me that the rest of the dross in the SPL give them so much respect, despite them missing key players.
Eh when we we’re playing you we’re watching the Tim’s ? Wtf

seriously reading this thread you’d have though he was about two yards offside , watched it mutiple times now still not sure .

celtics 1st was a peach saw the gif of it on another thread .Gordon had nochance of stopping it. the other 2 goals where defo off
Sorry but I’m pissing myself at this. A 25 yard effort, not in the corner, it goes between Gordon’s arms, not beyond them, between them - and he had no chance? It was a piss poor bit of goalkeeping.

Just read their new signing got motm let’s see how good the lady's front bottom is next wednesday

Gordon when he plays against Blue is like Goram, Gordon when he plays against Green dives with no arms. Shocking pen miss. Linesmen a sleep for Both Goals from them and Hearts. Should have been a red card for the handball but this is Scottish Refs all over. They do not have a clue.

Back