Hearts - dreadful dreadful side

I don’t know if they have overstretched finically with their new stand but some of their players definitely don’t look at the standard they used to have.

Souttar is 100% no for me. Should have been 5 or 6 today had Arfield taken his chances and Middleton loft his effort higher. Does not look like what we need.

Katic is far better in every way! Why pay millions for a backup. We could pick up a decent young defender far cheaper and don’t have to give Hearts good money

How the hell wasn't he booked for persistent fouling?
He would be if he signed for us, absolutely gauranteed and every single incident would disected and shown from every angle and talked about after the game non stop. That's another reason he couldn't play for us.

Only seen a small part of the game was it the usual, PUNT and Hope, sore to the eye and pathetic if your a home supporter, no wonder they never attended.

The 4 games we've had against them have been amongst the easiest of the season. They have one tactic to lump the ball long up to the big striker and get bodies in the box. Absolutely no quality in their team without Naismith, and clearly not a hope in hell of them doing anything in the Scottish cup final.

Terrible team and stone age tactics.

To be fair those are the tactics of all scottish teams except us and the scum. Launch it and be physical. If you can fit in a player or 2 with skill or pace at the top of the pitch you will be top 6 material, even European qualifier standard in the case of killie or the sheep. But this coaching has killed the national game.

Post a thread 5 mins after a very good Rangers win and the thread is about how shite our opponents were?

A bit strange that.
Aye, there's no need. Besides, they seem to do better against the dregs of humanity than they do us. That's just how football is sometimes.

They are absolute shocking. Same as Aberdeen and killie. Punt the ball long kick feck out the opposition. Our league is a joke

The 4 games we've had against them have been amongst the easiest of the season. They have one tactic to lump the ball long up to the big striker and get bodies in the box. Absolutely no quality in their team without Naismith, and clearly not a hope in hell of them doing anything in the Scottish cup final.

How about praising our team?

We played well, great 3 points.

Wonder what levein can pull out the bag for the SCF. Going on that performance today the mentally challengeds will scud them. Taking nothing away from us as we were excellent today

Hearts without Naismith etc have been their downfall and has shown. They started the season great but obviously have severely lacked quality. God knows how they'll beat them in the final.

It says a lot about Scottish football that 3 of the top 6 don't attempt to play football and the managers of 2 of them are touted for bigger jobs.

Hearts were rotten. Watching the mass exodus of their supporters said it all. No way I can see hearts doing anything against them.

I felt sorry for the ball every time a heartz player got it. They must have had a few right fanny teams in the cup to reach the final.They'll get horsed by the scum easily at hampdump

Wee Ann will have them fired up for the final.
lmooyVv.gif

:cool:

If we had taken the chances we created today it could have been 6-1'

The mhanky mhob will fuukin take their chances and hump them at hampden.

Maybe it’s because they never had the wee neds in the corner the day. They must have been missed wae all that noise they make. Imagine what they’ll be like when their voices break.

I felt sorry for the ball every time a heartz player got it. They must have had a few right fanny teams in the cup to reach the final.They'll get horsed by the scum easily at hampdump

It’s chicken and egg territory. Think they were reluctant to close down because our 3 midfielders showed they were able keep their cool and play a pass when they did. In other games we’ve been jittery and lacked composure, which teams like Hearts will pounce on.

We would have made any team in the league look ordinary . Our midfield today was immense . Rather than Hearts being terrible ,I prefer to say we made them look terrible . They simply could no handle us

Hopefully the big battering ram will batter Broon less than the senseless he already is, in the SCF.

To think...
A shit side like this can reach a cup final.
A shit side like this is all that stands in the way of their trebble trebble.

We'd be as well signing Christian Nade, who was another utterly useless battering ram.

How little Hearts have evolved.
Today was like a poor man’s version of a decade ago when their main tactic was Robbie Neilson hurtling throw ins towards Nade.
They’ve still got the towel pitch side with the current target man Ikpeazu.

We made Hearts look utterly pish today

Also, and being fair, they have been absolutely decimated by key injuries this season.

I remember someone on here saying Hearts would be lucky to finish top six when they were sitting high on the league at the time but had just suffered yet another key injury.

They weren’t far wrong.

They aren't very good withouth Naismith. If he isnt fit for the cup final, they have no chance. Especially as that big striker is a red card waiting to happen against the unwashed at hampden.

Treble treble sadly. They will get totally pumped. Unless they break a few legs

How little Hearts have evolved.
Today was like a poor man’s version of a decade ago when their main tactic was Robbie Neilson hurtling throw ins towards Nade.
They’ve still got the towel pitch side with the current target man Ikpeazu.

Yes, indeed.

Remember Hearts also had that other lumbering oaf as well, the Lithuanian, Edgaras Jankauskas? At least Andrius Velicka scored goals for them even if he flopped with us. A cautionary tale.

We've either been linked with too many of these half wits over the years - mainly due to sheer laziness in our so-called scouting previously - or signed them.

I mean, who knows or gives a fuck what Jamie Walker is up to these days? Another example of a bullet dodged and why, for the most part, hoovering up SPFL 'talent' is completely pointless, unimaginative and doesn't enhance anything for us, except our wage bill.

You can’t discount the extra dimension Naismith gives them in terms of pressing and tempo.

He’s a big miss for them, no love for the guy but here’s hoping he’s fit for the Scottish Cup Final, they’ll definitely get scudded if he’s not.

They will get scudded anyway.

I’m going to make sure I’m no where near a television or a radio that day. Might even head down to the Lake District to get away from it. There is 0% chance of Hearts getting anything from that game.

Saw elsewhere that Clare was in the boozer till shutting time on Friday night.....no wonder he was "sick" during the warm up lol

I watched the game on TV and the atmosphere from the hearts fans was terrible usually you go there its noisy they are on your backs and it can be intimidating. None of that yesterday

Back