Hearts face having membership revoked.

The SPFL is connected to the SFA as a member association. What takes place within the SPFL is strictly the business of the 42 club members. If the SFA had wished to get involved with the SPFL shambles that should have taken place two months ago.

This is our battle too.

Even if Hearts etc were somehow allowed to stay up, we still have to take down the SPFL executive. This is not about the title, it is about basic sporting and corporate governance, albeit the relegated clubs have a stronger grievance.

Everything that went on before, during, and after the vote was a stitch up, designed to help one club. If we back away from this now then we may as give them the keys to Ibrox. You can certainly write off getting a fair crack of the whip over the next 5-10 years if this mob are allowed to get away with this. There is not a chance we will be allowed to win the league next year, the Yahoos and their fan base have already proved what they are willing to do or accept in order to win. We need to break Lawwell’s stranglehold on the Scottish game, which means exposing his shenanigans throughout the entire process.

Even if Hearts accept their fate, which I doubt, then I would still fully expect us to still proceed with legal action, with the purpose of proving the SPFL executive acted illegally, or at least with extreme bias and agenda. If we prove that then we might get Lawwell as well. I am guessing he will be hoping to swan off to some cushy part time job at Uefa in a year or two, and it would be a sad state of affairs if he is allowed to move on with his public integrity intact.

In my heart I know you are right, but I don't find it easy to forgive the backstabbing bastards.

1.both rangers and hearts need to take spfl/sfa to court for corrupted votes,bullying and coercion of other teams,ending the season early at the cost of millions in potential income.
2.if rangers /hearts win,they should be demanding the resignations of maxwell,doncaster,mc glennan and mc kenzie,with a prohibition order preventing lawwrll having any dealings in future as a minimum.
3.if rangers/ hearts lose any potential court hearing and status quo remains in place,then we should be handing in our 2yr notice to get out of this scum ridden league/orgsnisation and look to take our world leading brand elsewhere,where it is appreciated on a level field.
4.spfl/sfa don't have the funds to fight this in courts and sky will bail out,if rangers are not part of the big picture.

I hope the rangers board are going to use this whistlebowers evidence and go the full way with them...enough is enough....we've had at least 8yrs of supression and back stabbing...now it's our turn.

Let's all crowd fund hearts legal bill
I'd rather fund our own. Its become clear we have very different goals. We want a cleansing, Hearts are more interested in compensation for being relegated

The only way the SFA can act is if Hearts lose the case. Thet's why the report says 'could' not 'would'

This is our battle too.

Even if Hearts etc were somehow allowed to stay up, we still have to take down the SPFL executive. This is not about the title, it is about basic sporting and corporate governance, albeit the relegated clubs have a stronger grievance.

Everything that went on before, during, and after the vote was a stitch up, designed to help one club. If we back away from this now then we may as give them the keys to Ibrox. You can certainly write off getting a fair crack of the whip over the next 5-10 years if this mob are allowed to get away with this. There is not a chance we will be allowed to win the league next year, the Yahoos and their fan base have already proved what they are willing to do or accept in order to win. We need to break Lawwell’s stranglehold on the Scottish game, which means exposing his shenanigans throughout the entire process.

Even if Hearts accept their fate, which I doubt, then I would still fully expect us to still proceed with legal action, with the purpose of proving the SPFL executive acted illegally, or at least with extreme bias and agenda. If we prove that then we might get Lawwell as well. I am guessing he will be hoping to swan off to some cushy part time job at Uefa in a year or two, and it would be a sad state of affairs if he is allowed to move on with his public integrity intact.
I agree with every word apart from still expecting us to proceed with legal action. I don't understand how some people can even get excited about next ye ar, and I hold my hand up to the ones who have already shelled out for season tickets, because we're not winning the league next season. It's only going to get worse. The victory at Parkhead and the league cup final shambles is only the start as they've tried their hand and got away with it. I travel up to three or four games a season and it drives me mad the late tackles unpunished, the bookings for the first foul from one of ours when the opposition get away with four of five before getting booked, the time wasting, penalties not given, I could go on. I watch all the games on telly but it looks even worse in the flesh. So it's either clean them out by taking legal action or sit back and watch them win another treble as winning against fourteen at Parkhead doesn't happen very often.

I'd rather fund our own. Its become clear we have very different goals. We want a cleansing, Hearts are more interested in compensation for being relegated

The only way the SFA can act is if Hearts lose the case. Thet's why the report says 'could' not 'would'
Fair point brother

I agree with every word apart from still expecting us to proceed with legal action. I don't understand how some people can even get excited about next ye ar, and I hold my hand up to the ones who have already shelled out for season tickets, because we're not winning the league next season. It's only going to get worse. The victory at Parkhead and the league cup final shambles is only the start as they've tried their hand and got away with it. I travel up to three or four games a season and it drives me mad the late tackles unpunished, the bookings for the first foul from one of ours when the opposition get away with four of five before getting booked, the time wasting, penalties not given, I could go on. I watch all the games on telly but it looks even worse in the flesh. So it's either clean them out by taking legal action or sit back and watch them win another treble as winning against fourteen at Parkhead doesn't happen very often.
I understand the frustration, but it was never going to be an easy process in overturning the monopoly they have contrived over the last decade, both on and off the pitch.

Someone has to step up and get the SPFL Exec out, and now leagues over Europe are restarting then it is becoming more obvious with every passing day to those who sat on the fence that it was a stitch up.

Secondly, I agree we appear to be fair game to other teams, fans and refs. Therefore, this year we really need to step up the PR in flagging up these ridiculous decisions, whether that be ex players or pundits calling out the bias. We also need Gerrard and the board to start calling it out clearly, I felt we were too passive last year in letting certain things go. I appreciate he is trying to manage with a bit of class and dignity and composure, but at some point he has to realise what he is up against here. You think Sir Walter, Fergie, Mourinho, etc would have let half the shit go last year without throwing a few tantrums? We need a siege mentality, willing to fight tooth and nail for every decision and advantage.

Don’t give up, the tide will turn. it is just a matter of when, not if.

The bullying begins

The key word is ‘could’. The SFA wouldn’t dare challenge a court ruling. They could only take such action is Hearts lost their case
I'm this instance, I'd hope that every club who voted for an enquiry backed hearts and joined the court case.
Thrashing out a deal where hearts pay for it. But we all go at them. They wouldn't kick us all out.
Christ, they won't even kick hearts out.

Back