Hearts face having membership revoked.

geoallison

The Scottish Media have a share of the blame for all of this as well.

They aren't willing to stand up and ask the pertinent questions about what has gone on over the last months. They are quite happy to go along with the corruption as most Sports Editors are happy that Shameless FC were awarded the league and that's all that matters to them.

Serious questions should be getting asked in not only the media but in the Toytown Parliament as well. But don't hold your breath.
The entire country is fucked, this is what happens when tarriers get into positions of power.

fourbus

Funny how the day that Peado loving Peter, joins discussions with the SPFL & SFA about starting the season, Hearts suddenly get hit with this threat, we have known for weeks Court was/is a distinct possibility and not once Has anyone mentioned revoking of memberships, Maybe im just an old cynic.

Jenny

I don't understand how they can get away with this shit? Why is there not an expose of these bastards already and heads to roll?

B Ferguson 6

missing the bigger picture, fan rivals I can accept. Corruption, tainted titles I cant.

Once again if you think I am alone in backing Hearts and hoping they take on the corrupt cabal you are wrong.
You’re not Alone in hoping hearts will fight the good fight.

hearts will roll over and do what they are told.

They should have went down the legal route weeks ago.

hearts and budge have been a shambles ever since the Dundee ghost vote.

Beer Belly Loyal

We should do the same then? They going to take our licence of us? How would the sky deal look after that
I think the cabal would jump at the opportunity to throw us out, I really do, the game in Scotland has been getting fucked right up the arse for the benefit of one club.
These bastards in control simply don't care.

jexx

This should be the end for the absolute wasters in charge of the game. What a shambles. A bunch of amateurs ruining the simple pleasure of watching football.
Threats, bribes, placemen. It's unbelievable what has happened to football in Scotland.
I hope we find a way to get rid of the ba*tards soon before more fans walk away.
Tims, they actually ruin everything they touch.

Hanover_Loyal

Bring it on ya DFBs.
Don't care wtf happens to Hearts, but the more clubs attacking the governing bodies the better.
Corrupt, incompetent, amateurs.
Nuke the lot of them.

Harrogate Bluenose

You’re not Alone in hoping hearts will fight the good fight.

hearts will roll over and do what they are told.

They should have went down the legal route weeks ago.

hearts and budge have been a shambles ever since the Dundee ghost vote.
NO THEY have not, if they had not exploited all routes and accepted relegation then went to court the judge would have laughed at them. They are playing this perfectly. I do agree if they had managed to get a reprieve without going to court I would be furious. Legally they are doing it perfectly and doncaster is shitting himself.

Willger

Why would the SFA revoke a members licence for taking the SPFL to court ?, I think Lawwell is starting to lose his grip.

Tomted

The issue of Hearts possibly taking court action against the SPFL has been bouncing around for weeks and Maxwell had nothing to say. He goes to a meeting on Friday with Doncaster and Lawwell and he is now mouthing off about revoking Hearts membership. Could it be that someone has put the thought into his head.

EH47

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
That's right, not a single fucking one of them would be.
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
Let them fight their own battles.

Harrogate Bluenose

The issue of Hearts possibly taking court action against the SPFL has been bouncing around for weeks and Maxwell had nothing to say. He goes to a meeting on Friday with Doncaster and Lawwell and he is now mouthing off about revoking Hearts membership. Could it be that someone has put the thought into his head.
its so obvious. they are shitting themselves. a forensic audit of that vote might see police cars calling to take the puppet to the cells.

subversive_bear

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
They are getting f**ked over but I completely agree with you. I'm quite enjoying this in a perverse way.

Kinbo

My enemies enemy and all that.

It’s a chance to stand up to this tarrier infested organisation

Harrogate Bluenose

They are getting f**ked over but I completely agree with you. I'm quite enjoying this in a perverse way.
in any other season, with any other board. I would be shouting to keep them down. They hate us, we hate them. But knowing how corrupt the vote was. Why it was and who was behind it has me wanting justice. 100%

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
If we could guarantee they.would revoke our SFA membership, then we should sue immediately.
Then buy an English Championship Club. There will be plenty on sale!!

watch

Doesn’t sound correct.

Whether there is a requirement to go to the CAS will depend on the rules governing the relationship between Hearts and the SPFL (not the rules as between Hearts and the SFA). The difference with our transfer embargo case is that we were effectively challenging a decision of the SFA Disciplinary Tribunal.

Bknowe

The entire country is fucked, this is what happens when tarriers get into positions of power.
The problem isn't so much tarriers.

It's the non tarriers who decide to side with them and end up further down the rabbit hole than they even could get.

Look at the SNP. They openly covet the Catholic vote but their leaders since they've seized power have been Protestatnt./CoS.

bearspakora

We challenged and defeated the SFA in Court when they tried to impose an illegal transfer ban.

I don't know if this is legal precedent, but it demonstrates that the SFA can be taken to Court.

Reactions: Baz

HCMC_Loyal

What has happened to Scotland? What used to be a democratic country with rule of law has now become overrun with tinpot dictators who flout all rules and regulations!!!

Rangers, please, for the sake of our sanity and the future of our children's footballing pleasure, join Hearts in legal action, get thrown out of this pissy little footballing backwater and go join a better run FA.

OrigTommy

This is bullying plain and simple, although having been done through Keith Jackson I suppose the league can claim they didn’t say it.

RFC should stand in solidarity and say that if they intend to revoke Hearts membership then take ours too.

WATP

?

Hearts, or another member club, would have to take the action for it to not be thrown out of Court. Fans just simply can't take the SPFL to court.
If they are single shareholders or a collection of Individual shareholders they can.

Scotty07

This is bullying plain and simple, although having been done through Keith Jackson I suppose the league can claim they didn’t say it.

RFC should stand in solidarity and say that if they intend to revoke Hearts membership then take ours too.
would be a great day mate, would let the rest of the country sit up and see the shit.
outside Scotland I mean, waste of time inside.
Club would survive a nuclear attack as long as the fans had an average path to the stadium.

Last edited:

Dave570

It's like the wee brother (SPFL) acting the cünt, playing the bully in the playground. Taking liberties and stealing sweeties. Any hint of the poor bastards getting strenghth to stand up to him he threatens them with his older brother (SFA) to "Knock fúck out of you...you...you... and you"

The bully continues to get away with stealing sweeties and slapping jaws.
I am watching Peaky Blinders thanks to the recommendations on here but it looks like the exact same story with the SFA\SPFL and the Irish contingent Liewell. Corruption, threaten to get your own way and make pay-offs. We all know who the Gypsies are.

Snakehips

This is our battle too.

Even if Hearts etc were somehow allowed to stay up, we still have to take down the SPFL executive. This is not about the title, it is about basic sporting and corporate governance, albeit the relegated clubs have a stronger grievance.

Everything that went on before, during, and after the vote was a stitch up, designed to help one club. If we back away from this now then we may as give them the keys to Ibrox. You can certainly write off getting a fair crack of the whip over the next 5-10 years if this mob are allowed to get away with this. There is not a chance we will be allowed to win the league next year, the Yahoos and their fan base have already proved what they are willing to do or accept in order to win. We need to break Lawwell’s stranglehold on the Scottish game, which means exposing his shenanigans throughout the entire process.

Even if Hearts accept their fate, which I doubt, then I would still fully expect us to still proceed with legal action, with the purpose of proving the SPFL executive acted illegally, or at least with extreme bias and agenda. If we prove that then we might get Lawwell as well. I am guessing he will be hoping to swan off to some cushy part time job at Uefa in a year or two, and it would be a sad state of affairs if he is allowed to move on with his public integrity intact.

nemessis

Absolute nonsense. Hearts would then sue the SFA.
Hearts don't have the balls to do fu@kall they will toe the line at the end cos thats what they do.
They'll belch, fart, jump up and down and stomp their feet like a kid in a tantrum, and then when it comes to the real action they bottle it and accept a token gesture and say, look what we have achieved it's for the good of all. :eek: