Hearts face having membership revoked.

All 13 clubs who wanted the independent inquiry should say they will resign if Hearts are kicked out.

Remember when we were coming throught the leagues that the beggars changed the angle of the TV cameras at the peadodome so as not to show the empty top tiers ?

Rangers , Aberdeen , Hearts and the other 10 clubs out of the league ? Surely they must realise that their fans would not turn up to watch them winning leagues against St Mirren and Motherwell etc ?

Could be a very strong point on which we gain some power against this corrupt cabal.

Last edited:
The Scottish Media have a share of the blame for all of this as well.

They aren't willing to stand up and ask the pertinent questions about what has gone on over the last months. They are quite happy to go along with the corruption as most Sports Editors are happy that Shameless FC were awarded the league and that's all that matters to them.

Serious questions should be getting asked in not only the media but in the Toytown Parliament as well. But don't hold your breath.
All bought and paid for or ST holders at the Theatre of Screams.

So they are relegated via a corrupt vote to finish a season which is three quarters complete. They try for reconstruction but it doesn’t fly, the league they are now in is likely to be mothballed so they can’t play and will go bust but if they try to take this to court they’ll revoke their license anyway? Jesus wept.

We should stand with them here to be honest.
In a nutshell!

there is absolutely no democracy in scottish football at all, it is do as we (celtic) say or we will go full attack mode through any and all means possible. (and it will cost us about £50 a head for the media lakies)

The SFA are equally as bent as the SPFL. When you look at the make up of the board, the overlap in executive between the SPFL and the SFA, their reluctance to exert authority or get involved in the SPFL vote fiasco, not to mention Maxwells signature on the letter to Uefa, then their hands are as dirty as the SPFL executive.

Surely they are not that corrupt that they are essentially threatening to send the 3rd biggest club in Scotland to the wall? They did not get involved in the SPFL vote, but as soon as it looks like Lawwells cabal might be in danger, then they come out with a threat like this? How fucking dare they.

The sooner Lawwell, Doncaster, Mulraney, MacLennan, McKenzie, Petrie and a few others are emptied the better. Absolute fucking scum the lot of them.

We need outsiders to run Scottish football, be they English, Dutch, Danish, or whatever. Too many allegiances and grudges to actually be competent and fair.

So what happens if Hearts membership is revoked? What exactly does that mean for Hearts if that happened?

On what basis would the SFA have power to act in a dispute between two other parties? I am no legal expert but doubt that would be allowed.

They don't.

The corruption that has gone on in Scottish Football over the last 2 months has been clear for all to see but nobody apart from us has the balls to call it out.

Media ask no questions, clubs vote against inquiries all so they can get a few hundred grand in prize money.

The SFA are up to their necks in this too & is probably the reason this has appeared if the reconstruction fudge is going to be voted down again.

It's a warning to Hearts to just accept the relegation or else...

many many bears will stand by hearts for sure if they take on liewell and his puppets. you my friend are ignorant to think otherwise.

jump on a hearts forum to see how well you’re liked by them.

budge is as much of a puppet as the rest of them, are you that naive to think that as long they some how got league construction through and saved themselves. Wee Anne budge would be standing there thinking about the long term governance of Scottish football.

Just when you think we can’t become even more of a laughing stock.

Time to put the rivalry with hearts aside and fight with them.

I know that Lawell has so many Scottish institutions sewn up, but right now is starting to feel like the darkest night, just before the dawn.

They must be close to over-playing their hand.

If not now, soon.

Why are we not going to the European Court of Arbitration in Sport? The SPFL decision will cost us north of 15 million

jump on a hearts forum to see how well you’re liked by them.

budge is as much of a puppet as the rest of them, are you that naive to think that as long they some how got league construction through and saved themselves. Wee Anne budge would be standing there thinking about the long term governance of Scottish football.

missing the bigger picture, fan rivals I can accept. Corruption, tainted titles I cant.

Once again if you think I am alone in backing Hearts and hoping they take on the corrupt cabal you are wrong.

The Scottish Media have a share of the blame for all of this as well.

They aren't willing to stand up and ask the pertinent questions about what has gone on over the last months. They are quite happy to go along with the corruption as most Sports Editors are happy that Shameless FC were awarded the league and that's all that matters to them.

Serious questions should be getting asked in not only the media but in the Toytown Parliament as well. But don't hold your breath.
The entire country is fucked, this is what happens when mentally challengeds get into positions of power.

Funny how the day that Peado loving Peter, joins discussions with the SPFL & SFA about starting the season, Hearts suddenly get hit with this threat, we have known for weeks Court was/is a distinct possibility and not once Has anyone mentioned revoking of memberships, Maybe im just an old cynic.

I don't understand how they can get away with this shit? Why is there not an expose of these bastards already and heads to roll?

missing the bigger picture, fan rivals I can accept. Corruption, tainted titles I cant.

Once again if you think I am alone in backing Hearts and hoping they take on the corrupt cabal you are wrong.

You’re not Alone in hoping hearts will fight the good fight.

hearts will roll over and do what they are told.

They should have went down the legal route weeks ago.

hearts and budge have been a shambles ever since the Dundee ghost vote.

We should do the same then? They going to take our licence of us? How would the sky deal look after that
I think the cabal would jump at the opportunity to throw us out, I really do, the game in Scotland has been getting fucked right up the arse for the benefit of one club.
These bastards in control simply don't care.

This should be the end for the absolute wasters in charge of the game. What a shambles. A bunch of amateurs ruining the simple pleasure of watching football.
Threats, bribes, placemen. It's unbelievable what has happened to football in Scotland.
I hope we find a way to get rid of the ba*tards soon before more fans walk away.
Tims, they actually ruin everything they touch.

Bring it on ya ***s.
Don't care wtf happens to Hearts, but the more clubs attacking the governing bodies the better.
Corrupt, incompetent, amateurs.
Nuke the lot of them.

You’re not Alone in hoping hearts will fight the good fight.

hearts will roll over and do what they are told.

They should have went down the legal route weeks ago.

hearts and budge have been a shambles ever since the Dundee ghost vote.

NO THEY have not, if they had not exploited all routes and accepted relegation then went to court the judge would have laughed at them. They are playing this perfectly. I do agree if they had managed to get a reprieve without going to court I would be furious. Legally they are doing it perfectly and doncaster is shitting himself.

Why would the SFA revoke a members licence for taking the SPFL to court ?, I think Lawwell is starting to lose his grip.

The issue of Hearts possibly taking court action against the SPFL has been bouncing around for weeks and Maxwell had nothing to say. He goes to a meeting on Friday with Doncaster and Lawwell and he is now mouthing off about revoking Hearts membership. Could it be that someone has put the thought into his head.

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
That's right, not a single fucking one of them would be.
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
Let them fight their own battles.

The issue of Hearts possibly taking court action against the SPFL has been bouncing around for weeks and Maxwell had nothing to say. He goes to a meeting on Friday with Doncaster and Lawwell and he is now mouthing off about revoking Hearts membership. Could it be that someone has put the thought into his head.

its so obvious. they are shitting themselves. a forensic audit of that vote might see police cars calling to take the puppet to the cells.

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
That's right, not a single fucking one of them would be.
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
Let them fight their own battles.

They are getting f**ked over but I completely agree with you. I'm quite enjoying this in a perverse way.

Back