Hearts face having membership revoked.

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
That's right, not a single fucking one of them would be.
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
Let them fight their own battles.

My enemies enemy and all that.

It’s a chance to stand up to this mentally challenged infested organisation

They are getting f**ked over but I completely agree with you. I'm quite enjoying this in a perverse way.

in any other season, with any other board. I would be shouting to keep them down. They hate us, we hate them. But knowing how corrupt the vote was. Why it was and who was behind it has me wanting justice. 100%

If we could guarantee they.would revoke our SFA membership, then we should sue immediately.
Then buy an English Championship Club. There will be plenty on sale!!

Doesn’t sound correct.

Whether there is a requirement to go to the CAS will depend on the rules governing the relationship between Hearts and the SPFL (not the rules as between Hearts and the SFA). The difference with our transfer embargo case is that we were effectively challenging a decision of the SFA Disciplinary Tribunal.

The entire country is fucked, this is what happens when mentally challengeds get into positions of power.

The problem isn't so much mentally challengeds.

It's the non mentally challengeds who decide to side with them and end up further down the rabbit hole than they even could get.

Look at the SNP. They openly covet the Catholic vote but their leaders since they've seized power have been Protestatnt./CoS.

We challenged and defeated the SFA in Court when they tried to impose an illegal transfer ban.

I don't know if this is legal precedent, but it demonstrates that the SFA can be taken to Court.

Reactions: Baz
What has happened to Scotland? What used to be a democratic country with rule of law has now become overrun with tinpot dictators who flout all rules and regulations!!!

Rangers, please, for the sake of our sanity and the future of our children's footballing pleasure, join Hearts in legal action, get thrown out of this pissy little footballing backwater and go join a better run FA.

This is bullying plain and simple, although having been done through Keith Jackson I suppose the league can claim they didn’t say it.

RFC should stand in solidarity and say that if they intend to revoke Hearts membership then take ours too.

?

Hearts, or another member club, would have to take the action for it to not be thrown out of Court. Fans just simply can't take the SPFL to court.
If they are single shareholders or a collection of Individual shareholders they can.

This is bullying plain and simple, although having been done through Keith Jackson I suppose the league can claim they didn’t say it.

RFC should stand in solidarity and say that if they intend to revoke Hearts membership then take ours too.

would be a great day mate, would let the rest of the country sit up and see the shit.
outside Scotland I mean, waste of time inside.
Club would survive a nuclear attack as long as the fans had an average path to the stadium.

Last edited:
It's like the wee brother (SPFL) acting the cünt, playing the bully in the playground. Taking liberties and stealing sweeties. Any hint of the poor bastards getting strenghth to stand up to him he threatens them with his older brother (SFA) to "Knock fúck out of you...you...you... and you"

The bully continues to get away with stealing sweeties and slapping jaws.
I am watching Peaky Blinders thanks to the recommendations on here but it looks like the exact same story with the SFA\SPFL and the Irish contingent Liewell. Corruption, threaten to get your own way and make pay-offs. We all know who the Gypsies are.

Before everybody gets completely over the top Leeds United about this, does any single Rangers fan think that Hertz fans would be raging in quite the same manner if WE were being threatened like this?
That's right, not a single fucking one of them would be.
Have people completely forgotten about the events of 2012 and who were virtually the first mob to put the boot into us.
Let them fight their own battles.
This is our battle too.

Even if Hearts etc were somehow allowed to stay up, we still have to take down the SPFL executive. This is not about the title, it is about basic sporting and corporate governance, albeit the relegated clubs have a stronger grievance.

Everything that went on before, during, and after the vote was a stitch up, designed to help one club. If we back away from this now then we may as give them the keys to Ibrox. You can certainly write off getting a fair crack of the whip over the next 5-10 years if this mob are allowed to get away with this. There is not a chance we will be allowed to win the league next year, the Yahoos and their fan base have already proved what they are willing to do or accept in order to win. We need to break Lawwell’s stranglehold on the Scottish game, which means exposing his shenanigans throughout the entire process.

Even if Hearts accept their fate, which I doubt, then I would still fully expect us to still proceed with legal action, with the purpose of proving the SPFL executive acted illegally, or at least with extreme bias and agenda. If we prove that then we might get Lawwell as well. I am guessing he will be hoping to swan off to some cushy part time job at Uefa in a year or two, and it would be a sad state of affairs if he is allowed to move on with his public integrity intact.

Absolute nonsense. Hearts would then sue the SFA.
Hearts don't have the balls to do fu@kall they will toe the line at the end cos thats what they do.
They'll belch, fart, jump up and down and stomp their feet like a kid in a tantrum, and then when it comes to the real action they bottle it and accept a token gesture and say, look what we have achieved it's for the good of all. :eek:

Funny how the day that Peado loving Peter, joins discussions with the SPFL & SFA about starting the season, Hearts suddenly get hit with this threat, we have known for weeks Court was/is a distinct possibility and not once Has anyone mentioned revoking of memberships, Maybe im just an old cynic.
Smells like the rotund Cease and Desist person's grubbies are in action again.

Hearts are essentially caught between a rock and a hard place here. They face a real potential of going out of business if they accept unjust relegation but also are now being threatened by the governing bodies if they take legal action against said relegation. Serious thinking must be going on in Gorgie. In my opinion, they should just go for the jugular. They are getting screwed either way.

Regardless of what happened to us previously and you are fully entitled to say %^*& hearts you have us and them as the top 2 then I have always believed hearts aberdeen then hibs make up the next 3.

Due to a virus in china and the mentally challengeds greed we will send our 3rd biggest team to the wall. That in itself is scandalous even more scandalous is they will get away with it

I hope Hearts don't shit the bed on this.

They are more or less telling us they can do what they want and if we don't like it we can GTF.

They may just award the scum the title every year and tell us all to wear it.

I hope Hearts don't shit the bed on this.

They are more or less telling us they can do what they want and if we don't like it we can GTF.

They may just award the scum the title every year and tell us all to wear it.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty certain that Hearts will do zilch, and all you will see is maroon skid marks.

Budge has got to hold her nerve & go legal, especially after saying she has “no choice” not to.

If she doesn’t, her credibility is shot to bits & I just don’t see how she can have the backing of any Hearts fan going forward - imagine if the Championship gets mothballed - she cannot sit idly by & do nothing.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty certain that Hearts will do zilch, and all you will see is maroon skid marks.
That's why I said I hoped they would do it. In all probability they won't.

Will probably depend on what their QC's advise.

If this is true, Hearts need to go to court and expose these corrupt thieves. The time for negotiating with the SFA and spfl is over and Hearts are being held over a barrel from associations that are meant to have their best interests for members.

Go for it Hearts, it is the only option available now. Even if you negotiate a deal that is suitable just now, you will be compromised in the future by bribery. Do you really want that ?

As for the lickspittles who have sat and watched this take place, when the corruption is not to your benefit, don't cry, you were warned.

The Cabal will stop at nothing to protect themselves. This is just another example. And the clubs voted not to get this scum investigated. Well done i hope your happy. :mad: :mad:

Remember when we were coming throught the leagues that the beggars changed the angle of the TV cameras at the peadodome so as not to show the empty top tiers ?

Rangers , Aberdeen , Hearts and the other 10 clubs out of the league ? Surely they must realise that their fans would not turn up to watch them winning leagues against St Mirren and Motherwell etc ?

Could be a very strong point on which we gain some power against this corrupt cabal.
Or they achieve the objective I believe they sought when trying to kill us...proof that their league was uncompetitive granting them back door access to the English promised land...and spare me the "they'll be hated" down there...they'll love that, it'll feed their persecution complex.

There are no direct quotes (even from a ‘source’) in this article. It’s purely the work of the reporter.

The CAS does not normally cover issues like this and the time delays involved mean it is not a realistic prospect for Hearts.

As the governing body, there is scope within the SFA’s articles for it to step in. Obviously, since Maxwell is another stooge this isn’t on the cards.

Hears should go for it. A crude attempt to use the threat of expulsion would not help SPFL/SFA/Celtic’s case in court.

Who do Hearts complain to about the SPFL? The SFA. Good luck with that. Both are ran by Rhats.

This looks like a game of brinkmanship to determine the quantum of compo. There will be no court case. If hearts dont blink the spfl will offer substantial costs to avoid this scenario.

The threat if it has been made - and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors - is the very definition of bullying/coercion.

I know and totally understand a lot of our fans bringing up 2012 and who stabbed us in the back then but we really do need to look at the bigger picture if things are to ever improve in Scottish football.
Since our 9iar We have allowed the poets to take a stranglehold on the governance of Scottish football and naively we think if we just beat them on the pitch it doesn’t matter but we are wrong.
We are playing catch up as Murray and bain were fucking useless but our present board at least now acknowledge we are in a war and it’s going to take allies to change things such is their stranglehold.
Hearts have been played yes and made an arse of it but if we can help we must.

Not understanding all this Hearts will shit it talk etc.

She's said on a few occasions now they'll go legal. Her fans have turned on her big style and this is the only thing that'll appease them. She surrenders and her time at Hearts is forever a failure.

And even if they did shit it, they'll not have been the only team to shit it from going legal. Whats happened to out dossier?!

Never forgive, never forget - and Hearts are part of that.
However we must choose our battles and their timings and right now we should offer some support to Hearts in their challenge to the SPFL if they choose to progress it ( personally doubtful it will happen). Our issues with Hearts, and any other club, will have to wait for the most appropriate moment.

I’ll be surprised if Budge is not back on the phone and ask the Gillet guy if he’s still interested in buying a football team in Scotland

I don’t think Budge will go legal

It’s a disgrace though if this report is true that the SFA are threatening a member club when it’s clear Hearts Thistle and Stranraer have been treated badly and have valid claim

The SFA and SPL need shut down. Riddled with mentally challenged scum who are running the game to benefit one team

Now Lieswell is getting involved with the Govt SFA and SPL and he’s not even on the board

I would imagine it would take 75% of club's to agree to this latest bully boy threat, Hearts are correct in challenging their relegation but fell for Liewells reconstruction fairy story when they should have taken them to court weeks ago, I would normally say %^*& them but this shit has to be brought to an end we should support Hearts, there is no way they would suspend the both teams their Sky deal would be null and void (ironically).

Usual nonsense from the usual sources with the usual placemen attempting to set the agenda. This is about Company Law and even if the member clubs were restricted in action individual shareholders or groups of shareholders certainly wouldn’t be. They would, in my no legal knowledge mind, have a clear right to pursue a remedy as the worth of their holding was being materially effected by actions which breached Co law.

A 1/3 of clubs in Scotland voted for an enquiry into the dealings of the board and senior executive.

One fucking third! In any other business if a third of your shareholders or stakeholders deemed you incompetent then you’d be sitting at an egm Answering questions. Not Scottish football though, we carry on regardless. In my opinion the bheasts have destroyed the football authorities in Scotland with corruption And I don’t see anyway it’s going to survive, everything they touch turns to shite, destroyed by greed and hatred.

Back