Hearts face having membership revoked.

I see this is a story that has been placed by the cabal via their idiot tool to see what reaction it provokes from Hearts. It's now a game of poker and every move is worthy of forensic investigation.

Would they be so inclined to threaten expulsion if the legal action was not raised by Hearts alone but a combined case by Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer with a separate action from ourselves.

Is it possible that others are waiting until this charade is played out before revealing their ultimate intention. Hearts, as has been said by others, probably need to go through the reconstruction sham in order to improve their chances and Thistle and Stranraer can't afford it on their own. Hearts, however, have too much to lose (£3m estimated and probably more if Championship curtailed or mothballed next season) not to and the SPFL don't have any cash to pay them compensation without taking it from the overall prize money.

Surely the wouldn't consider expulsion of all 4 - then again you never know with this lot.

Imagine this in any other workplace or organisation...

Someone makes a complaint about unfair treatment by a director, and demotion, with evidence... and told effectively you will be fired if you continue.

Someone else is a paedophile, with multiple convictions and other victims coming forward regularly... and nothing happens to them. No threat of being fired.

Only one way around this for Hearts. Get Rangers, Aberdeen & every other team that voted the other week on our side to take joint action.

Try taking all those memberships off us SFA. Just try it.

Only one way around this for Hearts. Get Rangers, Aberdeen & every other team that voted the other week on our side to take joint action.

Try taking all those memberships off us SFA. Just try it.
Hearts will not work with us and their supporters certainly wouldn't entertain it either. If there's anything in this story, it's basically a threat aimed at us to drop any attempt at outing the cabal.

Imagine them trying to revoke ours, they couldn't do that without fkin the tv deal.

So they are relegated via a corrupt vote to finish a season which is three quarters complete. They try for reconstruction but it doesn’t fly, the league they are now in is likely to be mothballed so they can’t play and will go bust but if they try to take this to court they’ll revoke their license anyway? Jesus wept.

We should stand with them here to be honest.
This sums it up perfectly for me. Hearts have %^*& all to lose and are a cert to go to court. I do hope we back them though, this kind of crap has to stop.

Hearts will not work with us and their supporters certainly wouldn't entertain it either. If there's anything in this story, it's basically a threat aimed at us to drop any attempt at outing the cabal.
My first thought was as another poster said it was fake news. However just with the change in information coming from Rangers I did wonder is it possible they have made the threat to Rangers privately.

meanwhile over on Jambos Kickback - It’s ok Nippy is going to save them

The Mercer Takeover said:
In addition to legal action, I think it would be interesting to get a petition raised in the UK and Scottish parliaments on this shambles.

Hearts have a lot of friends in parliamentiary circles and anything that keeps this gross injustice to the fore would be helpful.

Sturgeon loves grandstanding and picking fights, perhaps she could do it on our behalf.

TBF this guy has wonderful foresight so I'd listen to what he has to say. I mean this is the guy who wrote to UEFA to disclose the result of a vote we held 6 days later.....

I can’t see this being legal at all.

I get that the SPFL is a private members club but they still have to obey the laws of the land.

And I can’t recall legal action in other countries by clubs in France and Holland being met with similar action.

Clearly, a shot across the bow. They know reconstruction will fail. Next play, intimidation with hate filled media briefs, damaging Scottish football, will cost the clubs, etc. Rangers need to step up.

Potentially looking to expel the 3rd biggest club in the country because a vote was rigged to relegate them with 20% of the fixtures to be played and they feel a sense of injustice and might take the matter further? Just about sums Scottish football up.

For some reason Rangers are still seen as the bad guys of Scottish football by the majority of other fans when the nonce are taking a sledgehammer to this league just to enrich themselves.

That filth from the east end are killing Scottish football slowly but the brainwashed mHedia and other fans don’t seem to care one bit.

I hope we take them to court they'd be damaging themselves by revoking our membership
ie9rMbh.gif

I wish !

So we've went from no club being unfairly disadvantaged to one being kicked out altogether for complaining.

There's no way back for the authorities now, the biggest club and 3rd biggest club in the country will now have genuine loathing for them. Surely other clubs will see this for what it is and say enough is enough.
Also the SPFL look to be terrified at the prospect of any court action against them.

If Hearts are clever they could put themselves in a very strong position by taking the following action.

1. File an interdict against the SFA for improper practice by making threats against the club.
The Interdict would immediately stop the SFA taking any action until the outcome of the legal proceedings against the SPFL were known.
2. At the same time they should separately file legal proceedings they want to take against the SPFL
3. This risks Invoking a UEFA ban on clubs from countries in their European competitions if a club from that country is taking legal action against its local association.
4. That would mean the Scum’s Champions League place could be under threat. It would also mean our Europa League place would be under threat.
5. The SFA would back down overnight as the fat Japanese would tell them to.
6. Hearts would get their day in court against the SPFL aa there will be no league reconstruction

I’m pretty sure if it was that simple, they would have done it by now. The threat doesn’t change anything.

For clarity, before we get carried away, there are NO QUOTES in that article from the Sun.

The rag were simply quoting the rule book, putting their spin on it in the headline, and plastering a pic of Maxwell on the front.

Unless I've missed something, there was no threat.

If Hearts are clever they could put themselves in a very strong position by taking the following action.

1. File an interdict against the SFA for improper practice by making threats against the club.
The Interdict would immediately stop the SFA taking any action until the outcome of the legal proceedings against the SPFL were known.
2. At the same time they should separately file legal proceedings they want to take against the SPFL
3. This risks Invoking a UEFA ban on clubs from countries in their European competitions if a club from that country is taking legal action against its local association.
4. That would mean the Scum’s Champions League place could be under threat. It would also mean our Europa League place would be under threat.
6. Hearts would get their day in court against the SPFL aa there will be no league reconstruction

It's strange days indeed, in fact beyond crazy, when I can go pluck a line from a John Lennon song to relate to the title of a Go West thingy.

Because you sir, appear to be the 'King of Wishful Thinking'.

I do so hope to be eating humble pie mind you, if you're post does have merit and comes to pass.

For clarity, before we get carried away, there are NO QUOTES in that article from the Sun.

The rag were simply quoting the rule book, putting their spin on it in the headline, and plastering a pic of Maxwell on the front.

maybe no threat but this rag was probably fed the info by someone at Hampden

If I were a cynic I would suggest that the story will have been ‘placed’ and that we will see further such examples over the next few days to ramp up the pressure on Hearts. Of course it’s all just part of the robust nature of discussions that go on within Scottish Football.

sorry mate. Stopped reading after first four words.

These amateur lawyer predictions never work out as described. If they had a shot at legal action to keep themselves in the league they would be doing that right now rather than pleading with the other teams to rejig the league structures.

If I were a cynic I would suggest that the story will have been ‘placed’ and that we will see further such examples over the next few days to ramp up the pressure on Hearts. Of course it’s all just part of the robust nature of discussions that go on within Scottish Football.

That might very well be the case, but it completely nullifies the OP's point - which relies on a threat being made to chase an interdict.

Seems to be terrified of any kind of investigation.
Threat seems to be their default option.

These amateur lawyer predictions never work out as described. If they had a shot at legal action to keep themselves in the league they would be doing that right now rather than pleading with the other teams to rejig the league structures.
To be honest mate .Think this legal action from hearts is nothing more than a bluff to avoid religation.

I personally have heard lots of scottish fans will back it from many clubs.
Really? You've actually spoken to fans of other clubs?
Scottish fans and the boards of their clubs, think of their own clubs only,above anything and everything.
Has the charade of the last few months not shown that?

On what basis would the SFA have power to act in a dispute between two other parties? I am no legal expert but doubt that would be allowed.

I share your opinion. Had they been taking the SFA to court then I am aware of a UEFA directive that would enable the SFA to act against Hearts, but I don't think that it applies to a club that is taking court action against another organisation.

Remember bears, when Maxwell was first appointed one of the so-called "exclusives" put out by certain papers that he was not a patsy for the old firm. (yeah, I'm still laughing at that one). It's so patently obvious and blatant.

I share your opinion. Had they been taking the SFA to court then I am aware of a UEFA directive that would enable the SFA to act against Hearts, but I don't think that it applies to a club that is taking court action against another organisation.
Jimbear I am just asking because I don’t know what directive you mean. Could you clarify it for us safeties mate thanks.

Jimbear I am just asking because I don’t know what directive you mean. Could you clarify it for us safeties mate thanks.

I was referring to the UEFA directive that would bar clubs affiliated to the relevant Football Association from competing in UEFA competitions should a member club take court action against their Association. In such circumstances the only way to prevent that from happening would be for the relevant Association to withdraw the club's membership. This 'threat' against Hearts this morning has its roots in the east end of Glasgow. The relevant point in this, however, is that the SPFL is not the Association.

Now that the mentally challengeds are piling pressure on the SPFL to get the fixtures sorted for next season time is running out for Hearts it really is now legal action or bust for them.

jump on a hearts forum to see how well you’re liked by them.

budge is as much of a puppet as the rest of them, are you that naive to think that as long they some how got league construction through and saved themselves. Wee Anne budge would be standing there thinking about the long term governance of Scottish football.
It's not about liking each other though

Remember when we were coming throught the leagues that the beggars changed the angle of the TV cameras at the peadodome so as not to show the empty top tiers ?

Rangers , Aberdeen , Hearts and the other 10 clubs out of the league ? Surely they must realise that their fans would not turn up to watch them winning leagues against St Mirren and Motherwell etc ?

Could be a very strong point on which we gain some power against this corrupt cabal.

They try and deny that the crowds were less but even official figures show they were 10,000 fans down. Pathetic support obsessed with us.

Now that the mentally challengeds are piling pressure on the SPFL to get the fixtures sorted for next season time is running out for Hearts it really is now legal action or bust for them.
Undoubtedly, and yet Budge is still prevaricating by trying to curry some sort of favour with clubs who can't be bothered with her.

She seems now to be hawking around some "investment" from a philanthropist to save the lower leagues. For pity's sake woman get on with it & try get some justice for your club.

It's courts or languish humiliated in the dead zone with potentially only half a season or possibly even no games at all.

And 'certain' Clubs and the SPFL have stated there is no evidence of bullying?

I don't give a damn about Hearts but this is evidence of 'said' bullying.

Back