Hearts fans after 20 minutes

At about 2.30 on the PRW, 5 guys were walking up behind me singing the Kyle Lafferty song. They sounded blootered. When they got level, four of them were not wearing colours and one had a Hearts scarf (who was singing the loudest). I think some of these arseholes don't know what they are.

At about 2.30 on the PRW, 5 guys were walking up behind me singing the Kyle Lafferty song. They sounded blootered. When they got level, four of them were not wearing colours and one had a Hearts scarf (who was singing the loudest). I think some of these arseholes don't know what they are.
They are honestly the strangest lot of fans. They'll happily mingle with Rangers fans on the subway, PRW and pubs singing the Billy Boys and the rest. Then as soon as they go into the game, they start singing how we let our club die, walking away is the Rangers away, you're not Rangers anymore etc. Actually got more respect for Hibs because at least You know where you stand with them.

They were spilling out after each goal and after the red card, but my favourite exodus was during our passing oles. Well and truly pumped.

Also considerably more Bears travelled to and from the game on the train from Edinburgh than Hertz fans. Says it all really.

In the East Enclosure after the second goal, said to the wife about the numbers going out, however what about when they scored, there was that much noise from them it wouldn’t have scared a mouse, they knew they were lucky to get away with only THREE.

They are honestly the strangest lot of fans. They'll happily mingle with Rangers fans on the subway, PRW and pubs singing the Billy Boys and the rest. Then as soon as they go into the game, they start singing how we let our club die, walking away is the Rangers away, you're not Rangers anymore etc. Actually got more respect for Hibs because at least You know where you stand with them.
Hearts fans in the main hate us

Back