Hearts fans at half time

Saw someone getting lifted after the game outside the East Stand at the side. Anyone else see it? I don’t know if it was a Rangers fan or Hearts fan but folk were shouting at him as two police officers took him to the van.

5hGU28D.gif

Heard them on the train home claiming about one of the goals being offside too. Can't think which goal they meant cos there wasn't a hint of offside in any

Funny when we scored the 4th that was chopped off. Loads of them left. I noticed the guy getting lifted after the game it was in our side of the police line. Don't know what happened.

The Hearts fans have become as bitter as their horrible, vile neighbours.
But they actually used to be not a bad bunch.
All Scottish football fans have become very bitter, it seems, everyone hating each other.

The only exception are the Sheep who hate everyone except the mentally challengeds, with whom they have a disturbing Master/Servant relationship going on.

The trains going to game were mixed, as were those coming back. Albeit, we vastly outnumbered them. Not a hint of bother.

Heard them on the train home claiming about one of the goals being offside too. Can't think which goal they meant cos there wasn't a hint of offside in any
Its was the 1 that got chopped off .they were all that far up the stairs I dont think they realised it haha

The Hearts fans have become as bitter as their horrible, vile neighbours.
But they actually used to be not a bad bunch.
Agree, when I was at Embra Uni many moons ago I went to Tynecastle a good few times and they were alright then. Knew all the right songs and the banter was good even when they knew I was a bluenose. That and always a good atmosphere at the Gravediggers afterward. Now they’re another bunch of bitter and twisted no-hopers like their drug addled neighbours

Back