Hearts fans attacking a Rangers supporters bus?

ThorntonMM

The worse thing perhaps about this clip is the camera work but it proves again that a section of the Hearts support are c##ts

The worse thing perhaps about this clip is the camera work but it proves again that a section of the Hearts support are c##ts
Ah would love for that to have been the wee county or Glasgow buses.

Hearts Loyalists my ring.

Not a Screw in sight!
Youd think an area where buses park would be policed.
That will be the big talking point for the Hearts mob now.
Utter trash!

It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Not saying it was his fault as we see this all the time without any physical violence happening. Hearts fans obviously looking for the slightest excuse to charge in there. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!

Last edited:
It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!
Utterly pathetic from hearts fans

Pensioners and kids ..deary me.

Not unexpected but with Scotlands finest nowhere to be seen this will be another sweep sweep or twisted by the press to shift the blame.

It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!
“One wee fanny”? So a young lad from said bus “goads a couple of hearts fans then the whole bus get off and attacks the rangers bus?. Fucken wow all I see in that video is liberty taking from hearts scum outnumbering rangers. I’d imagine that’ll not be the end of it either.

“One wee fanny”? So a young lad from said bus “goads a couple of hearts fans then the whole bus get off and attacks the rangers bus?. Fucken wow all I see in that video is liberty taking from hearts scum outnumbering rangers. I’d imagine that’ll not be the end of it either.

Certain Rangers buses would have obliterated these muppets.
Pity

Was on that bus think the fact it was hearts nobody expected any trouble kids on the bus as well utter scum

i'm guessing he doesn't get off scot free ??

Shame none of the livi busses were in at the same time, pretty sure it wouldnt have looked like that. Tom stoltman has took sinead being a tim hard in that hearts away top.

Wonder what side you were on?
Stop being a bellend!

I wasn’t making any excuses for those that attacked the bus. A bus which I ran for years btw. A bus that a few of my very close mates were on. What the Hearts scum did was inexcusable wether a wee fanny goaded them or not. I was telling everyone exactly what happened. You’ve obviously got a problem understanding that.

So what actually kicked it off? Was it just a lying lad?. Even if it was surly doesn’t warrant what happened Ffs.
Not really sure one minute it's all OK next it's mayhem there was about six hearts buses they just seemed to appear from all angles window put in on the bus aswell.

Ah so it was the Rangers fans fault? I got ye! Banger

Bunch of shitebags and liberty takers attacking a bus with wains and pensioners.

Hopefully these jam tart bastards end up with sore faces.

Back