Hearts fans attacking a Rangers supporters bus?

you can apply that to plenty other parts of our country besides glasgow, the nats being in power is not fully dependant on the Glasgow vote
Were there not only 3 areas of scotland that actually won their independence vote, them being. Glasgow, Dumbartonshire and one of the lanarkshires?

Anyway thats derailing this thread completely. We arent in here for politics. I just think most mentally challengeds congregate in the west.

Were there not only 3 areas of scotland that actually won their independence vote, them being. Glasgow, Dumbartonshire and one of the lanarkshires?

Anyway thats derailing this thread completely. We arent in here for politics. I just think most mentally challengeds congregate in the west.
Dundee voted for Independence and is the biggest SNP area of Scotland and has been for years.

Absolutely not rangers “fans” vote for these scumbags they have to no other explanation.
There’s a lot of middle class self loathers vote Nationalist in Glasgow.
And a huge number of people in Edinburgh are not even interested in football, but the biggest SNP support here comes from areas like Pilton, Muirhouse, Wester Hailes etc where the highest concentration of Hibs and Hearts are to be found.
Thus a huge number of No votes came from either those with no affinity to the game or the large number of English resident in the city while the Yes vote in the main would come from the schemes.

Last edited:
Well at least something has come out of this thread, the bears who like a 'bit of banter, sporting integrity even with Edinburgh Gents', know where to park there buses after a game against Hearts at Ibrox, Harthill Services,

vewwy noughty said some factory boy!!

No idea.
But Glasgow did vote Yes and Edinburgh no in referendum.
Certainly most idiotic mentally challengeds vote yes, as well as other dumplings bolstering the numbers.
That’s a very general statement and it doesn’t paint the true picture.

Actual No votes in the referendum I understand to be
Glasgow No voters were 486,219
Edinburgh no voters were 378,012.

The yes vote beat the no vote in Glasgow but there are still more No voters in Glasgow than in Edinburgh.
Glasgow’s contribution to the outcome of the referendum was huge as the referendum was won on number of votes not regions.

Since the referendum Glasgow has been put up as some kind of nationalist stronghold and this is simply not true.

That’s a very general statement and it doesn’t paint the true picture.

Actual No votes in the referendum I understand to be
Glasgow No voters were 486,219
Edinburgh no voters were 378,012.

The yes vote beat the no vote in Glasgow but there are still more No voters in Glasgow than in Edinburgh.
Glasgow’s contribution to the outcome of the referendum was huge as the referendum was won on number of votes not regions.

Since the referendum Glasgow has been put up as some kind of nationalist stronghold and this is simply not true.
Glasgow has a bigger population than Edinburgh.

Glasgow has a bigger population than Edinburgh
..And has significantly more No voters than Edinburgh. Masses more if you include east Dunbartonshire and Renfrewshire area for example. And my point is that Glasgow and it’s surrounding areas are not the unquestionable Yes supporting areas that they are made out to be by some people

..And has significantly more No voters than Edinburgh. Masses more if you include east Dunbartonshire and Renfrewshire area for example. And my point is that Glasgow and it’s surrounding areas are not the unquestionable Yes supporting areas that they are made out to be by some people
We don't include Dunbartonshire and Renfrewshire though.

Back