Hearts fans attacking a Rangers supporters bus?

Surely if the police get a hold of this they will be able to identify the Rangers fans and arrest them as that seems to their specialty in these situations. Useless police Scotland. Get those scum hearts fans arrested if you can find the time

Checked with my mate who was on that bus if it was ok to post these images. I’ve concentrated on the thugs outside and edited out side views of the driver.

2942-F1-EE-8729-49-AC-B047-8-D0752-FAAA97.jpg

EEC4-BF1-E-6816-4-E25-8-CD1-C57-F06139487.jpg

0-FA70938-0-E16-45-C6-BDC8-F999-F9-EDC7-D8.jpg

The worse thing perhaps about this clip is the camera work but it proves again that a section of the Hearts support are c##ts
Camera work does my nut in keep it still you wee sh*te!

As others have said, if that’s one of the well known Glasgow buses/WCTB etc the Hearts fans would’ve got plastered. Easy taking liberties with a bus full of weans/women

Stop being a bellend!

I wasn’t making any excuses for those that attacked the bus. A bus which I ran for years btw. A bus that a few of my very close mates were on. What the Hearts scum did was inexcusable wether a wee fanny goaded them or not. I was telling everyone exactly what happened. You’ve obviously got a problem understanding that.
You should have led with that.

This was my bus, Prestonpans RSC & I’m in the video trying to get boys back on the bus as we were outnumbered 5 to 1 and had bus full of kids, women & elderly people.

We got off for a pee in amongst about 4 double decker Hearts busses and one of the guys on our bus shouted over to them trying to noise them up and have a laugh, then next thing about 30/40 drugged up grown men came sprinting over attacking anyone that they came across, even those trying to help people off the ground. They were then trying to get on the bus and attack people and were only stopped by a few of us literally kicking them off from the front of the bus, before smashing the bus window. Few boys with a sore face, but no major injuries, however very traumatic for the kids on board who were enjoying their first cup final and will probably now be out off going back.

Utter scumbags mate glad everyone is okay and fair play to those standing their ground keeping them totally out the bus because that could have been carnage and the youngsters hurt.

This was my bus, Prestonpans RSC & I’m in the video trying to get boys back on the bus as we were outnumbered 5 to 1 and had bus full of kids, women & elderly people.

We got off for a pee in amongst about 4 double decker Hearts busses and one of the guys on our bus shouted over to them trying to noise them up and have a laugh, then next thing about 30/40 drugged up grown men came sprinting over attacking anyone that they came across, even those trying to help people off the ground. They were then trying to get on the bus and attack people and were only stopped by a few of us literally kicking them off from the front of the bus, before smashing the bus window. Few boys with a sore face, but no major injuries, however very traumatic for the kids on board who were enjoying their first cup final and will probably now be put off going back.
Glad to hear nobody was badly hurt. Unfortunately there's idiots like that everywhere but the sad thing is that so many of the hearts fans just stood back and watched it happen.

I read it on one of there forums last night openly gloating about it, however there were Hearts fans replying that they were out of order.

It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!
World of difference between noising up fans and that though. Been on many busses and had a bit of back and forth but it was never an undercurrent of full on violence tbh.

I saw countless Hearts fans strolling about outside our end of the ground before the game and nobody batted an eyelid.

I wouldn’t like to walk through the Toryglen end with colours on.

It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!
One wee guy shouts at Hearts fans and this happens but aye its his fault?
Phuck off Bob you absolute tadger. The number of years a member v posts tells its own story.

Unfortunate (or by planning) that these wee dafties never come across any of the mad buses.

It's always the tame ones, full of kids and pensioners that get attacked.

Bastards.

Unfortunate (or by planning) that these wee dafties never come across any of the mad buses.

It's always the tame ones, full of kids and pensioners that get attacked.

Bastards.
Imagine they’d stumbled on the likes of the glassy loyal bud :D that would be fun viewing.

Time our lot started to mobilise again. Too much of a soft touch the last few years.

Teach them some manners and they'll soon think twice.
Definitely but we’ve been watered down to a level now that the rest definitely think we’re a soft touch. There was plenty hearts fans on the train up to hampden from central station but no bother and I didn’t see any banter between us and them on the short journey up and it was the same after the match as well...plenty of hearts fans walking among the legions of bears departing the streets away from hampden and I didn’t see any banter or the slightest get it up yous from any of our fans towards them which surprised me a wee bit given how they like to sing we let our club die.

I think elements within the rest of our opponents in the league see our lack of reaction as a sign we’ve all been beaten down and are too afraid nowadays to give a bit back after decades of the propaganda war waged against us rather than not giving a flying XXXX about all the pettiness, jealousy and hate aimed at us.

It’s changed days, not saying violence is a good thing but judging from what we’ve seen in recent times others still seem to be willing to have a go at our fans and sadly I wouldn’t fancy being in the position of requiring help from our own if we were getting attacked from some of these scumbags as you couldn’t be sure it would be forthcoming these days where in the past others would have thought twice about messing with us because our support didn’t take any shit!

I was in the town centre yesterday before the game and it was infested with Hearts fans many of whom were chanting '. Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die'.
Ironic considering they only survived the same outcome Rangers got because the fat corrupt Hearts supporting ex First Minister struck a deal meaning they avoided paying millions of unpaid debt.

Hope the Hearts cuunts get identified and get paid a visit to pay the bastards back

Attacking a bus full of kids and pensioners because one loudmouth is scumbag material

Police Scotland will do phuck all about it

I was in the town centre yesterday before the game and it was infested with Hearts fans many of whom were chanting '. Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die'.
Ironic considering they only survived the same outcome Rangers got because the fat corrupt Hearts supporting ex First Minister struck a deal meaning they avoided paying millions of unpaid debt.
Hearts supporters clearly don’t understand their own history as they were first liquidated in 1905. Then in recent times they were saved as you mention. You would think they would keep away from this stupid chant (as should the Paedo Mhanks and the Hobo’s).

The worse thing perhaps about this clip is the camera work but it proves again that a section of the Hearts support are c##ts
Lots of interesting film of the road and people's legs.

Definitely but we’ve been watered down to a level now that the rest definitely think we’re a soft touch. There was plenty hearts fans on the train up to hampden from central station but no bother and I didn’t see any banter between us and them on the short journey up and it was the same after the match as well...plenty of hearts fans walking among the legions of bears departing the streets away from hampden and I didn’t see any banter or the slightest get it up yous from any of our fans towards them which surprised me a wee bit given how they like to sing we let our club die.

I think elements within the rest of our opponents in the league see our lack of reaction as a sign we’ve all been beaten down and are too afraid nowadays to give a bit back after decades of the propaganda war waged against us rather than not giving a flying XXXX about all the pettiness, jealousy and hate aimed at us.

It’s changed days, not saying violence is a good thing but judging from what we’ve seen in recent times others still seem to be willing to have a go at our fans and sadly I wouldn’t fancy being in the position of requiring help from our own if we were getting attacked from some of these scumbags as you couldn’t be sure it would be forthcoming these days where in the past others would have thought twice about messing with us because our support didn’t take any shit!
I've noticed on here anyway, that people do seem to care what others think about us.

Personally, I don't and never will.

Back