Hearts fans dreading playing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything we say on this thread is not going to impact the result, shall we just hide under the duvet and not speak until the game is done ?:p

I was just highlighting the Hearts fans comments about us, i never said we would win 5-0

We should be confident but no result is a guaranteed and Gerrard will make the players fully aware of that

I know mate. It's just me...

Every game will be nerve wracking this season until we got 2 goals up

Unlike the mentally challengeds we take nothing for granted and don't assume we just need to turn up and win, some fans may get carried away but the players will not have that attitude and thats the most important thing.

Fingers crossed. We at least deserve it!

Don’t know what you mean mate?

Hearts through and through, can’t stand the nonsense on kickback.

Kept tabs on FF amongst other clubs forums for a while and enjoy the mostly sensible chat on this forum.

So no need to be rude

If I'd wanted to be rude I would have been.
I instead stated a fact.

If I'd wanted to be rude I would have been.
I instead stated a fact.
Also nobody liked your original wannabe comment anyway, so probably means nobody cares. If you are over the age of 16 then get a life mate, you have a team you could be praising instead of cheap jibes.

Will be an absolutely huge win for us if we get it.

I absolutely love the fact opposition fans are shit scared of us. It’s not been like that since Walter.

at the same time I’m not getting carried Away.

Posts are terrible from their fans but I couldn't help but laugh at their polite way they speak to each other. Give me FF any day.

The team know what is required, 90+ whatever minutes need to be applied again.

Do this and it will be 3 points to us, an erratic performance can prove costly no matter how hertz are.

Scottish football has become accustomed to sucking Timmy cock after being brain washed over the last 6 or 7 years into believing we are the devil incarnate.

Its sickening that supposed protestant clubs would even rather see Celtic win the league than Rangers. I get that they dislike us and dont want us to win the league but you would think they would much rather we won the title than those peado harbouring bastards!! Just shows you that this country is a cesspit of shite, shit and diarrhoea.
Perfectly put.

Probably because the week after they go to Shittodrie.

If we win at Tynecastle it puts us 5 ahead albeit they have a canter at the skunk dome at 3pm. The following week the tabls are turned when they go to the sheep dip.
Paedos play the day before we go to Tynecastle

There was a time - a long, long time ago - when I had a 'soft-spot' for them

But now they are as bitter, twisted & delusional as the rest of scots football

Levein's morose & aloof demeanour, along with Budgie's clueless, nutty behaviour, suits them to a T - & they all deserve each other

When fans of other Scottish clubs complain about the Monopoly or Duopoly, what is it that burns them most? Is it the fact they passed up the chance for serious restructure of the leagues in 2012 and the leverage to push through a more even money distribution model? Or is it the fact they all agreed to nuzzle Liewell's teet and conformed to his plan to keep his club in a position of dominance and keep Rangers down for as long as possible?

I like to think both of these truths burn them for years to come.

When fans of other Scottish clubs complain about the Monopoly or Duopoly, what is it that burns them most? Is it the fact they passed up the chance for serious restructure of the leagues in 2012 and the leverage to push through a more even money distribution model? Or is it the fact they all agreed to nuzzle Liewell's teet and conformed to his plan to keep his club in a position of dominance and keep Rangers down for as long as possible?

Good points mate -

The blue pound was lost to the top flight during our spell in the lower leagues - & the clubs in these lower divisions briefly had a small windfall -

Overall the top clubs insisted they could survive without the revenue we generate - they chose to exist without it so they could attempt to finish us of

So my reaction to that is they've no right to get, or expect, any financial gain from our existence now we've returned to the top division - despite the fact they play us 4 times a season & / or the T.V. fees that go along with these matches

This isn't a negative or spiteful view-point for the sake of it - but merely a well-reasoned reaction to the original spiteful decisions the SPHell clubs & the SFA made in the first place

The 'new generation' of their support hate us for the most
That's absolute bollocks, they have a pretty large group of youngsters who aren't Ultras per se but dig the scene and they recognise their protestant / loyalist heritage. Jambos Kickback is awash with about 50 or 60 Rangers hating arseholes who the vast majority of their fan base ignore or ridicule.

The way we have been performing this season, there is genuine fear of any club coming to Tynecastle never mind the OF.

Something tells me we might take something from the game, Levein has an irritating knack of pulling one out the bag when it looks like the bell might be about to roll.

Prediction: Hearts 1-1 Rangers (or we get absolutely horsed)
Hopefully, the only thing you get out the game is the Exit door. But there have been some great games between us at Tynecastle.
I'm a bit old fashioned but always had a soft spot for Hearts.

Hopefully, the only thing you get out the game is the Exit door. But there have been some great games between us at Tynecastle.
I'm a bit old fashioned but always had a soft spot for Hearts.

I do think it’ll be a bit of an ugly one this time around mate.

We will make it that way unfortunately as it’s our only hope with the current manager/mood in the squad.

I do think it’ll be a bit of an ugly one this time around mate.

We will make it that way unfortunately as it’s our only hope with the current manager/mood in the squad.
Don't worry, it's like that nearly every game for us. For what it's worth, I think you will play out your skin and we will win comfortably

Good points mate -

The blue pound was lost to the top flight during our spell in the lower leagues - & the clubs in these lower divisions briefly had a small windfall -

Overall the top clubs insisted they could survive without the revenue we generate - they chose to exist without it so they could attempt to finish us of

So my reaction to that is they've no right to get, or expect, any financial gain from our existence now we've returned to the top division - despite the fact they play us 4 times a season & / or the T.V. fees that go along with these matches

This isn't a negative or spiteful view-point for the sake of it - but merely a well-reasoned reaction to the original spiteful decisions the SPHell clubs & the SFA made in the first place
I agree with this except the bolded part above. Many of the clubs had much more than a small windfall, at least in terms of revenue. Queens Park for example by rough calculations took in around seven years of revenue from admissions if my calculations were right. Others weren’t as much but many were in the two to three year range. Of course there were higher costs too, policing, stewarding, etc which meant that it didn’t make it to the bottom line but nevertheless, many clubs I’d say had a very large windfall.

On the original topic, it won’t be easy and I’ll be delighted to get any win.

That's absolute bollocks, they have a pretty large group of youngsters who aren't Ultras per se but dig the scene and they recognise their protestant / loyalist heritage. Jambos Kickback is awash with about 50 or 60 Rangers hating arseholes who the vast majority of their fan base ignore or ridicule.
Not sure what that has to do with Rangers? I think you mean the protestant/orange thing and I would presume you are correct on that whereas I'm simply referring to a growing element of their millenial support who hate Rangers simply through bitter jealousy (Craig Gordon a prime example, he's the same age as me and whilst he is undoubtedly a Hearts supporter he has always been a Rangers hating prick, long before he signed for them. I was raging we allowed him to train with us) which is their right at the end of the day. I certainly don't consider Hearts to be any sort of allies with us though.

Plenty were desperate to kill us in 2012.

Not sure what that has to do with Rangers? I think you mean the protestant/orange thing and I would presume you are correct on that whereas I'm simply referring to a growing element of their millenial support who hate Rangers simply through bitter jealousy (Craig Gordon a prime example, he's the same age as me and whilst he is undoubtedly a Hearts supporter he has always been a Rangers hating prick, long before he signed for them. I was raging we allowed him to train with us) which is their right at the end of the day. I certainly don't consider Hearts to be any sort of allies with us though.

Plenty were desperate to kill us in 2012.
Our fans saved a few Clubs from going bust

I've only ever known 2 Jambos in my lifetime.

One, a Prod, one a poet, both hated us more than the mentally challengeds.

Fu.ck them!!

Spoke to a jambo colleague today.

Main points

- they expect to get pumped and think / hope that that will be the end for levein
- outtwith us and the bad guys the standard of the league is bogging
- cited players including Clare and Mulraney as being not nearly good enough yet continually picked by levein leading to others in the squad not giving a shit.

I told him that I hope he is right and we give them a doing. Other than that we need others to improve and take points off the enemy as we cannot hope to win the league on old firm results.

Their might be a new 'Hearts' fan but I'll always regard them as a close ally. Maybe friend is too strong, but a club with the same beliefs

I like to think that if Budge had been in charge when we were in trouble they would have had our back, but maybe that's me being naive.

Their fans should hate us, and we should hate them. But they despise the mhanks and their capital wannabes mates, so that's all you can ask.

And the mhanks hate going there

I’ve had dirty looks from hearts supporters in the past when I’ve answered the question “which team do you support”. But I don’t really care about allies or ‘soft spots’ for other Scottish teams. We are so far above them that they’re irrelevant to me. From their perspective though, I can only assume that their hatred stems from a hatred of Glasgow or jealousy of our success.

Main points

- they expect to get pumped and think / hope that that will be the end for levein
- cited players including Clare and Mulraney as being not nearly good enough yet continually picked by levein leading to others in the squad not giving a shit.

I told him that I hope he is right and we give them a doing. Other than that we need others to improve and take points off the enemy as we cannot hope to win the league on old firm results.

Nonsense. We both had equal points last season, it was games against others that damaged us.

We will take something from games at the piggery.

Remember what happened in April 2014, when two clubs, Ross County and St Mirren didn't vote for what the filth wanted? All the other clubs rounded on them and the Hearts main mouthpiece, a baldy fud, was at the forefront of this, till they relented.

As the poster 'Del' pointed out to me immediately, when it came to restructuring the financial side of things, the filth grew even stronger.

From then on, the title winners, and it could only be one club would lose 240k in prize money, but the team in second place, which you would reasonably think at the time would have been from potentially Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dun Utd? ALL of them of them voted that the team in second place would drop 680k in prize money. UN-Fc-uking-Beliavble

So the only team with resources in the league grew stronger and pulled remorselessly away from the vultures looking to pick up the scraps, which they had unanimously voted for.

And to what end? In reality all it was aimed at was to hamper our return to the top as long as possible.

Nonsense. We both had equal points last season, it was games against others that damaged us.

We will take something from games at the piggery.

And so far we have a 100% record against the rest. We shouldn’t underestimate how important that is, i think I read that the last time we won the opening 6 games against them was 96/97.

My worry was that the scum would be incapable of dropping points against them but that’s been proved wrong already. I would prefer to see them start taking points off them at the piggery, but we have matched them in that respect so far.

Main points

Like Livi and Hibs?

Yesterday no pumping was done to no one and its time folk on here to get a fukkin grip of themselves thinking we just turn up and results just fall into place.

Its not happening that way so get real every one of you.

Yesterday shows that if we dont play to our strengths we wont get the points, but continue then its back to chasin the east end mob instead of the other way around.

Reactions: TN8
Yesterday no pumping was done to no one and its time folk on here to get a fukkin grip of themselves thinking we just turn up and results just fall into place.

Its not happening that way so get real every one of you.

Yesterday shows that if we dont play to our strengths we wont get the points, but continue then its back to chasin the east end mob instead of the other way around.

Most sensible folk know that, the ones who need to get a grip are the players.

Far too many on this thread had the points in the bag for us before the weekend had even begun.
Our away form in the league is unpredictable and so far has been very ropey. We can take nothing for granted when we’re away from Ibrox.

The reality is we are not really battering anyone away from home other than one good 45 minutes against St Johnstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back