Official Ticketer
:))
Some want to just forfeit the match

Last edited:

• Registered Users A

• 33 posts
Posted yesterday at 13:55
On 07/10/2019 at 13:55, EIEIO said:
Dreading it , first time I've welcomed the international break. Our performances against them last season were appalling, given our "bad luck" with injuries this has a thrashing written all over it. There is a 1 percent chance of a Hearts victory.

"1% you say? I’ll take that."

:)) :)) :))

We all hope we give them the doing they’re dreading. GOT TO KEEP IT UP RANGERS. No mucking about. Straight into from the off, own the ball and give them nothing!

Being top means nothing if you keep the momentum. As the bheggers have proven.

“Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. “

I don’t know what he means by this.

Cant believe they would rather Celtic won the league than us. Unbelievable. Cunts.

I don’t think they all think this. Plus I think it’s more that they don’t want the duality back, they’d rather it was just one OF team winning it than both.

“Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. “

I don’t know what he means by this.

A realisation that they will never win the league. When the biggest club disappeared, that was their chance. Now, it’ll never happen, not for any of them.

55 will be f*cking glorious.

I know plenty jambos who would be quite happy to see us win the league over Celtic, the Hibs fans I know in work are the same.

As for the game itself, if we turn up we’ll win.

On an unrelated point, the mentally challengeds are wanting to resign the boy Hickey from Hearts in Jan, they’ve had a few bids rejected already.

I see they have their very own expert accountants who have a particular interest in our finances. Apparently we're going bust!

No problem with them not liking us, but don’t understand the ‘unfortunately’ in regards to us beating them to the league. He moans about a duopoly, but seems happy with the monopoly the scum have enjoyed?! Strange breed.
There was a thread on their board last year asking who would prefer us winning the league or the mentally challengeds gettin 10iar, most of them replied 10iar

They are in a bad place at the moment and one of the clubs that I dont mind as much as most. Still want to take 8 off the fckers though.

I don't mind them either, well I didn't at least.

I've lately lost respect for them.

There was a time when they really hated the filth, now though they align themselves with the preference their hated rivals have between us and the scum.

Fücking weirdos.

I don't mind them either, well I didn't at least.

I've lately lost respect for them.

There was a time when they really hated the filth, now though they align themselves with the preference their hated rivals have between us and the scum.

Fücking weirdos.
Nah, they hate the bastards, everybody does. My mate is a Jambo and he would happily set fire to one of them for a laugh.

As a bear if I'd to pick Hearts over Hibs I'd pick Hearts every day of the week.Fkn hate the 2 of them right enough but I hate Hibs just as much as Celt*c and nearly as much as Dolly.Motherwell can GTF aswell although not as much as Celt*c or Dolly because of Helicopter Sunday.

Cant believe they would rather Celtic won the league than us. Unbelievable. Cunts.

Agree mate my two uncles were Hearts fans both long since passed away both members of the LOL. They’d turn in their graves reading that they detested the scum and the Hivs. Can’t understand how any Hearts fan can post that probably sums up modern Scotland run by secessionist scum.

A Jambo I work with reckons we’ll take 5 off them. A mixture of injuries, bad feeling towards Levein/Budge, a decline in atmosphere there & our performances were sighted as reasons for this. Tynecastle used to be one of the more intimidating stadiums to go to but the way things are, without taking anything for granted, it’s difficult to disagree with that.

Tbf to them only that one said that I think and he's later challenged about it by another. Another one later though calls us and the scum jointly "Scotland's shame"! They're obviously all terrified though and just lubing up for a pumping.

:))
Some want to just forfeit the match
just reading that opening line just confirms how much I hate that club they would probably want the mhanky mhob to win the league than us utter scum hope they get relegated and go out of business %^*& them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back