Hearts fans dreading playing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need any proof we're back read that. They're terrified of us again.

I think Hearts have a better chance than their own fans do. Perhaps two percent.

I despise Hertz. Taking the moral high ground whenever they can about them ploughing money in. I hope they get relegated and we scud 5 off them.

We will still have to turn up and do a job confident but Tynecastle is never an easy place to go no matter how bad they are.

No problem with them not liking us, but don’t understand the ‘unfortunately’ in regards to us beating them to the league. He moans about a duopoly, but seems happy with the monopoly the scum have enjoyed?! Strange breed.
Keevins last night started his "only celtc and Rangers will win the league for the next 300 years" as if the game in Scotland is in some kind of danger.
He was quite happy to say that Rangers were "10 years behind celtc" a couple of years ago though.

Keevins is a nasally mentally challenged cunt btw.

A realisation that they will never win the league. When the biggest club disappeared, that was their chance. Now, it’ll never happen, not for any of them.

55 will be f*cking glorious.

I know plenty jambos who would be quite happy to see us win the league over Celtic, the Hibs fans I know in work are the same.

As for the game itself, if we turn up we’ll win.

On an unrelated point, the mentally challengeds are wanting to resign the boy Hickey from Hearts in Jan, they’ve had a few bids rejected already.

Isn't he a left back?

They just bought 2 of them for a couple million each.

Normal service is being restored ,I've used the continuous form because it's ongoing, unfinished, I will use the perfect form in May, Normal Service Has Been REstored when we have won our 55th league title onwards and upwards . WATP

There was a thread on their board last year asking who would prefer us winning the league or the mentally challengeds gettin 10iar, most of them replied 10iar
it definitely seemed like that. Maybe the more normal were the embarrassed majority.

A Jambo I work with reckons we’ll take 5 off them. A mixture of injuries, bad feeling towards Levein/Budge, a decline in atmosphere there & our performances were sighted as reasons for this. Tynecastle used to be one of the more intimidating stadiums to go to but the way things are, without taking anything for granted, it’s difficult to disagree with that.

Never, absolutely NEVER, believe anything a back-stabbing Hertz bastard tells you to your face.

If we play to the level of the Fiorentina game first half performance I’d expect the ball hitting the back of the Hearts net more than the once we managed in that game as they are not half as good as the men from Rotterdam so they have good reason to be worried. We need to be at it from the start, get on top of them and the chances will come and then it will be a case of how many goals the margin of victory?

Well there you are if there was a poll done the Herts supporters would prefer the Parkhead Paedohiders with their iraoke entourage to win ? What a weird lot they are they deserve a fucking right pasting for that alone.

Here was me thinking it was just the sheep that would gladly sit back and watch the scum win the next 20 titles.

Fukk the lot of them.

Tbf to them only that one said that I think and he's later challenged about it by another. Another one later though calls us and the scum jointly "Scotland's shame"! They're obviously all terrified though and just lubing up for a pumping.
That's the bit that gets me.
I get that we're the biggest, the best and the scalp everyone wants. I get that they revel in our misfortune. It goes with the territory.

What I can't get is that for all they called us cheats and wanted us punished for craig whytes actions, they have no such morals when it comes to child abuse or supporting terrorism.

Funnily enough, the only 2 people I've come across who openly wanted Rangers to win against them and who wanted them punished for their misdemeanors were a Dundee United and Aberdeen fan.

Cant believe they would rather Celtic won the league than us. Unbelievable. Cunts.
That’s a small percentage of them.

Every single Hearts fan in my last work despised us both, but then more

It’s a guarantee that Avril will play at least a 5-5-0 formation versus us. He will not play a recognised striker because he knows that we’ll rip them apart if they leave any space.

Threads about Hearts fans seem to come up on here often nowadays.

I’m not sure what the debate is. They are as bad as anyone else in the league. There’s always some people on here who will say “I don’t mind Hearts” and those people are, I assume, over 100 years old. Because the current breed of hearts fan is as bitter and twisted as they come.

Junior jambo gif maker in his element in this thread. :))

Near all involve hibs and cellic. ;)

That’s a small percentage of them.

Every single Hearts fan in my last work despised us both, but then more

There’s reasons why Hearts-Celtic games are infinitely more volatile than Hearts-Rangers games and I think everyone knows what those reasons are.

I know some love playing the victim on here but they’re kidding themselves on if they think Hearts hate us more than Celtic.

No problem with them not liking us, but don’t understand the ‘unfortunately’ in regards to us beating them to the league. He moans about a duopoly, but seems happy with the monopoly the scum have enjoyed?! Strange breed.
Neither do I my mate is a Hearts fan not that he would want us to win the league but he wouldn't have any qualms about them not winning it,quite the opposite as he supports our forces much like the rest of the Hearts support.

Is it the IRA or paedophilia they have a soft spot for?

Unbelievable they're greeting about the scum having a challenge from us.
Probably paedophilia. Didn't they refuse to sack one of their players who was caught grooming kids online not long ago? Makes sense they would want the scum to win the league.

:))
Some want to just forfeit the match
They would rather the tims will the league judging by that statement. I work with 2 Jambos, good guys to be honest. They are not looking forward to playing ya, they have been shite and a lot of injuries. But they hate Celtic, would prefer anyone to win it bar them.

Junior jambo gif maker in his element in this thread. :))

Near all involve hibs and cellic. ;)

"It's a bit high"...

I have saw/heard a few of the diddy teams fans say that they are gutted that the league is back to being a 'two team league'.

Can't for the life of me work out how a 'one team league' is any better.

They had their chance to step up and blew it.
My thoughts exactly, where were you when we were out the premier league? Shat it is where you were!

I despise Hertz. Taking the moral high ground whenever they can about them ploughing money in. I hope they get relegated and we scud 5 off them.
Romanov using them to launder all sorts through their club and not a word said! A gangster owning their club and no retrospective fit and proper test! Their fans could plough money in because it’s the equivalent of whip round for your coach driver to save their diddy club!

I have saw/heard a few of the diddy teams fans say that they are gutted that the league is back to being a 'two team league'.

Can't for the life of me work out how a 'one team league' is any better.

They had their chance to step up and blew it.
without us the diddy teams got a game in Europe and more money for achieving their goal which was second, now their all going for third

Like most team's supporters, they are a complex crowd, not all of them think the same thing (Paedo FC excepted). But they on balance, are arseholes. They are not against a duopoly, as long as they thought they would be one of the two. That was never going to work out. They are like the class wimp who thought he could screw the georgeous girl, but is now realising he never had a chance because he has no dick. Just a wee diddy club no different than all the other wee diddy clubs, and it makes them bitter. So they take their bitterness out on the team with the big chopper.

I don’t like this over confidence and everyone just presuming we will thrash them. We should absolutely destroy them but it also has recipe for disaster :(

Hearts, like hibs and Aberdeen all had the lofty aspirations of finishing second for the last few years, now they know their reality is fighting amongst themselves for third.
They clung on to the hope we would never fully recover from the crooks who tried to destroy our club or Ashleys attempts to financially strangle our retail income.
The limit of their expectation was an occasional cup win with a spanking of a poor Rangers team over the season thrown in.
They are now realising their reality is very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back