Hearts fans dreading playing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it all along, the best way to answer the ridicule we have been getting over the years is to shove it back in their faces by displays on the park....I go into Edinburgh a lot with my job and I can assure you most Jam Farts fans hate us

Last edited:
It’s a guarantee that Avril will play at least a 5-5-0 formation versus us. He will not play a recognised striker because he knows that we’ll rip them apart if they leave any space.
[/QUOTE

Probably. But thankfully we seem to be getting better with these teams. A guy like Greg Stewart could be ideal, defensive team on a tight pitch where having a lot of pace isn’t as important as a lot of trickery.

Still consider Tynecastle to be one of the toughest away grounds to go to, even if Hearts have been awful this season.

As for the semi final, our Hampden record in recent years speaks for itself, and the sheep game from last year still gives me the fear.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, these will be 2 massive games.

Hibs fans were saying similar about their game against Celtic and they got a draw .

The most important thing is to get a win , maintain our lead at the top of the table going into the break .

If we play to the level of the Fiorentina game first half performance I’d expect the ball hitting the back of the Hearts net more than the once we managed in that game as they are not half as good as the men from Rotterdam so they have good reason to be worried. We need to be at it from the start, get on top of them and the chances will come and then it will be a case of how many goals the margin of victory?

We played Fiorentina and Feyenoord in the same game?
%^*& me we must be good

A Jambo I work with reckons we’ll take 5 off them. A mixture of injuries, bad feeling towards Levein/Budge, a decline in atmosphere there & our performances were sighted as reasons for this. Tynecastle used to be one of the more intimidating stadiums to go to but the way things are, without taking anything for granted, it’s difficult to disagree with that.

Perhaps they'll fair better in the second half.

No problem with them not liking us, but don’t understand the ‘unfortunately’ in regards to us beating them to the league. He moans about a duopoly, but seems happy with the monopoly the scum have enjoyed?! Strange breed.
How sad is that , our Edinburgh cousins indeed , f,uck them .

I personally know 5 Hearts fans in my town.

None of them is a Rangers hater. The blunt truth is they are Hearts lovers.

All this who do they hate most stuff is so far off the mark it’s embarrassing. They hate everybody except Hearts. That’s football fans for you shockeroony.

Incidentally, all of them pish themselves laughing when HIVs and Paedos lose, but also us. It’s just they laugh a bit more at the first two.

Last edited:
Still consider Tynecastle to be one of the toughest away grounds to go to, even if Hearts have been awful this season.

As for the semi final, our Hampden record in recent years speaks for itself, and the sheep game from last year still gives me the fear.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, these will be 2 massive games.
We have not scored a single goal in our last 5 trips to Hampden

That site just doesn't represent any Jambo I've ever met, there appear to be around 300 little helmets who loathe us to bits and have had their faces buried in Phil McGobblegiver's arse cheeks for around 8 years now. Absolute saddos, our continued restoration to the pinnacle of Scottish football must eat away at them like a flesh eating virus, which is pleasing.

That site just doesn't represent any Jambo I've ever met, there appear to be around 300 little helmets who loathe us to bits and have had their faces buried in Phil McGobblegiver's arse cheeks for around 8 years now. Absolute saddos, our continued restoration to the pinnacle of Scottish football must eat away at them like a flesh eating virus, which is pleasing.
That’s also my experience. The genuine Hearts fans I know don’t like us or them but they hate them more and would prefer us to win the league.

Only the most ignorant Hearts supporter could deny the quality in the Rangers squad right now.

I remember as a younger lad watching Mols and Albertz tear us apart 4-0 at Tynie and being in awe of that team, Numan, van Bronckhorst.

It's now equally a pleasure to watch the current set of players, sometimes you just have to appreciate class.

Probably paedophilia. Didn't they refuse to sack one of their players who was caught grooming kids online not long ago? Makes sense they would want the scum to win the league.

Craig Thomson was in fact 'sacked' by the club before remaining on the payroll and moving on to FBK Kaunas (owned by Vlad) then released from his contract.

Could and should have been handled much more decisively. Now playing at Edinburgh City.

:))
Some want to just forfeit the match
XHxoUna.gif

Tynecastle has always been a difficult venue over the years, and I’m certainly not getting lulled into a false sense of security due to the current form of Hearts. They always roll their sleeves up and give it 110% when we visit, and probably more so next weekend due to their lack of quality. We need to be ready for a physical battle and not let them bully us.

A realisation that they will never win the league. When the biggest club disappeared, that was their chance. Now, it’ll never happen, not for any of them.

55 will be f*cking glorious.

I know plenty jambos who would be quite happy to see us win the league over Celtic, the Hibs fans I know in work are the same.

As for the game itself, if we turn up we’ll win.

On an unrelated point, the mentally challengeds are wanting to resign the boy Hickey from Hearts in Jan, they’ve had a few bids rejected already.
I have plenty of friends in both support.
Totally split.

This has banana skin all over it
Yep, the signs are there, over confidence on our part, they have been shit and haven't won at home in x amount of time so low and behold they'll break their duck against us but, and it's a big but, I don't believe our team are buying in to any hype nor will they go out and give any less than 100% - Personally I can't ask for more and neither can anyone else whatever the result is.

Cant believe they would rather Celtic won the league than us. Unbelievable. Cunts.
As one of the posters says further down that thread “most of our support are delighted”

Jambos Kickback is quite unrepresentative of their support in my experience.

Majority of guys I know hate Celtic more than Hibs.

Although would say the Hearts fans I know are closet Bears.

One even describes himself as a fan of Hearts and Rangers. I call him Graeme Souness!

The way Hertz are playing the now they should be dreading playing anybody but we should be treating them like title contenders,
We all know every team in the league lift their game v us and a result of any. kind would take the pressure of them.

Craig Thomson was in fact 'sacked' by the club before remaining on the payroll and moving on to FBK Kaunas (owned by Vlad) then released from his contract.

Could and should have been handled much more decisively. Now playing at Edinburgh City.
He wasn't sacked if he remained on the payroll and was moved out of sight to Lithuania on loan.

At least, unlike the scum, you recognise your club dealt with it poorly.

I have saw/heard a few of the diddy teams fans say that they are gutted that the league is back to being a 'two team league'.

Can't for the life of me work out how a 'one team league' is any better.

They had their chance to step up and blew it.
They must have squandered all the money from the super Saturdays.

He wasn't sacked if he remained on the payroll and was moved out of sight to Lithuania on loan.

At least, unlike the scum, you recognise your club dealt with it poorly.

Yeah i know mate that's why I said 'sacked' in inverted commas.

Club totally backtracked on it's original stance. Was convicted in 2011 and eventually officially released from Hearts in 2013, quietly collecting a wage in eastern Europe. Just shocking.

Even Hearts fans would now rather see the filth win the league than us ffs.

They’ve all become that conditioned in the last 8 years that they just accept it as the norm.

55 is going to cause a serious amount of misery to the rest of Scottish football and I can’t fûcking wait for it.

I have saw/heard a few of the diddy teams fans say that they are gutted that the league is back to being a 'two team league'.

Can't for the life of me work out how a 'one team league' is any better.

They had their chance to step up and blew it.

I think this is the main sticking point, they all believed they could be the one to make it a 2 horse race again and replace us. It's sinking in that the past 7 years are as glory as it's going to get for them.

Only the most ignorant Hearts supporter could deny the quality in the Rangers squad right now.

I remember as a younger lad watching Mols and Albertz tear us apart 4-0 at Tynie and being in awe of that team, Numan, van Bronckhorst.

It's now equally a pleasure to watch the current set of players, sometimes you just have to appreciate class.

Wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back