Hearts fans dreading playing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I'm confident we'll win I'm taking nothing for granted and I know that Stevie G will treat them with the same level of professionalism as everybody else we play.

Hearts are now just another of Celtic's wee bitches.

No one else in Scottish football wants us to win the title, and I revel in that. It's exactly as it should be.

Ever since the game at the end of the season where they sat reading newspapers I learnt two things.

1. They actually thought like Aberdeen that they were actually that important to be our rivals.

2. It put to bed the “cousins of William myth”

I know a few ho are good unionist and loyalists and they have a hatred for them similar to ours. I also know a lot of right on left wing posers who want to eradicate certain parts of their history. John Cormack would be turning in his grave.

John Cormack

I dont think this will be an easy game at all. If we play well we will win but if we fall short like we have in almost all away games this year it could well be another struggle.

Hope we get an early goal as that makes a huge difference.

Cant believe they would rather Celtic won the league than us. Unbelievable. Cunts.

Scottish football has become accustomed to sucking Timmy cock after being brain washed over the last 6 or 7 years into believing we are the devil incarnate.

Its sickening that supposed protestant clubs would even rather see Celtic win the league than Rangers. I get that they dislike us and dont want us to win the league but you would think they would much rather we won the title than those peado harbouring bastards!! Just shows you that this country is a cesspit of shite, shit and diarrhoea.

They are miles off unfortunately, right after internationals this will be a really tough game. I’d snap your hand off for a last minute deflected fluke to win the game

Hate us more than them because we had an addmin error cost us our place in the league, its not like the mob accross the city have done anything to be disliked for.... oh wait....

I remember these c unts turning up at Ibrox and pretending to read newspapers the year they won the championship. Pathetic snivelling bastards who hadn't the balls to try and put in a realistic challenge when we were still suffering.

There was a thread on their board last year asking who would prefer us winning the league or the mentally challengeds gettin 10iar, most of them replied 10iar

I don’t think that’s anything to do with us specifically. They’d just rather 1 team was winning it rather than a return to the old days of it swapping between the OF.

If Rangers actually died in 2012, by the time the scum reached 20 in a row without challenge, they would start imploding as their support drifts away out of sheer boredom. It would only be a matter of time before Aberdeen or hearts actually won the league as celtic would eventually shrink to their level.

I don’t think that’s anything to do with us specifically. They’d just rather 1 team was winning it rather than a return to the old days of it swapping between the OF.

If Rangers actually died in 2012, by the time the scum reached 20 in a row without challenge, they would start imploding as their support drifts away out of sheer boredom. It only be a matter of time before Aberdeen or hearts actually won the league as celtic would eventually shrink to their level.
They were actually saying they didn't want us dirty cheating bastards winning it ever again.

I remember these c unts turning up at Ibrox and pretending to read newspapers the year they won the championship. Pathetic snivelling bastards who hadn't the balls to try and put in a realistic challenge when we were still suffering.

That’s just banter. They can only lord it over us when we’re blind and crippled.

Scottish football has become accustomed to sucking Timmy cock after being brain washed over the last 6 or 7 years into believing we are the devil incarnate.

Its sickening that supposed protestant clubs would even rather see Celtic win the league than Rangers. I get that they dislike us and dont want us to win the league but you would think they would much rather we won the title than those peado harbouring bastards!! Just shows you that this country is a cesspit of shite, shit and diarrhoea.

There is much to dislike about Celtic as a club, never mind a certain section of their support. I want Rangers to win the league because it’s just great to see such a historic club back competing for titles.

Sure it would be great if my team, or Aberdeen, or whomever else could lift the league title but those days are decades past.

hahaha its good to see fans of other clubs come on here mate but dont feel obliged to sook up our arses like that

Haha I can see the sookery ripping out my post there now :))

Was just trying to give it some context though regarding fans of other teams preferring one team to win it over another and my reasons for that preference.

I grew up with a Rangers supporting stepdad so I do have a certain admiration for the club. I won’t be afraid to be critical where required mate :cool:

They hate us more than your average Glasgow Bear will ever comprehend, not all but the vast majority young old and middle aged wanted us dead. %^*& Hearts

The way we have been performing this season, there is genuine fear of any club coming to Tynecastle never mind the OF.

Something tells me we might take something from the game, Levein has an irritating knack of pulling one out the bag when it looks like the bell might be about to roll.

Prediction: Hearts 1-1 Rangers (or we get absolutely horsed)

More Celtc haters at ER strangely.Every time Gary Glitter FC roll into Gorgie it is a war zone , yet we are the bad guys.

I wonder how many cletic fans have accounts on other clubs fans forums pretending to he fans of that club with a soft spot for celtic. It's what they do they try and create these Love-ins with other fans that is absolutely bleak inducing.

Love us, love us. That's all you get from Celtic fans.

Dolly was feeling the same this time last year and look how that panned out?

Let's just stick to this 'one-game-at-a-time' palava, concentrate on the next X1 in front of us and the cheat, most likely in black, as that is going to be the best policy from here on in.

And it sure seems like it's going to be a long, in.

We were going to scud the poets at home last month.
Let’s just calm down and take it slow.

Hearts fans might well be dreading it, but often in football you get a result when you least expect it. Gerrard does seem to learn from his mistakes, so hopefully we don't see a repeat of last year away to Killie after we'd gone top and straight into a break. We need 6 points from places like Tynecastle if we're to win this league.

We’re close but I don’t think we’re there yet... but we need to get to the point where teams are beat in the tunnel. That’ll be the true indication that we’re real contenders.

Big big game for us, tims are praying we slip up.
Probably because the week after they go to Shittodrie.

If we win at Tynecastle it puts us 5 ahead albeit they have a canter at the skunk dome at 3pm. The following week the tabls are turned when they go to the sheep dip.

Probably because the week after they go to Shittodrie.

If we win at Tynecastle it puts us 5 ahead albeit they have a canter at the skunk dome at 3pm. The following week the tabls are turned when they go to the sheep dip.
We are playing on the Sunday both weeks so playing after them both times.

I really hate all this getting ahead of ourselves, other teams talking us up.

I prefer us to stay silent, keep winning and if we do win the league GLOAT LIKE %^*&.

We have went top of the league with only 8 games played, lets just calm down and take a breathe and focus.

I am more worried we will bottle it at the top rather than Hearts being tough opposition. At our best we'll pump them but Killie away last season was a capitulation

Anyone who believes most hearts fans hate us more than Celtic have lost it.

I worked in Edinburgh for several years and without exception, all the hearts fans I spoke to hate us. Endless referrals to us being huns, sash wearing bigots, zombies and questioning how we exist as we still aren't paying our bills. Also constant calling us a new club and that Rangers are dead.

I went to a game at Tynecastle in February with my wife's cousin - his son couldn't go so I went as his guest. Safe to say there was no love for us in the pub pre game. They don't care for Celtic but the real bile was directed at us.

I realise that each of us can only base our attitudes on those we interact with - but 4 years working in Edinburgh have clearly shown me they despise us.

Dolly was feeling the same this time last year and look how that panned out?

Let's just stick to this 'one-game-at-a-time' palava, concentrate on the next X1 in front of us and the cheat, most likely in black, as that is going to be the best policy from here on in.

And it sure seems like it's going to be a long, in.
I agree but if you're going to use roman numerals, don't half arse it. :))

To be fair the vast majority of Jambos are good eggs, I have a lot of time for them as a club and a support.

When the Pope died about 15 years ago the Celtic support, and their media friendly pundits, were shoving it down everyone's throat about a minutes silence for him. No one felt it was right to bring this into football but they went on and on and on about it until they decided to go ahead with it. It lasted a whole 12 seconds due to the Hearts support booing the silence.

After that the vast majority of the Hearts support have always been good guys in my opinion :))

I hate this thread and I really hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the a*se.
Anything we say on this thread is not going to impact the result, shall we just hide under the duvet and not speak until the game is done ?:p

I was just highlighting the Hearts fans comments about us, i never said we would win 5-0

We should be confident but no result is a guaranteed and Gerrard will make the players fully aware of that

I really hate all this getting ahead of ourselves, other teams talking us up.

I prefer us to stay silent, keep winning and if we do win the league GLOAT LIKE %^*&.

We have went top of the league with only 8 games played, lets just calm down and take a breathe and focus.
Can’t help if other teams fans are taking note and want to talk us up, although the comments are not too complementary! But I take your point, it’s early days and you can be assured in our dressing room Gerrard will have this well drilled! We’ve won nothing yet, go out and prove it!

Mostly bitter arseholes in that thread, but some that do see some sense.
Work with a big Hearts fan and he has a lot of time for Rangers, always asks me how we played and wants us to do well, he is old school and hates anything with poet leanings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back