Hearts fans: "walking away is the Rangers way"

Must be very frustrating for you ,also the older lads .At least the young crew can have a tear up if they get that peed off with the Nhats :)
There was a bit of a dust up at the Istanbul game during the ‘silence’ for Her Majesty. Mental when you really analyse it.

There was a bit of a dust up at the Istanbul game during the ‘silence’ for Her Majesty. Mental when you really analyse it.
I'm of the view ,what people want ,they usually, eventually,get a vote on it.They did ,they lost.

When sturgeon can be quite and show respect for the Queen,you'd think her followers could do the same .
It ain't about at times ,Being British or Scottish or pro or anti Monerchy.Its about having a bit of respect . Surely the most ardent Nhat has to concede the Queen did a brilliant job as a Queen?
I actually think her passing has killed the Indy debate

I'm of the view ,what people want ,they usually, eventually,get a vote on it.They did ,they lost.

When sturgeon can be quite and show respect for the Queen,you'd think her followers could do the same .
It ain't about at times ,Being British or Scottish or pro or anti Monerchy.Its about having a bit of respect . Surely the most ardent Nhat has to concede the Queen did a brilliant job as a Queen?
I actually think her passing has killed the Indy debate
Common decency. That’s the thing.

A lot of people showed themselves up for lacking that over the last couple of weeks. It may have come across through supporters of football clubs but it did highlight the wider social issues up here. It’s all a bit of a mess.

They all chant this like utter brain-dead dullards. What is it even meant to mean?

We had 50000 week in week out in the 3rd division, they can't sell out their stadium v their spoon burning rivals, never mind us!

Aye, but we walked away :))B-D:shh:

They all chant this like utter brain-dead dullards. What is it even meant to mean?
Is it not because Ally said 'we dont do walking away', which was proved to be 100% accurate?

How they got from that comment to the chant is beyond me.

The 'banter' used by Scottish football fans would shame a 12 year old

Is it not because Ally said 'we dont do walking away', which was proved to be 100% accurate?

How they got from that comment to the chant is beyond me.

The 'banter' used by Scottish football fans would shame a 12 year old
Exactly mate real mental gymnastics to come up with that pathetic chant as though it has any meaning.

50,000 week in week out in division 3

“Walking away”

If songs were patter then they have %^*& all, none.

Never got the song myself!

Ok so it’s “banter”, but we literally were getting the same crowds from the Premiership to division 3. It’s never been harder to get Rangers season tickets/away tickets etc. No one ever “walked away”.

Such a strange stick to beat us with :D

Never got the song myself!

Ok so it’s “banter”, but we literally were getting the same crowds from the Premiership to division 3. It’s never been harder to get Rangers season tickets/away tickets etc. No one ever “walked away”.

Such a strange stick to beat us with :D
They think it gets under our skin. I just think “eh aye ok.”

I am like lots of Rangers fans my age in remembering Hearts with a wee bit of affection: similar cultural background, shared players (Sandy Clark, Sandy Jardine, Dave McPherson, Alex McDonald), and liking their greats, especially JR. How we got from there to today when so much of that support are just another bunch of cucks following Celtc’s lead makes me sad for football and sad for Scotland. I hope a new generation of Hearts fans can be proud of who and what they are

They think it gets under our skin. I just think “eh aye ok.”

Biggest compliment they can give us is them spending all that energy singing songs about us instead of singing about their own team.

Struggle to think of a song we’ve sung about them. They’re really not important enough to us to warrant one.

I dislike hearts that much Id prob rather watch Hibs

Cousins of William my @rse

Back