Hearts fans worse than the spoon burners?

Crocodile Dundee

Anyone else today pissed off with every song these cretins sang today about us letting the club die? Total nonsence btw but you would expect this from the Hibs fans and not so much from Hearts.

Anyone else today pissed off with every song these cretins sang today about us letting the club die? Total nonsence btw but you would expect this from the Hibs fans and not so much from Hearts.

They were in their element when they were singing a song about one of their players which was also about our club.

Not really bothered what they sing as it makes them look stupid sitting in a stadium with 40,000 bears the same as they did 5 ,10,20,50, 100 years ago.

Jeez it’s not like ever club that shows up at Ibrox sings this shite.

We got the 3 points and they aren’t even the best club in Edinburgh.

Who gives a feck.

These fans have nothing else to sing about as not one club in Scotland.....in fact not one club in the whole world are as successful as the Famous Glasgow Rangers

Only jambos because they can't afford to come to watch the Queens Eleven every week.
Jackys

WATP and always will be

I must be getting old but I used to always think Hearts were alright, you could go to Tyncastle and drink with them in their boozers and not get any hassle. These days there so up themselves about how they saved their club by paying about 1 p in the £ towards their debt.

The longer these morons keep up their shite the much sweeter 55 will be

It really is the most moronic pish ever and registers f all on my give a f omoter

Pysh poor support today from the away support,ure no rangers enymore,h-e-a-etc,kyle lapherty,nay Smith,is this a library,u phat bastard, phucking riveting and embarrassing,one of the worst away supports this year.

I sit in BF5 and with about five minutes to go they started singing 'walking away the rangers way' to the bears leaving early.

I am genuinely not taking the piss when I say I had a split second of confusion at what was occurring, as I had literally forgotten there was a set of away fans sitting right beside me, there hadn't been a single peep from them in the entirety of the second half.

I thought they offered absolutely nothing in the way of support for their team which is nothing unusual when they visit Ibrox. As ever obsessed about Rangers to the detriment of the fate of their own club on the field of play. To be fair their teams display was almost as bad as theirs.

I must be getting old but I used to always think Hearts were alright, you could go to Tyncastle and drink with them in their boozers and not get any hassle. These days there so up themselves about how they saved their club by paying about 1 p in the £ towards their debt.
We are far to tolerant,there were a few of them in the swallow before the game and were ignored.

I don't give a flying feck what opposing fans sing tbh, I just want Rangers winning every match and if we do then does 'it really matter what fans sing?, just keep winning then I will be happy

My only regret from today was we didn't give it 'walking away, the Jambos way' as they were shuffling out after the second goal.

This is a support that cheered their so called rivals winning when we were in the Championship.
And cheered their hated city Rivals historic cup final win ..because it was against SEVCOOOOOOOO
image.jpg

'Walking away is the Rangers way' then their mass exodus 2 minutes later after we scored was brilliant

Did hear them singing the song about Lafferty being 8 foot and playing the flute.

There was some on the subway today trying to do the old pals act "what about 4 nil v Celtic eh? You musta been happy wi that eh?" and trying to get Bears to join in with their songs about Hibs. 10 minutes later they are in the stadium singing about how we let our club die and you're not Rangers anymore etc. Weird lot. At least you know where you stand with Hibs. Seen some Bears encouraging them as well which I don't understand.

The sheer scale of our celebrations when 55 comes will make the whole new club thing look ridiculous. Their reactions won’t help either. They will go absolutely bonkers at the news reports and the SPFL.

Heard the chants also. But decided to let our team do the talking by destroying them on the park. Should have been 5-0. Kudos to McLaughlin for keeping the score credible for them. :p:D

There was some on the subway today trying to do the old pals act "what about 4 nil v Celtic eh? You musta been happy wi that eh?" and trying to get Bears to join in with their songs about Hibs. 10 minutes later they are in the stadium singing about how we let our club die and you're not Rangers anymore etc. Weird lot. At least you know where you stand with Hibs. Seen some Bears encouraging them as well which I don't understand.

I remember the 96 cup final, pre game in Rutherglen and there was plenty of Hearts fans mingling with Rangers fans no problem, I've no love for Hearts at all but in those days might have favoured them over Hibs, I hate them both now just as much.

They were pretty silent waiting in the corner for the impossible dream. To be honest we never gave them a chance to be loud because we dominated start to finish. It may be a club deck thing but I barely heard them.

There’s your mistake right there.
You need to understand that we have no friends in the Scottish game.
Well, the Scottish Premiership anyway.
If we ever did have, they’re gone.
They divorced us in 2012 and got into bed with our worst enemies as soon as possible.
Then, just like the bitter ex analogy I’m using, they’re trying to tell us we’re not the same, we’re different, we changed, they hate us for it and will try to make life as difficult as they can for us whilst they try to impress their new friends believing they are on the same side.
All the time, of course, they’re newest bestest pals are working against them, behind their backs, as they look after themselves and only themselves.

Hearts laundered money for the Lithuanian and Russian mafia. Nobody cares what they think.

They’ll win %^*& all in the next 50 years like the last 50 years. They have nothing to look forward to. We’re already shitting on them and we’re in the midst of a rebuild.

Why are you even worried about it? No one likes us we don’t care. I know more Jambos who hates us with passion than I do Hibs fans.

I have relatives from Edinburgh cousins all Hearts men but they like the Gers as well met some Hearts supporters out here in OZ and the Auld da hated us he was revelling in the fact that we were in the lower divisions you should have heard him bitter as phuck sounded more like a mhank, I put a bet on $100 put yer money where yer mouth is that if we get Weir and Warburton we jump up a league, no chance youse will be down there for ever and the typical smelly auld shit never coughed up his money I now think they are all rsoles (except ma cuzzins)

During the 9 in a row era when away tickets where very scarce we used to buy tickets for the home area of most grounds.
I’ve sat in with Hibs,Sheep,Motherwell,Dundee Utd and many others,Hearts fans were by far the worst,it was the only ground we actually left early,about the 60min mark,scum.

Back