Hearts fans worse than the spoon burners?

There was some on the subway today trying to do the old pals act "what about 4 nil v Celtic eh? You musta been happy wi that eh?" and trying to get Bears to join in with their songs about Hibs. 10 minutes later they are in the stadium singing about how we let our club die and you're not Rangers anymore etc. Weird lot. At least you know where you stand with Hibs. Seen some Bears encouraging them as well which I don't understand.
Similar happened on the way back, after the match some pished Hearts fan was giving it vocals just outside the subway station and another group of Hearts fans told him to shut the %^*& up. They also ended up singing "Every Saturday We Follow" on the subway carriage for whatever reason.

I live in Edinburgh and encounter fans of both clubs on a regular basis and if you see what I see every day you’d know what a ridiculous comment you just made. Hearts fans are bad but not in the same league as that junkie thieving aids ridden scum.

Oh and btw anyone who goes to football and gets offended by songs/taunts etc shouldn't be there and should go shopping with tge Mrs on a Saturday afternoon instead.
Agree with this. While I understand the stance many people have against them, the truth is Hearts supporters mix more freely with ours both in Glasgow and in Edinburgh on matchday, and I'm fine with that. The hiv are in a different league altogether.

The majority are yes voting, cardigan wearing, belhaven best drinking, rover driving weirdos.
Here, Edinburgh was 62% No-voting, it's you weegies that are rank rotten with Yessers ;) Actually if I recall some Yes campaigners set up a stall outside Tynecastle on one of their match days in the runup to the referendum and had to scarper pronto because the Hearts casuals were having none of it :D

Clearly gonna be in a serious minority here, but whenever we play them in Edinburgh we usually stay on and get the last train home.

Mixed with plenty of them in pubs after games we've won and lost.

They support a different team, so there's a rivalry there and they resent the success we've had over the years.

However, I've never had any hassle from them and pretty much to a man the ones I've met are protestant Unionists.

They don't love us, but trust me, they certainly don't look on us the way they look on the mentally challengeds or Hibs.

Would never even consider staying through after a Hibs game and sharing the same air as that scum.

Anyone thinking Hearts fans are worse than Hibs, or Aberdeen for that matter is deluded.

Anyone else today pissed off with every song these cretins sang today about us letting the club die? Total nonsence btw but you would expect this from the Hibs fans and not so much from Hearts.

Why would that even annoy you? It's a load of shite and opposing fans are always going to try and wind each other up.

Also happened to Hibs. 1891 or something. After one of their many Scottish Cup wins which they still count towards their momentous total of three.

When I pointed this out to one of them he said he’d sacrifice the Cup win from 1887 in order to be able to call us a new Club. Sick in the heed.

I can't stand Hibs but Celtic fuucked them over back then, after travelling through to Glasgow to help set them up, Celtic thanked them by poaching all their best players and Hibs folded.

Hearts peaked when they beat us to the division 1 title.

A season that was a rare blip for us will probably always be their go to when feeling down.

Back