Hearts fans yesterday

Your not Rangers anymore
You let your club die
Pyoor top banter

Hearts £ 29 million debt owed to foreign banks was mysteriously erased after Salmond visited Lithuania. I can't stand those twats.

Last edited:
There are many insufferable cunts among us haha I was keeping quiet on here yesterday. My stream kept cutting out but you should have been out of sight well before the hour mark. Overall have to be pleased with a point that we didn’t deserve.
Mate there are many insufferable c*nts in every support :))
Had a good bit of banter with a few of your lads yesterday - especially when we scored right when they are singing “this is a library”.
Don’t agree that yous didn’t deserve a point, McGregor made a couple of decent saves as did Gordon. We should’ve been 2 or 3 up but never delivered, then had no one on the post at the corner so we deserve what we got. Pissed off but we deserved it.
We take that at 1-0 down, no reason you shouldn’t.

The only reason the barrier wouldn’t have been up is because the Edmonton house being built and lack of space behind the Copland.

There support is full of yes voting rats these days.

The only reason the barrier wouldn’t have been up is because the Edmonton house being built and lack of space behind the Copland.

There support is full of yes voting rats these days.

Edinburgh is far more of a Unionist city than Glasgow mate.

I reckon the Hearts support will be at least 75/25% Unionist to Nats.

The Hibs support will be a different matter though.

They wanted us dead as they thought they would get our support from Lothians, Fife and surrounds.
They played no part in trying to kill us but were happy for us to go if it meant more supporters for them and, obviously, more money. I don't see the problem with that. Were you expecting them to walk from their stadium to ours in solidarity? Some really naive comments in here.

They played no part in trying to kill us but were happy for us to go if it meant more supporters for them and, obviously, more money. I don't see the problem with that. Were you expecting them to walk from their stadium to ours in solidarity? Some really naive comments in here.
gn20.png

They supported their team well - by singing about us the whole game

This sevco megamix that the diddy clubs fans sing hasn't been missed.

Brutal patter.

Not really surprised tbh , they are after all from Edinburgh like ye ken ,
Yull have hud yer tea.....eh ?

Hearts £ 29 million debt owed to foreign banks was mysteriously erased after Salmond visited Lithuania. I can't stand those twats.

Didn't Romanov own one of those banks that ended up going bust due to his own dubious activities ?

Interesting thread.

Never once had any bother with a Jambo and I've worked with a load of them over the years.

Thread is full of tit for tat bollocks.

My Hearts-supporting pal would rather see Hibs win the title than us.

F-ck trying to be football friends with anyone, especially in Scotland.

Hearts owed millions everywhere, mate. The £ 29 million debt just vanished, never to be mentioned again and they were allowed to continue to work their way back.
I brought that up with one of them when he was going on about the ' crooks ' running Rangers. When I mentioned Romanov, his reply was.......' ah, but that was different '.

Edinburgh is far more of a Unionist city than Glasgow mate.

I reckon the Hearts support will be at least 75/25% Unionist to Nats.

The Hibs support will be a different matter though.
It would be nowhere near those percentages. Of the ones I know, who are all middle aged, it's about 50/50.

Although there was a bit of needle at the end due to exuberance, bumped into quite a few yesterday and I’d say despite their obnoxious home support the Rangers and Hearts fans were getting on well together having drinks snd waiting for train. Not sure it would have gone so well with most others. They supported their team well at Ibrox as well. Credit where it’s due.
200.webp

It would be nowhere near those percentages. Of the ones I know, who are all middle aged, it's about 50/50.
Was just basing it on the fact that Edinburgh voted around 62/38, in favour of the Union at the independence referendum.

With Hearts being the Unionist club, I thought their percentage would be higher than that.

After sitting right beside them at hampden in the league cup semi 2 years ago, Quite a number of them didn’t even bother watching the game, They were to busy spewing hatred towards us. Fcuk them, They are horrible cunts. With the exception of JR from this forum. B-D

Was just basing it on the fact that Edinburgh voted around 62/38, in favour of the Union at the independence referendum.

With Hearts being the Unionist club, I thought their percentage would be higher than that.
There is probably a majority of Hearts fans who are more Unionist than Nationalist, but it wouldn’t be a big majority.
The one thing that has surprised me here in Edinburgh is the amount of Hibs fans who are not Catholic. They are the majority.

Mate there are many insufferable c*nts in every support :))
Had a good bit of banter with a few of your lads yesterday - especially when we scored right when they are singing “this is a library”.
Don’t agree that yous didn’t deserve a point, McGregor made a couple of decent saves as did Gordon. We should’ve been 2 or 3 up but never delivered, then had no one on the post at the corner so we deserve what we got. Pissed off but we deserved it.
We take that at 1-0 down, no reason you shouldn’t.
I think that’s the only major issue with Rangers so far this season is not really murdering teams when you are dominant.

On the scale of dislike they are below a good few others but nevertheless still can’t stand them.

They were singing “Stand up if you saved your club.”

Their patter is as shite as the rest.
Does make me cringe.

My mates dad put a fb post up a while back with a photo of our ‘exit of administration’ paperwork harping on about 140 years of unbroken history and then referencing newco and sevco and oldco etc. He was texting him asking him to take it down and stop being an embarrassment but he kept it up.

It’s mentally challenged behaviour and I don’t know where it came from.

You think they are as bad as hibs fans?

Nah. That's not true.

I know which set of fans I'd rather walk through wearing my Rangers colours.

They're worse than hibs fans, they're jump the dyke çunts!

I was welcomed in the Tynecastle Arms no bother. A bit of banter but a general feeling that I was 'alright'. No chance a Tim could do the same.

They don't love us, why should they? One thing though, most I've met hate the Tims. Some nearly as much as Hibs!

Do folk think that because Hearts support are in the main the prod half of Edinburgh with some loyalists in there support that they are supposed to have some sort of love in with us or something ?
one thing about going to Tynecastle is that both sets of fans can drink in the same pubs pre match and things are kept civilised with no bother (In my experience anyway)

Back