Hearts fans

Blasting billy boy songs out. I wonder if they will be punished?
We are banned from singing TBB in any form or wording in UEFA competitions and have been for years. It goes back to when Davy Duped caved in to UEFA around 2006. It's time the penny dropped with this.
Hearts have not been banned from singing it.

Hertz are are not the most successful team in Scotland or the most hated,Basicly they are irrelevant and no threat to the poets.

3 'bold' opening posts by the op.

1. Blasting billy boy songs out. I wonder if they will be punished?
  2. L
    You’re no rangers anymore
    My mates a poet and he even says it’s embarsssing and sour now
  3. L
    Our Fans today
    I use to ring uvf songs all the time till I watched lots of documentaries and I knew stuff they did.

So why are you moaning about someone pointing them out?

Even though I couldn’t give a feck about them I find it unbelievable that what they are singing to the filth has been brought up on this site. Don’t you agree?. I mean come on to %^*& they are singing the billy boys so what!.

They are not singing the billy boys though. Amazes me that folk still think other fans sing the song. Jambo boys or Killie Boys is not the Billy boys. It's the Billy bit that UEFA dont like as much as the 19th Century Terrorist bit

If they are then hope they are reported. And hope the Celtic fans are too for their ditties. But it really has %^*& all to do with us. Report them or don’t report them.

But let’s just keep our own act cleaned up so we can be the exemplars for the hypocrites to follow. They should be used to being in our shadow.

This
We need to get on the front foot and report absolutely everything just like our enemies do

Exactly yet none of the posters who commented report it.

They are just as much the offended brigade as anyone else.

Wonder how they saw it? Dodgy mentally challenged RV stream?

Who needs enemies eh?

Back