Hearts fans

Tbh
I don’t care
It’s always going to be about us
We need to deal with it smart

Jammy wee jam tart bastards if they're getting away wi singing about being up to their knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood and we're no!

Jesus Christ pointing out songs sung to our haters now. How’s about who gives a feck what Hearts or the filth sing?.

Edit sniff sniff.

That is possibly the point that the poster was trying to make. The only songs that ever concern the authorities or the media are those that are sung by Rangers supporters. I am not excusing our lot (and I hope they stop it) but it is galling to hear other fans singing TBB and nobody seems to bother.

3 'bold' opening posts by the op.

1. Blasting billy boy songs out. I wonder if they will be punished?
  2. L
    You’re no rangers anymore
    My mates a poet and he even says it’s embarsssing and sour now
  3. L
    Our Fans today
    I use to ring uvf songs all the time till I watched lots of documentaries and I knew stuff they did.
Imagine not only signing up but pretending that you're a fan of your most bitter enemies. Horrific.

If any of the other teams in Scotchland are up to no good , get it reported . Hearts are no friends of ours , they are just as bad as the Plastics . If there is evidence get it posted .

Depends on what words where used?

Did they sign up to their knees on 19th Century Terrorist blood?

PS
What channel is it on?

No, according to some on here, The words are irrelevant. I’m not sure I understand how that can make any sense whatsoever, but there you go.

Hearts fans would have been singing 19th Century Terrorist blood because they can do so with impunity. Nobody cares what they think. There’s not a concerted campaign to annihilate hearts.

They are not singing the billy boys though. Amazes me that folk still think other fans sing the song. Jambo boys or Killie Boys is not the Billy boys. It's the Billy bit that UEFA dont like as much as the 19th Century Terrorist bit

So what bit in the song do they not like if we sing it without the words Billy boys ,and 19th Century Terrorist blood and why are we not allowed to sing it in any form.....we've never been told why.....so why shouldn't we ask. ?

So what bit in the song do they not like if we sing it without the words Billy boys ,and 19th Century Terrorist blood and why are we not allowed to sing it in any form.....we've never been told why.....so why shouldn't we ask. ?
The battle to sing this song in Europe, in any guise, was lost in 2006. Let it go.

They are not singing the billy boys though. Amazes me that folk still think other fans sing the song. Jambo boys or Killie Boys is not the Billy boys. It's the Billy bit that UEFA dont like as much as the 19th Century Terrorist bit

So what bit in the song do they not like if we sing it without the words Billy boys ,and 19th Century Terrorist blood and why are we not allowed to sing it in any form

The last line of their version is.... ‘ for we are the Gorgie billy boys ‘.

It really is a load of utter pish saying the tune is banned ave just listened to spurs fans sing there version when they sing it in a European game absalutely %^*& all will happen to them.
The difference being Spurs dont have an army of grassing poets following them about for the sole reason to get offended. They hate and cannot handle our very existance. This goes a lot deeper than songs being sung at football matches.

It really is a load of utter pish saying the tune is banned ave just listened to spurs fans sing there version when they sing it in a European game absalutely %^*& all will happen to them.
Irrelevant. WE are banned from singing it. Not Spurs, not Hearts, not anybody else. This happened 13 years ago ffs.

Maybe it doesn't matter to you , but it does matter to thousands of true Rangers fans.....all I'm doing is highlighting the double standards of the sinecure that runs European football and you seem to take umbrage about it ....wind yer neck in ffs

Jammy wee jam tart bastards if they're getting away wi singing about being up to their knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood and we're no!

Head over to tynecastle and join up wi them if ye want tae sing the song.

Where are you sitn, I have a buyer for yer seat. West Enclosure is it.

I only know 1 Hearts fan and he's o.k. anymore than 1 and I might struggle.

its not the specific words they have banned its the tune FFS! has any other club in Europe been banned from singing a particular tune as we have?
PS the banned tune is "Marching through Georgia" for the avoidance of doubt.

I see a tim got ejected for launching a missile
On radio Scotland the first thing mentioned about it was he was wearing a blue top and that thousands of Celtic fans pointed him out to the stewards. I kid you not.

Seriously why are folk comparing our situation with Hearts, its playing in Europe that's getting us done, Why would uefa be interested in Hearts singing it today.

The battle to sing this song in Europe, in any guise, was lost in 2006. Let it go.

Was there a battle? Has an argument ever been put forward?

Seriously, it would be interesting to know. And also to know who has the final say on such an issue involving provincial sociocultural linguistics.

On radio Scotland the first thing mentioned about it was he was wearing a blue top and that thousands of Celtic fans pointed him out to the stewards. I kid you not.

Neil McCann mentioned it first in co-commentary. He then said their supporters were booing said thrower and pointed him out. Thrower was led out by a steward and a policewomen and then McCann congratulated the supporters for self-policing. No mention of a blue top initially you wee kidder ;)

Neil McCann mentioned it first in co-commentary. He then said their supporters were booing said thrower and pointed him out. Thrower was led out by a steward and a policewomen and then McCann congratulated the supporters for self-policing. No mention of a blue top initially you wee kidder ;)
Dick Gordon, post match, when I heard it as I'd just got in the car, said quite clearly he was wearing a blue top. Mentioned it twice actually.

You are absolutely spot on the tune is not banned ........except for our support. Both the words and music of TBB has been banned to Rangers fans for more than a decade now.

If we ignore the cuńts that despise our very existence they’ll get bored and eventually left it lie.

yip

Unapologetically any energy I have is fully on the issue facing us that our fans don't get our club banned from Europe by singing the banned songs and add ons starting on Thursday.
The support were fantastic yesterday but there is no room for complacency. The OP and anyone concerned about what other fans are doing can always apply to join FARE. I'll concentrate on the Rangers.

Last edited:
Back