Hearts fans

They are not singing the billy boys though. Amazes me that folk still think other fans sing the song. Jambo boys or Killie Boys is not the Billy boys. It's the Billy bit that UEFA dont like as much as the 19th Century Terrorist bit
Jambo boys? :)) They sing "Gorgie Billy Boys" and have never sang "Jambo boys" to my knowledge.

How you stuck them in? Or are you just jumping on his back for saying what the majority of us probably think. I'll never be offended by song lyrics I hope they sing it more tbh.

I never heard/saw the chants in question so I’ve nothing to report. Not even saw any clips on social media either.

I never heard/saw the chants in question so I’ve nothing to report. Not even saw any clips on social media either.
Bit unfair to judge others opinions then mate. I am also completely byist in this topic however. Sick of the double standards we can't breathe yet everyone else can say do what they want as they're against the union. I'm going off on a tangent now lol.

Bit unfair to judge others opinions then mate. I am also completely byist in this topic however. Sick of the double standards we can't breathe yet everyone else can say do what they want as they're against the union. I'm going off on a tangent now lol.

We “can’t breathe” because we get reported left right and centre.

Yet we do nothing about others.

We “can’t breathe” because we get reported left right and centre.

Yet we do nothing about others.
We are who we are is my issue it'd never been a problem till the last decade per say and now it full pelt targeted I as a person am not changing my beliefs or pandering to a media with a rhetoric. That other half openly support terrorism on more than one front and we get pulled for sticking to our heritage and culture. How do you fight back against this as you know whoever ye complain to will rubber ear it as it doesn't suit.

We are who we are is my issue it'd never been a problem till the last decade per say and now it full pelt targeted I as a person am not changing my beliefs or pandering to a media with a rhetoric. That other half openly support terrorism on more than one front and we get pulled for sticking to our heritage and culture. How do you fight back against this as you know whoever ye complain to will rubber ear it as it doesn't suit.

Aye ok bud

Back