hearts game

Been a sell out for over a week, I know i’ve been looking every day, forgot when the public sale started ☹️ plenty on the Hearts site i noticed

I’d head to Ibrox on match day . There will be a few spares going . I’d stick my mortgage on it .
Also with a Sunday a lot of bears won’t make it

I would check Rangers TO daily too, as folk might still use the seat sub for their ticket

WATP

I was checking every few hours, got a ticket from the club ticket site yesterday. I'm over from the states for a few days visiting family, going to be a few faces like skelped arses when I abandon them on Sunday to get a well overdue Ibrox fix!

I was checking every few hours, got a ticket from the club ticket site yesterday. I'm over from the states for a few days visiting family, going to be a few faces like skelped arses when I abandon them on Sunday to get a well overdue Ibrox fix!

Priorities sorted

Reactions: skf
I was checking every few hours, got a ticket from the club ticket site yesterday. I'm over from the states for a few days visiting family, going to be a few faces like skelped arses when I abandon them on Sunday to get a well overdue Ibrox
Have a great day mate and see a good win for the gers

Reactions: skf
Back