Hearts goal from half way line today

FF's new favourite villain, Neil McCann, says he can't remember seeing a goal as good as that before. He even quotes Roofe's goal but dismisses it in favour of this no marks. Both great strikes but it isn't even close
Roofe nutmegged someone, beat someone else them adjusted his feet quickly. All in torrential rain with a waterlogged park.

McCann is turning into a little penis.

I’m not saying it’s easy, but it’s not exactly difficult either. You don’t see it often because the whole situation barely every arises in games.
Try it next time you’re on a pitch.
Don’t wait for it being in a game, just drop the ball and give it a go.

Try it next time you’re on a pitch.
Don’t wait for it being in a game, just drop the ball and give it a go.
Done it. I don’t think it’s a particularity difficult skill. Like I said it’s hot much different to players playing long diagonals, and you see that quite frequently, even from defenders.

It should happen every week then. But it doesn't.
As I explained before, players don’t find themselves 60 yards out and facing the goal with the keeper way off his line every week. Its a very rare occurrence and barely ever happens, hence why you rarely see it.

Since the rules were changed re taking a centre I keep thinking that if Gazza was still playing he would at some game tried to chip the keeper straight from ko.

Think @tazzabear is actually angling towards agreeing with your point mate. It wouldn’t surprise anyone how difficult it is, having played the game at almost any reasonable level?
Aye, you're right. It would surprise people how many would miss the target entirely from 60 yards with no goalkeeper in, never mind lobbing him and finding the net.

Back