Hearts, Hamilton and St Johnstone

HiHi Bear

If N and V is not probable we need to fall back on finish the fixtures
Above clubs should join us to win a vote as they would stand to benefit!

If N and V is not probable we need to fall back on finish the fixtures
Above clubs should join us to win a vote as they would stand to benefit!

How would Hamilton benefit? would it not benefit them to end the league as is as that secures their place in the division?

Any team that may end up at the bottom will potentially vote for the league to be ended as is

Im getting bored of the whole thing now and just want the powers that be to make a fvcking decision so we can do what we need to do via a legal route or move on.
For what its worth i think the worst thing for us would be the option to actually finish playing the league as if that happens they will legit win the league. At least if they are given it by default it will officially be a tainted title that i will cast up to them for a long time.

Im getting bored of the whole thing now and just want the powers that be to make a fvcking decision so we can do what we need to do via a legal route or move on.
For what its worth i think the worst thing for us would be the option to actually finish playing the league as if that happens they will legit win the league. At least if they are given it by default it will officially be a tainted title that i will cast up to them for a long time.
I feel the same mate just fucking decide. There's a more important matter happening in the world just now.

It's pathetic that an organisation the size of the spfl can't make their own descision without sacking out of it and passing the buck.

But unfortunately the way they've went about it, it likely won't end well for us. There's only 3 teams would be worse off. Rangers, Hearts and Aberdeen. So there's not 4 and I wouldn't put it past Aberdeen to screw us anyway.

How would Hamilton benefit? would it not benefit them to end the league as is as that secures their place in the division?
We need to ensure that league is not deemed to be completed by way of averaging. If games are played out I am presuming there would be relegation playoffs which Hamilton would like to avoid!

Back