Hearts league reconstruction plans

no, there will be some clubs that always think about their own pocket and this way they will lose money and i have a feeling sky would have a lot to say if we only get to beat the scum twice next season

Must be 14-14-14;
  • That would satisfy Hearts as it keeps then up
  • It’s the only option League 2 will vote in favour of. They’ve stated they will reject anything else
What’s changed with the SPFL that this has now become acceptable within less than a week?

Restructuring should not focus around maintaining Hearts in the league, albeit it was a disgrace they were expelled in the first instance.

Brechin should also fave the music and enter a playoff. It’s what they are doing in England effectively with Stevenage dropping out the league.

It's like the accused picking his own jury in a court case. Only one outcome here.And only in scotshit football and other dictatorships could this happen.

If the Championship is going to be mothballed along with Leagues 1/2 then there may be a case to go to 16 rather than 14 in order to keep clubs like Hearts, ICT, Dundee and Ayr playing. Would need approval from Sky though - and that may be its downfall.

Must be 14-14-14;
  • That would satisfy Hearts as it keeps then up
  • It’s the only option League 2 will vote in favour of. They’ve stated they will reject anything else
What’s changed with the SPFL that this has now become acceptable within less than a week?

Restructuring should not focus around maintaining Hearts in the league, albeit it was a disgrace they were expelled in the first instance.

Brechin should also fave the music and enter a playoff. It’s what they are doing in England effectively with Stevenage dropping out the league.

But they told us, Hearts in particular, back in 2014, that the reconstruction farce railroaded through at the time was the only way Scottish Football could survive.

Now only six years down the line we need a different model?

In 2014, Hearts were one of the more vociferous clubs on the block telling us that it was so.

Strange how immorals and amorals never change.

The clubs that were to be relegated will be accommodated (imho)

We will effectively have null & void with CeItic getting vote winners to ensure they get all their bonuses, additional prize money and UCL.
That's what it's always been about the CL money. Who decided it is Celtics right to something they didn't win or earn? Why wasn't it shared between clubs like it has been in other countries? Wasn't even mentioned.

6 spfl knocked it back before vote could even take place.
One or two might change their minds but doubt they all will.
If it's still 11-1 to go through then no chance St Mirren and Hibs will block it

I find myself supportive of Hearts staying up but only if we get a move to English leagues.

I think the rest of the clubs are leading them on. I don’t think it’ll happen.

This is my thoughts. Nobody wants to be seen to be the bad guy, but when they get told they could lose 500k and get demoted next year they will soon change their tune.

ST Mirren have said they'll vote against already, Hamilton won't vote for something that increases the likelihood of them being relegated the following season when the league drops back to 12 and judging by what Hivs fans are saying I think they'd be apoplectic with rage if their club voted to keep Hearts up.

It's doomed to failure before a vote even takes place.

This is another backroom deal that the corrupt SPFL concocted weeks maybe months ago. It goes with the Dundee sham to pretend to oppose, to draw out all other likely opposition. As soon as they knew they had enough or not, their vote was changing. Hertz (rental vote) was bought off with no relegation. This was all part of the design to award the Scum the title . That was the goal all along and Liewell (the devious barsteward that he is) has them all in his back pocket.
Watch out for the shimmy coming for the SFA Cup . Wonder how the rules of playing out of contract or unregistered for the season players will be skewed?

This will happen. Now it’s mission accomplished for the SPFL in terms of awarding a tainted title that wasn’t won, they’ll be much more accommodating.

The league is bad enough without 2 more diddy teams coming to park the bus, against us. Reconstruction must be seriously planned, and not rushed through on a temporary basis, to prevent teams being unfairly relegated. The structure for reconstruction has to be discussed, and agreed by clubs, then implemented the following season, not during the close season.

If this drags on much longer restructuring will end up being 1 division of however many teams are left.

Grasping at straws.
If there s reconstruction then the games a boogie.
Time to get approval to leave Scotchland.

Scottish football slowly killing itself. Only rangers seem to be the sane one left!

The SPFL are buying time with them and they are taking it.

I have heard unconfirmed reports of the 11-1 being changed to 9-3

If its 11-1 there is no chance of this happening. Although the SPFL will do ANYTHING to stop a forensic audit of the Dundee vote happening.

If it's still 11-1 to go through then no chance St Mirren and Hibs will block it

If it’s 3 leagues of 14 then 9-3 in the top flight is sufficient. That said, there’s no chance of 42 clubs playing footie next season.

The league is bad enough without 2 more diddy teams coming to park the bus, against us. Reconstruction must be seriously planned, and not rushed through on a temporary basis, to prevent teams being unfairly relegated. The structure for reconstruction has to be discussed, and agreed by clubs, then implemented the following season, not during the close season.
It’ll be out of the frying pan and into the fire. But that will happen a wee bit later down the road so that’ll be ok. The kind of mentality running, or should I say ruining, the game in Scotland.

I would love a 16 team league, playing each other home and away once. It'll never happen though, and not because Sky want 4 Old Firm games as many would have you believe. We all know the real reason is the diddy clubs wouldn't survive without four old firm visits to their grounds a season.

The SPFL are buying time with them and they are taking it.

I have heard unconfirmed reports of the 11-1 being changed to 9-3

If its 11-1 there is no chance of this happening. Although the SPFL will do ANYTHING to stop a forensic audit of the Dundee vote happening.

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks.

It seems pretty evident from Doncaster that the requirement will only be 75% to pass, not 11-1.

”the devil is in the detail” said the sneaky fcker when discussing this earlier in the week.

14-14-14 for one season then back to 12-10-10-10 ? For one reason only ? Blatant fudge ans it will happen.
England restarting in June , makes Scotland look premature but know it was planned for one reason. And there is nothing we can do it seems ?

As I see it there are maybe 3 or 4 clubs at risk of relegation from an unreconstructed league. As things stand a payday from us or them is unlikely in this calendar year, by voting for this they would be ruling out at least 1 big payday and a potential further dilution of tv money, struggling to see how this will pass

Back