Hearts league reconstruction plans

I would love a 16 team league, playing each other home and away once. It'll never happen though, and not because Sky want 4 Old Firm games as many would have you believe. We all know the real reason is the diddy clubs wouldn't survive without four old firm visits to their grounds a season.
16 teams isn’t enough, a 30 game season would be farcical. We’d be finished in February

It won't improve the product one little bit,what will is other teams giving Celtic the game they seem to play Rangers with. Clearly Hearts will be glad with the scraps from the table. Kinda hope the vote blows up in their faces.

Surly now after all the corruption via the Dundee Vote, and SPFL had stated that Hearts are Relegated likewise Thistle and Stranraer they can’t wouldn’t make the rules up again can they lol what a clusterfcuk .., Rangers better be onto this if it’s allowed.

Hearts fans were full of morals last week...fast forward a week and thats all out the window as long as they stay up through this Frankestein league proposal

ST Mirren have said they'll vote against already, Hamilton won't vote for something that increases the likelihood of them being relegated the following season when the league drops back to 12 and judging by what Hivs fans are saying I think they'd be apoplectic with rage if their club voted to keep Hearts up.

It's doomed to failure before a vote even takes place.
They will change the voting structure to either 9/3 or 8/4 to pass it. Watch and see.

Rangers I think will go for it for nothing else than to keep Hearts as a useful ally going forward looking at the bigger picture.

Aberdeen probably as well. This is all about the bigger picture going forward now that some of the bigger clubs have seen with their own eyes how Bungcaster and Turdo MacLennan work

They wont. The donkeys at Hampden will give them what they want.

The game in this country is absolutely fucked in every way.

If The SPFL are so desperate to avoid a court case, let’s hope that Rangers manage to get them into court, not knowledgeable re the law but hopefully we have something worthy of legal action.

They will change the voting structure to either 9/3 or 8/4 to pass it. Watch and see.

Rangers I think will go for it for nothing else than to keep Hearts as a useful ally going forward looking at the bigger picture.

Aberdeen probably as well. This is all about the bigger picture going forward now that some of the bigger clubs have seen with their own eyes how Bungcaster and Turdo MacLennan work

I thought it was 9-3 as long as prize money percentages and no change to 42 club set up.

wouldn't be suprised to see a 13 top team league

what next? turkeys getting to decide whats for dinner on Xmas day?

I thought it was 9-3 as long as prize money percentages and no change to 42 club set up.

Surely prize money will change if you add 2 teams or am I missing something

@Virgil Hilts is correct. No rule change required. See my earlier post.

The prize money is split 42 ways based on percentages, not on the number of clubs in the top flight.

Team 14 is dundee thats why peters mate changed his vote to allow utd up.

They will beat Inverness in the play off final with some help from one of the tims referees(Madden?)

Its been so obvious what is happening i doubt there is much these smaller clubs like Stranraer can do and Rangers are pretty much on our own now as the diddy sides line up to service the tims, every press report will suggest move on stop being so bitter.

Lennon said the other day i have so much sympathy for Hearts, yeah right he fkin hates them but he knows helping them out keeps them quiet and means Doncaster who is getting para wont slip up in court he will leave in the next few weeks ££££...with Jackson, Keevins, Broadfoot, etc suggesting the guy might not be perfect but hes just saved the game.

The clubs that were to be relegated will be accommodated (imho)

We will effectively have null & void with CeItic getting vote winners to ensure they get all their bonuses, additional prize money and UCL.

think most miss that point because they failed to get in the UCL this year.

the way the champions path is set up then on paper they should get into the group stages every year. 4 teams get access every year and with their high coefficient they are always one of the top 4 seeds. I remember last year before they lost to cluj that on paper they should fear was 2/3 like slavia Prague and Copenhagen. They will likely be one of the favs to qualify again and it’s massive for them. The only reason they can maintain their 60 million pound wage bill is the UCL or selling a top player. If they don’t make it directly effects us because instead of keeping a eduoard they now have to sell him. Compared to a couple years ago they don’t have many sellable assets left. Forrest and mcgregor Are aging , tierney has left , julien hasn’t exactly been van djik. And other players like forester arnt there own. Eduord is the one they will see money on but losing him is critical for there 10 in a row*

Will be surprised if it gets the go ahead no matter what voting structure they have.

The season after next 3 teams could be looking at automatic relegation under these plans and it also dilutes the prize pot for the Premiership clubs by inviting more teams into the league.

Teams from 6th down really have no real motivation to back this as it disadvantages them. I also think Lawwell pretty much hates Hearts and will enjoy the chance to stick the knife into them and weaken what potentially could be a cup final opponent.

Team 14 is dundee thats why peters mate changed his vote to allow utd up.

They will beat Inverness in the play off final with some help from one of the tims referees(Madden?)

Its been so obvious what is happening i doubt there is much these smaller clubs like Stranraer can do and Rangers are pretty much on our own now as the diddy sides line up to service the tims, every press report will suggest move on stop being so bitter.

Lennon said the other day i have so much sympathy for Hearts, yeah right he fkin hates them but he knows helping them out keeps them quiet and means Doncaster who is getting para wont slip up in court he will leave in the next few weeks ££££...with Jackson, Keevins, Broadfoot, etc suggesting the guy might not be perfect but hes just saved the game.

Spot on. We'll be portrayed as the bad guys for not being part of the corruption of handing that mob a bogus title and keeping relegated Hearts in the top flight.

The thing is mate hearts won,t be a useful ally going forward .they.ll get what they want not being relegated so they will have no further use for an alliance with us.

This is another backroom deal that the corrupt SPFL concocted weeks maybe months ago. It goes with the Dundee sham to pretend to oppose, to draw out all other likely opposition. As soon as they knew they had enough or not, their vote was changing. Hertz (rental vote) was bought off with no relegation. This was all part of the design to award the Scum the title . That was the goal all along and Liewell (the devious barsteward that he is) has them all in his back pocket.
Watch out for the shimmy coming for the SFA Cup . Wonder how the rules of playing out of contract or unregistered for the season players will be skewed?
Dear sirs,
the players registered for the sfa cup for 20/21 can play in the 19/20 sfa cup.
all the best,
mr Maxwell.

Mentioned a few weeks ago that the Tims might propose lowering prize money for 1st and 2nd place in 20/21 and spread it out over the rest of the league placings, so that the other teams do not lose out financially. Lawwell would see it as a small price worth paying to avoid their sham being uncovered through legal action. Guessing Lawwell and Doncaster will be out batting for whatever Hearts propose and trying to rally the other clubs on their behalf. Hopefully it goes tits up, and Hearts are left with no option but to take legal action, alongside all the other clubs who have been shafted.

I guess we ourselves are hanging fire with proceedings until Hearts get their shit together, one way or another. It should not stop us eventually pushing ahead with legal action, but always better to have a few allies if possible.

Hearts will get to stay and they'll let Dundee up on some tedious but yet auspicious ruling that Dundee are the only side in the Championship with the finances to cope with behind closed door games. Some made up nonsense that will lean heavily on them only being out of the Premiership for a season. That's the 14 they'll choose. It's the SPFL.

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks.

Would 13 and 14 be happy with that?

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000

The season after next 3 teams could be looking at automatic relegation under these plans and it also dilutes the prize pot for the Premiership clubs by inviting more teams into the league.

It doesn’t dilute the prize pot at all. The prize pot is based on a percentage of prize money for position 1 all the way down to 42, not a dedicated ‘pot’ for the top flight. All that would happen is prizes for clubs 13 and 14 would be moved into the top flight.

Until there is a recognised "start" date for a League how can we be sure what teams will be left to play in it ?

Anyone seen / heard / been told what value the "new" TV deal will be ? - i posted on other thread that this money will be less than now and those at the "top" will demand all of it as will be only way to finance themselves going forward until Vaccine comes.

What teams will survive this - and in what state will their squads be in ?

Dark and troublesome days ahead for Scottish Football whilst being led by corrupt place men

Would 13 and 14 be happy with that?

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000

I‘d say ‘no’. It’s a huge gap in comparison to the others. Means they’ve less of a battle fund to try and get back. However, it’s Scottish football......depends what Peter tells them.

We dont need Hearts if we have Stranraer. I take comfort on their last statement ending.

As such, I intend, with the full backing of my committee, to explore all avenues in order to properly redress, with fellow likeminded clubs to achieve what I believe is the righting of wrongs on so many fronts.

If we can make sure they are not bribed and do the honest thing we should press ahead regardless.

As I said we should look after clubs who have integrity.

In this current climate I can’t see teams in the top league accepting less TV money & given the fact that they are a bogey team for us we’d be better off without them.

I have a sneaking feeling reconstruction will go ahead.
The clowns at the SPFL main objective will be to isolate Rangers. The last thing they want is other clubs in Rangers corner.
Never underestimate these devious bastards.
I think it will do the opposite.

Rangers I think will have made some "friends" if you like throughout this process.

We dont need Hearts if we have Stranraer. I take comfort on their last statement ending.

As such, I intend, with the full backing of my committee, to explore all avenues in order to properly redress, with fellow likeminded clubs to achieve what I believe is the righting of wrongs on so many fronts.

If we can make sure they are not bribed and do the honest thing we should press ahead regardless.

As I said we should look after clubs who have integrity.

They’ll probably accommodate Stranraer too.

As long as CeItic get the title everything else is negotiable (if required).

The SPFL are buying time with them and they are taking it.

I have heard unconfirmed reports of the 11-1 being changed to 9-3

If its 11-1 there is no chance of this happening. Although the SPFL will do ANYTHING to stop a forensic audit of the Dundee vote happening.
You can bet your house on the voting threshold being changed. It's the only way this will work I would go as far as 8-4.

It doesn’t dilute the prize pot at all. The prize pot is based on a percentage of prize money for position 1 all the way down to 42, not a dedicated ‘pot’ for the top flight. All that would happen is prizes for clubs 13 and 14 would be moved into the top flight.

That's based on the assumption of an average normal season which 20/21 won't be.

Massive subsidies will have to be made to lower league clubs to keep them going plus a massive drop in league revenue will make it impossible to keep that formula in place.

The SPFL won't have a league sponsor, might not be able to play the league cup and have to pay for the cost of hub stadiums all without potentially a single fan stepping foot inside a ground for 6-8 months.

They’ll probably accommodate Stranraer too.

As long as CeItic get the title everything else is negotiable (if required).

Cant see it.

Even if its 14 14 14, Stranraer still will be playing the Brechins and Albion Rovers of this world.

League Formation does not do much for them. They would still be in the bottom tier. And its an illegal vote in anyones mind bar the Scottish press that has caused all this.

That's based on the assumption of an average normal season which 20/21 won't be.

Massive subsidies will have to be made to lower league clubs to keep them going plus a massive drop in league revenue will make it impossible to keep that formula in place.

The SPFL won't have a league sponsor, might not be able to play the league cup and have to pay for the cost of hub stadiums all without potentially a single fan stepping foot inside a ground for 6-8 months.

It looks likely that League 1 and League 2 will be mothballed. Maybe even the Championship as well. If that happens I guess the lump of cash that would normally be paid out in prize money for those leagues will be deducted from the overall pot and distributed equally within each block of the three leagues. So a mothballed club in the Championship would get more than a mothballed club in League 2 for example.

The cash normally allocated within the top flight could be distributed as per current percentages.

The whole fcuking thing is a sham. The voting structure has already been changed to 1/11 for the scum get whatever the scum command

It's either Peter allowing the Jambos to stay up or Peter taking the risk of allowing Doncaster, McLennan, McKenzie and Nelms to appear in a court and being questioned under oath in front of a judge. It is a no brainer as to what is going to happen.

ST Mirren have said they'll vote against already, Hamilton won't vote for something that increases the likelihood of them being relegated the following season when the league drops back to 12 and judging by what Hivs fans are saying I think they'd be apoplectic with rage if their club voted to keep Hearts up.

It's doomed to failure before a vote even takes place.
You would be surprised ,St Mirren Hamilton ,Hibs etc will all be leaned on.

Cant see it.

Even if its 14 14 14, Stranraer still will be playing the Brechins and Albion Rovers of this world.

League Formation does not do much for them. They would still be in the bottom tier. And its an illegal vote in anyones mind bar the Scottish press that has caused all this.

There’s £800k in unallocated parachute payments if the Farts resolution is carried.

Back