Hearts league reconstruction plans

i cant see

Peterhead, Forfar, Clyde voting to demote themselves to the bottom tier to play the likes of Albion Rovers, Plus Cove Rangers won't be voting for them to go back down after not even playing 1 game in the league above. Thats 4 teams with only 2 needed in league 1 and 2 to see it fail. Stranraer will be in not better position in fact worse of as it will be harder to get out the bottom division. And Dumbarton have said this is not the time. Theres your 6 right away from leagues 1 and 2.

Hearts don't deserve to be in the league other than by challenging the process that expelled them from the league.

They have a case they can take to court and if they don't take it to court they don'e deserve to be in the Premier League.

At the moment, Hearts are content to let corruption pass so long as those who fvcked them over agree to see them alright. Contemptible club!

i cant see

Peterhead, Forfar, Clyde voting to demote themselves to the bottom tier to play the likes of Albion Rovers, Plus Cove Rangers won't be voting for them to go back down after not even playing 1 game in the league above. Thats 4 teams with only 2 needed in league 1 and 2 to see it fail. Stranraer will be in not better position in fact worse of as it will be harder to get out the bottom division. And Dumbarton have said this is not the time. Theres your 6 right away from leagues 1 and 2.

Now if you look at the 2nd tier. Ayr were mad regards reconstruction. So only 2 more from other 9 clubs. Why would clubs like Arbroath, QotS vote not to have the like of Hearts visiting them two times a season? Keeping Hearts in their league is security for them in more ways than 1.

Taking two top championship teams and placing them in league above, just weakens the 2nd tier financially for those clubs that spend most of their time there.

I think the rest of the clubs are leading them on. I don’t think it’ll happen.

I believe 100% it will happen.
Doncaster and his crooked mates have already intimated there isn't the money to fight it if Budge takes it to court.
I believe the SPFL have given Hertz the nod to come up with something that will fly with the other clubs.
IMO, this is why there's been silence from Tynecastle, they're touting their plan round the other clubs.

However I would love to be wrong and see Hertz set the lawyers on them.

Hearts don't deserve to be in the league other than by challenging the process that expelled them from the league.

They have a case they can take to court and if they don't take it to court they don'e deserve to be in the Premier League.

At the moment, Hearts are content to let corruption pass so long as those who fvcked them over agree to see them alright. Contemptible club!

And why we MUST vote not to allow.

They are going to stay up arent they?

Hearts’ latest proposal for league reconstruction is set to be submitted to the SPFL next week after taking a bit more time to consult clubs across all leagues

A blind man on a galloping horse can see it.

The team that’s being relegated at the head of Re construction plans. Only in scotland

Nothing as corrupt as modern day Scottish football, it is so brazen it's embarrassing.

I believe it requires two no votes from the Premier Division to scupper reconstruction plans once more - here's hoping someone voted with us in bringing this farce down.

What's the likelihood of the 11-1 vote structure changing and the Beggars having the decisive vote and voting FOR to then be lauded by everyone as the messiah's . Apart from us obviously.

What's the likelihood of the 11-1 vote structure changing and the Beggars having the decisive vote and voting FOR to then be lauded by everyone as the messiah's . Apart from us obviously.

its 9-3 vote if cash stays the same and no more teams come into the SPFL

a 14 team SPFL means any club landing bottom of the table will be severely crippled. The money for finishing last is night and day compared to now.

Doncaster will try and raise a parachute fund bigger than is but this might need the 11-1 vote

Hearts’ latest proposal for league reconstruction is set to be submitted to the SPFL next week after taking a bit more time to consult clubs across all leagues

Yes, they will get what they want in order to ward off the threat of legal action as I suspect the SPFL know they will lose.

Nothing as corrupt as modern day Scottish football, it is so brazen it's embarrassing.

I believe it requires two no votes from the Premier Division to scupper reconstruction plans once more - here's hoping someone voted with us in bringing this farce down.

I posted this just a page ago but will repeat it. Some obviously missed it.

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks.

Why would Budge have voted the way she did if there was not some sort of orchestrated plan to keep Hearts up?
I also think it will be worth watching what Dundee get in terms of friendlies and loan players before we start back.

Yep. Lawell will be backing the team that took points of us and dumped us out the SC.

The SPFL have kept all the clubs that they have to sweet and have left us isolated. Don’t think there is anything our Board can do.

Teams in the new bottom tier of 14 that were League 1 in the current set-up are going to vote to put themselves one bad season away from going out of the league? Can't see it.

Championship teams diluting their prospect of entering the Premier division with increased competition? Difficult

Championship teams voting the recently despised Inverness into the Premiership? A gift to Scott Gardner, lovely.

I really can't see it. This isn't happening. If it was the plans would have been unveiled today. It does however buy a bit more time for bullying and coercion.

If Budge's plan is to cut the Highland League and Lowland League adrift to reduce the requirement to 9-3 from the Premiership though it goes against every principle she has espoused in order not to see Hearts disadvantaged. If that is the case she is no better than the cabal she has railed against and she deserves all she gets.

If the Championship is going to be mothballed along with Leagues 1/2 then there may be a case to go to 16 rather than 14 in order to keep clubs like Hearts, ICT, Dundee and Ayr playing. Would need approval from Sky though - and that may be its downfall.
IMO Hearts will offer not to accept any extra pay outs if it was a 14 team league
Meaning 12 of the 14 clubs already in the SPFL won’t lose any monies but the saved 2 won’t get any extra but survive relagation

Teams in the new bottom tier of 14 that were League 1 in the current set-up are going to vote to put themselves one bad season away from going out of the league? Can't see it.

Championship teams diluting their prospect of entering the Premier division with increased competition? Difficult

Championship teams voting the recently despised Inverness into the Premiership? A gift to Scott Gardner, lovely.

I really can't see it. This isn't happening. If it was the plans would have been unveiled today. It does however buy a bit more time for bullying and coercion.

If Budge's plan is to cut the Highland League and Lowland League adrift to reduce the requirement to 9-3 from the Premiership though it goes against every principle she has espoused in order not to see Hearts disadvantaged. If that is the case she is no better than the cabal she has railed against and she deserves all she gets.
One T in Scot , like a famous manager.

6 spfl knocked it back before vote could even take place.
One or two might change their minds but doubt they all will.
If it's still 11-1 to go through then no chance St Mirren and Hibs will block it
I can’t see any club voting for a smaller Share of the pot.

It's all desperate stalling by Doncaster, the SPFL and the SFA.

They don't know what's going to happen in the short term. None of us do.

What they do all know is as long as nothing changes nothing will harm them. The executives are fighting for their lives, and if there are casualties fine. The bigger the mess the more secure they are.

And the bigger the mess in Scottish Football the more secure CFC feel.

Dundee united will be voting as a premier club and cant see them wanting Inverness to join them and Hearts staying up with potentially 4 down next season.

They will have to use some cunning plan to get them onside.

Said it before bud, I hope you’re right.

I’m just at the point where nothing they try / do will surprise me

Said it before bud, I hope you’re right.

I’m just at the point where nothing they try / do will surprise me

I raised the 3 points before.

Doncaster will sort out the SKY deal and make it out, it would be brilliant if voted for.

Hearts will sort out the financial differences by possibly using parachute payment that was due or not accepting financial rewards next term.

That leaves the 3 down plus possibly another next term. They will come up with some plans. Maybe they will make the 14 permanent with 1 up , 1 down and playoff

Will other clubs take the chance of missing a home game against Rangers or Celtic? Currently guaranteed 3 old firm home games, with this 12 league split, it will be 2 with a 14.

Of course they are - the SPFL will do what they can to suit now as they can't afford the fight. As long as Celtic got their title it really doesn't matter what happens now.

Normally I would agree but they quest to get celtic a tainted title has resulted in them making mistakes. And now they know they are in soapy bubble if any team is granted a forensic audit of the dundee vote.

I’d imagine that IF Rangers head to the courts it will be in relation into the legitimacy of Doncaster’s resolution.

Plus the scandal of the SPFL / Doncaster sending a deliberately misleading letter to UEFA informing them that the majority of member clubs wanted the season ended before any such vote had taken place. He should have been sacked for that alone, never mind the mountain of other stuff.

Normally I would agree but they quest to get celtic a tainted title has resulted in them making mistakes. And now they know they are in soapy bubble if any team is granted a forensic audit of the dundee vote.
That's essentially going to be up to us to fight - Hearts aren't going to do anything.

Celtic have been awarded the league.
That was the top priority.
With that done and dusted, everything else can be reviewed and changed.
There had to be relegation in order to get the title awarded.
After it’s awarded, it’s open season.

100% spot on and their plan has hit a big stumbling block, That Dundee vote and its legality. They will do anything now to stop this being examined in a courtroom.

Think about it, the scaremongering that was done in regards calling as is with no promotion or relegation. Broadcasters and season ticket refunds ETC yet what have we got today? Broadcasters wanting refund and season tickets refunds.

This cannot be allowed

But it isn't open season without consequences.

Just wait and see when the clusterfuck of 2020/2021 begins to unfold.

Am i right in saying that the vote required in the Premier League is only 9-3 not 11-1, if that is the case then it will get voted in and we will essentially have a null & void season but the scum are champions & scumdee utd get promoted. If the club sits back and allows this to go ahead Scottish football will be finished , believe me there is no way back from this.

Back