Hearts new boys

Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán

CD6_A7398_180_C_4576_952_E_75_CB752_BB853.jpg

Naisense: Right here’s eh plan lads..I’ll start on the bench, mediatate n try n find the form that allowed me to choose any Scottish club this summer.

Kylie: I’ll showboat inbetween Beaton blowin his whistle, might even dive like a did vs Aberdeen. Surely they’ll take me back noo

Outcome: Rangers prove they’re going forward and don’t need to delve into the past.

No issue with Laff either, not spoken a bad word against us and is earning a wage at another club. Spoken to him and his wife a few times honest man that’s a bluenose. The other guy I won’t even say his name tratior!

No issues for me with Lafferty. Thought he did OK today and had to be watched carefully all the time.
He also seems a bit more mature; probably one of those guys who grow up a bit later than most others.

No issues with the big man and thought he was their best player today other than the goalie

Lafferty I think realises what we are all about and misses it .
He could do us a turn next season as part of the squad .

Lafferty I think realises what we are all about and misses it .
He could do us a turn next season as part of the squad .

Sorry mate, we are building for the future and we don't need to bring these guys back. They are the past.

W.A.T.P.

Lafferty could still do us a turn as a squad player.

I also don't understand the comments towards Lafferty considering he's been very courteous and respectful towards us.
Yep, would rather have big Kyle than say Hererra.

We should have signed him in the summer for free and saved some money.

Back