Hearts new signing

Ex Schalke. Fairly highly rated at one point but Im pretty sure he's caused a bit of trouble at his last few clubs
From what I’ve read it was an issue over him refusing a Germany call-up (u-19s) because he wanted to play for Albania and was waiting on being granted citizenship. Ended up choosing Kosovo when fifa gave them recognition (I won’t pretend to know the ins and outs of the politics of these nations).

A signing is always a gamble but I’m hoping the lad can hit the ground running and inject a bit of something.

Was a lot of hype in his early days at Schalke, had plenty chances all over by the sounds of it. Hopefully he takes a couple of weeks yet to acclimatise to Scotland...

Never heard of him, hope he's shit though and hearts struggle and end up relegated.

Never head of him and as always YouTube makes him out to be a superstar but if manages to stick a few past the tims next month then I'll be happy.

We’ve never been linked with him but a decent player for Hearts’ level.

They’ll need all the help they can get to avoid the drop.

What an absolute waste of a career thus far.

Avdijaj is a talented player just carries a lot of baggage. Poor attitude and fitness issues. Bags of ability so will be interesting to see how he gets on in Scottish football?

I'll go out on a limb there and say if he's able to recapture his early career form/promise then he'll end up at us in the summer for a token fee. He's undoubtedly a good player, seems to have some issues...as long as he's not got a grezda like mentality and knuckles down he'll do well for them IMO.

He played about a dozen games for Willem II in the Netherlands.

I told my Dutch mate, who follows Willem II, that the Wet Farts were interested in signing him:

''He is trouble. His contract was torn apart by our manager. The guy can be brilliant but he is not a team player".

Get the popcorn ready if he signs!

Last edited:
Hearts is 1 of the best away trips in the league, mental that people want them relegated.
Hate them, hate their fans.
When we were in administration their club and supporters were as bad if not worse than the scum across the city for running their mouths about us and what sanctions we should face.
So %^*& them.

Back