Hearts on sunday, why?

Sky don’t have FA Cup games & sometimes use their slots to show an SPFL game at 15:00 on the Sunday of FA Cup weekend

sky sport centre was showing st boo v aberdeen but not our game on tv thats why i asked, i seen elsewhere its on another sky channel. Thanks.

To allow them to go further ahead. Only half joking as they always seem to play before us, time for a conspiracy plot...

As pointed out it is FA Cup weekend in England and it is nothing do with no EPL games more the Championship are affected as well so Sky don't select games that might end up be postponed due to those teams that might be in FA Cup action

Only game from the EFL this weekend on Sky is Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers tomorrow night

So they do a double header from the SPFL instead, was like that last season we are at Livingston on the Sunday at 4pm with St Mirren v Hibs before it

You’re surely not suggesting they consider the fans when they arrange the fixture lists.

I can tell you now. That’s never gonna catch on.

The issue I have is why Tynecastle? we played them at home ,then the draw in Edinburgh surely it should be Ibrox then back to Tynecastle if they made the split.

We played them at Tynecastle October 20th then Ibrox on December 1st this season

Back