Hearts only league win with Stendel against us.

Gio#56

Since Stendel was appointed on the 7th December. They have played 12 league games. And won 1!! In fact this season Stendel has won 2 league fixtures in 23 inc with Barnsley. Really shocking stat and even more shocking they only raise their game when playing us.

5 points dropped to the team bottom of the league is a genuine concern, especially as we took the lead in the last one.

I think these teams see us as soft & a team who can be got at( I hate the word bullied), I maybe wrong but we seem to play the killie pitch rather than the killie team at times & the 2 games at tynecastle this season we didnt seem up for the fight & allowed ourselves to be got at by a more hungrier looking hearts team which to be honest is unforgivable

It’s a disgraceful statistic, spare me all the bullshit of teams raising their game against us, this has been happening since records began, it’s always been the way of it.

The galling thing is, Hearts weren’t actually that good against us, they played reasonably well but it wasn’t an amazing performance.

The number 1 priority for all the diddy teams is to stop Scottish football from returning to being dominated by 2 teams. They’re hoping we’ll never recover from the scum getting 10, then 55 before us. Then given enough time celtic themselves will reduce to their level out of sheer lack of meaning to their existence. Then maybe someone other than celtic or Rangers will be crowned Scottish champions.

We more or less always make a slow and passive start at Tynecastle, which plays into their hands. An early Rangers goal or two would knock any nonsense out of Hearts. They are bottom of the League for a reason.

He never struggled at tynecastle last season.
We've struggled at rugby park since we came back up, only 1 league win in 8 attempts.
Some folk on here never like to let facts get in the way of a good dig at the management team

As frustrating as it is, it should be taken as a compliment. We’re still the biggest, most important club in the country who people want to beat. We need to rise above it and when we do we’ll be stronger for it.

Rubbish or not, they will be fired up for this cup game and if we're not at it, our entire season could be on the line. Braga away on the Wednesday and Hearts away on the Saturday. Huge games for our season and the filth game on the horizon after that. I hope to God we get our mojo back and soon. A good performance and result this Thursday at home to Braga could kick start us once again. We've played so well in Europe this season at times and had great results so you never know.

Quite simply, they were up for a scrap that day and we weren’t.

Additionally, we only had one attacking full back which they doubled up on which nullified our main threat going forward.

we played terrible against hearts, whether or not they Raise their game we should be good enough to beat them/Kilmarnock etc.

Hearts made the game scrappy, and they were able to win the scrap.

If we had gone and player pre-Christmas break free-flowing football, we'd have won the game simple as that.

We didn't, and Hearts are going down.

Every recent Rangers title-winning side has stats like this. ICT always seemed to cause us problems and we also got hammered off of St. Johnstone. I’m not saying we shouldn’t address it but I think most folk have unrealistic expectations based on a rose-tinted perspective of the past. One big difference people forget is that (Smith sides especially) got bailed out by the mhanky mob bottling it (especially their keeper) when we dropped points.

Back