Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

FFS man, do you honestly expect the kiddy fiddlers and their cabal to just voluntarily hand over money to the "diddy clubs"?
After all their efforts to install placemen in the SPFL and the SFA to completely sew up the goings-on in Scottish fitba to always benefit them and them alone?
Incredible.
But it's a proposal that the 42 member clubs would vote on and surely none, outside of the scum would vote against it? It's a way to circumvent the cabal and their placemen.

But it's a proposal that the 42 member clubs would vote on and surely none, outside of the scum would vote against it? It's a way to circumvent the cabal and their placemen.

Yeah, nice dream.
Meanwhile, for what it's worth, I don't see why WE should contemplate giving any more of our hard-earned to the so-called "diddy clubs".
Many of them benefited from comparatively massive injections of cash from our travelling support during our forced demotion.
How many of them remembered that when we were looking for support for our motion to the SPFL?
Damn few, so the whole fucking lot of them can go hang. :p

Yeah, nice dream.
Meanwhile, for what it's worth, I don't see why WE should contemplate giving any more of our hard-earned to the so-called "diddy clubs".
Many of them benefited from comparatively massive injections of cash from our travelling support during our forced demotion.
How many of them remembered that when we were looking for support for our motion to the SPFL?
Damn few, so the whole fucking lot of them can go hang. :p
Imagine if we get papped out in the qualifiers and the scum make the CL which, given the likely seedings, is not unrealistic. I agree that we owe the SPFL nothing but if this charade of the last few months has shown anything it's confirmed that clubs are only interested in self preservation and serving their own interests. Why not tap into that and take the CL windfall away from them?

Imagine if we get papped out in the qualifiers and the scum make the CL which, given the likely seedings, is not unrealistic. I agree that we owe the SPFL nothing but if this charade of the last few months has shown anything it's confirmed that clubs are only interested in self preservation and serving their own interests. Why not tap into that and take the CL windfall away from them?

Aye, sounds great.
Feel free to come back and call me a cynical old Hector when it all comes to pass.

Imagine they did this ,then another time we have something happen and the clubs decide to do this again

Back