Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

You have to think this is the whole charade coming to a head now.

Why did you go to court (Hearts) ? Its against the rules.

Why did you (the SFA) send a letter to UEFA imploring points per game to decide on Champions League places and by definition our relegation, without even asking a member club for input or making a single public statement ?

Why would Hearts waste their time following ‘roolz’ and end up with the league starting while they were led a merry dance waiting to be heard.

Rangers will be sat waiting for the imminent green light to challenge the title.

If I were Hearts’ lawyer I might be considering approaching the judge with a few questions about impartiality in the arbitration.

If they have any sense they should be going all out tonight to get it back into court first thing tomorrow morning imo.

Hearts/Partick have %^*& all to lose now go all out hell even thrown an interdict to prevent the season starting.

The SPFL/SFA cabal must be stopped.

I think the Hearts/PT statement tonight is a move to have the SFA refuse their request. They need to ask for a delay before they can return to court seeking an injunction delaying the SFA hearing until after the outcome of arbitration is known.

They need to show the court that they have exhausted all avenues before seeking legal intervention.

I can not possibly see a court refusing a request in such circumstances.

I really think the SFA/SPFL cabal are now absolutely desperate and clutching at straws possibly with a view to a quick conviction of Hearts/PT and even possibly expelling them from the league before arbitration. If you think about it if they are expelled then they no longer have to engage in an arbitration process with organisations that are no longer members of the SFA.
Never underestimate how low these båstards will go.

The hearing before the Complance Officer is scheduled for 6 August I think. The CoS has already stated that the Arbitration should be concluded before the season starts on 1 August.

SFA require submissions from the 2 clubs by 20th July.

Deliberate act by SFA.They are at it.
The complaint can't be an excuse for failing to comply with the arbitration. It's a.simple threat that will see the media and hollicom brandish the £1m/£0.5m/expulsion threat in the days ahead in an attempt to make both Hearts and Thistle fold.
Don't fold Hearts/ Thistle.....
The cards these ¢unts hold are at best a high 9.
They are bluffing.
You both have a Royal Flush. Play it out FFS.!!

They are though SJ.

Doncaster on both, Mulraney the placeman?

To me this is to protect Doncaster & MacLennan at a personal level from having to resign when the truth is made public.

Gangsters the lot of them.
I believe this is the cabals last throw of the dice and it's high risk. If the SFA dont grant the clubs request for a stay of execution it could, and very likely, be deemed by a court to infringe the guidance of Lord Clark in his summation and who ordered the SFA arbitration . This plays right into the clubs hands to take the SPFL to court when/if the arbitration fails.

It looks like the cabal is in a corner here. However this turns out it has exposed the SFA as finally collaborators with the cabal.

I believe this is the cabals last throw of the dice and it's high risk. If the SFA dont grant the clubs request for a stay of execution it could, and very likely, be deemed by a court to infringe the guidance of Lord Clark in his summation and who ordered the SFA arbitration . This plays right into the clubs hands to take the SPFL to court when/if the arbitration fails.

It looks like the cabal is in a corner here. However this turns out it has exposed the SFA as collaborators with the cabal.
Sorry
Not following . What clubs seeking a stay of execution? The collective SPL clubs?
Hearts and Thistle will want the Arbitration, what excuse can the SPLSFA have for not going ahead with that?

Sorry
Not following . What clubs seeking a stay of execution? The collective SPL clubs?
Hearts and Thistle will want the Arbitration, what excuse can the SPLSFA have for not going ahead with that?
I'm refering to Hearts and Thistle request that the response to the notice of complaint date of the 20th July be extended. They can correctly argue that they are already dealing with the arbitration at this time.

It looks like the cabal is in a corner here. However this turns out it has exposed the SFA as finally collaborators with the cabal.

Absolutely, and as we on here suggested mate.

For a guy who was a player, assistant manager, general manager and managing director at Thistle, Ian Maxwell is a scumbag of the highest order... I know we all knew anyway, but what an ungrateful rhat.
Totally understand where you are coming from but that compliance woman is unlikely to have raised this complaint on her own. Instead she will have been instructed to do so. She is a minor player who will do what she is told. Although he is the chief executive of the SFA, Maxwell, too, will have limited authority and will work to instructions. The people who are issuing the instructions will be hard to shift.

I dont think anybody is surprised by anything that the cabal pull now.

What is really sad is that we have a media and 30odd other clubs who aren't bothered by it at all.
Not only that, we have the Ayr utd chairman stating that he's donating cash to dundee utd/rr/cr legal bill because they are the clubs who are being most damaged.

That's what you're up against here.

Haven’t Hearts and Thistle just followed due process?
Doesn’t look like the SPFL followed due process ,they were meant to contact SFA during the process of calling the leagues which they didn’t ,

Hearts and Thistle are being fucked over here ,SPFL is meant to be the clubs so speccy keeps saying ,but the board that these clubs had screwed them yet they are being sanctioned ,absolute joke

Hatred in the game is only going to grow thanks to these clowns

I think this is a deliberate ploy by the SFA and SPL to disrupt the arbitration hearing in order that the actual evidence is not released to the review panel

Have the SPL complied with Lord Clark and provided ALL the evidence and records relating to the vote?

The sleekit cuunt McKenzie and the SPL’s QC won’t be allowing the SFA to cite Hearts & Thistle unless they have a motive or angle they are playing

The entire SFA and SPL need cleansed and a full clear out

The control Lieswell has over the governing bodies is outrageous and we have the compliant mhedia saying phuck all and only too happy to run with the threats of expulsion etc to threaten and bully Hearts & Thistle

It’s a complete mess but the bastards have reasons for their actions today

We just don’t know what their plan is but we all know it’s to ensure Nonce FC retain their tainted title and save Doncaster and Maxwell in their roles

Let’s not forget the SFA CSA 2 year overdue review and Nonce FC needing their placemen in position to ensure they get off with a 50 year cover up and protection of the paedo ring at Parkpaed

Too many influential and powerful people are in jeopardy if the truth was to be told.

It’s unreal this scandal is being allowed to be allowed with the corruption in plain sight

What?...........to Dignitas??

Slightly off the subject, but I know a guy who went to Dignitas to finish himsely off, but after getting the jag, he felt better and decided to come home.

When I was speaking to him, he told me that on that morning, guess what he was given for breakfast...........................f**king CHEERIOS!!!
HAHAHA! Dignitas would be less painful than the sh*t show that is Scottish football!

Found that statement incred
Not only that, we have the Ayr utd chairman stating that he's donating cash to dundee utd/rr/cr legal bill because they are the clubs who are being most damaged.

That's what you're up against here.
Found that statement incredible. So those teams have been shafted but Hearts and PT haven't.
I take his point on the change at the top and anything is better than what we have just now, but honest to god, the hipocrasy is Just mind boggling

Who do you expect to resign ,none of the incompetents have any inclination of leaving ,they are doing the job asked by the puppet master

That will depend on the findings during arbitration. From the outside the voting, the lobbying of Uefa and the threats to clubs all looked very dodgy. If an independent panel agree and set relegations aside then the devil will be in the detail. Resignations may follow.

Back