Hearts Pre-match Press Conference

Craigie

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B]
FollowingFollowing @RangersFC
More
It's press conference day ahead of Saturday's trip to Tynecastle. Steven Gerrard and Steven Davis will be along to speak to the media shortly.

D4gp87-XsAAMwDS.jpg

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 2m2 minutes ago
More
SG: It will be a tough match, they will be confident after the cup. Craig will have a tough physical team to beat and their fans will be up for it.

More
SG: We need to go and play football the Rangers way and control the ball.

More
SG: I respect and welcome the chairman's opinion, we recently had an open and honest conversation and I look forward to catching up with him face-to-face shortly.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 1m1 minute ago
More
SG: We want to finish this season as strongly as we can and then we will get ourselves best prepared for next season.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 16s17 seconds ago
More
SG: I'm not a guy with a magic wand, everyone knows we will need backing. There has been progress made in a lot of areas which I am happy with and I have also made it clear where we need to improve in the eleven moving forward.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 30s30 seconds ago
More
SG: The thing that made me happy the last few games is that we have defended very well.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] 51s51 seconds ago
More
SG: We want to try and take maximum points tomorrow and then we will look forward to the next game. We don't have to look at the focus and targets for next season now. Things will happen behind the scenes in terms of targets, pre-season and transfers.

[B]Rangers Football Club[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RangersFC[/B] now
More
SG: Steven (Davis) was always going to take a bit of time because of his lack of game time, it was about all of us needing to be a bit patient and now we have him at a level where he is confident and influencing games.

Begging Davis for ideas on how to improve the national team :oops:

Fck off you twat you are there to talk about Rangers !

Begging Davis for ideas on how to improve the national team :oops:

Fck off you twat you are there to talk about Rangers !

"Please Steven, please tell us how the next tarrie...., oops, sorry, manager can make Scotland great again" :D

p.s. I wasn't trying to use ellipsis. That is not an illegal use of ellipsis in this post :))

"Please Steven, please tell us how the next tarrie...., oops, sorry, manager can make Scotland great again" :D

p.s. I wasn't trying to use ellipsis. That is not an illegal use of ellipsis in this post :))
I think you miscounted the full stops...Banned:))

Back