Hearts statement on morelos racial abuse

Can hardly blame them.

He pure bounced the ball off their grass after being penalised for going shoulder to shoulder with strongest guy in the league... and winning.

go against the grain here,I just can’t believe the majority of hertz support condone this shyte . ban these morons sine die .

What did the ugly guy say?

My guess this is not racist and is simply another suffering opposing fan shouting wanker arsehole after Morelos has scored against his team.

Just a guess.

racism is a society issue, it's not exclusive to one or two clubs. find it all rather petty. i also watched the video and thought it was inconclusive. before you know it some guy's pic is out there and already seen as guilty

If it's the clip with the old gumsy bald guy I don't think you can say he was being racist. I didn't see anything racist within the clip and a witch hunt for an old guy shouting something he might not have said could ruin his life.

Hopefully it's the later.

If it's the clip with the old gumsy bald guy I don't think you can say he was being racist. I didn't see anything racist within the clip and a witch hunt for an old guy shouting something he might not have said could ruin his life.

found it pretty inconclusive tbh.

The sun reporting it was the hearts fans who complained about it he must have said something

sorry but can't see how that's at all relevant
Rhetoric is ramped up that a Spanish speaking foreigner is fair game because he doesn't speak to the English speaking press and then we have opposition fans giving him racial abuse. Alfie has been painted as a villain in this country and the press on a few occasions have now had a dig using his Colombian nationality and all of this goes towards building up the case its fine to have a go at him. Was the offender directly influenced by the article, maybe not but it all adds to the build up of their justification he's fair game!

Back