Hearts statement on morelos racial abuse

After what's happened this week and even yesterday, if this was Celitc and their French striker the world would know all about it .

The real racism is how Morelos get treated in Scotland every week by the so called pundits.

Well said mate . All the boy has had since he arrived here .

Ratho, Sodomy and the Sash
B4qkPklIYAAZ3Wz.jpg
Old Shane’s a Dentist’s nightmare , imagine any female kissing that gub ! Sufferin’ Isaac .

Did Sutton not allude to that....he mentioned Alfie celebrating in front of the Hearts fans and they don't like it.....?

Well when Lennons jaiket got hit by a coin the media were quick to condemn the Hearts fans and absolve Lennon of any possible blame.

Sutton can blow a goat, I recall a St Johnstone player celebrating right in front of our fans last year and not a word was said.

If folk can't take someone celebrating a goal I'm front of them without tossing coins or racially abusing someone then they shouldn't be there.

Well when Lennons jaiket got hit by a coin the media were quick to condemn the Hearts fans and absolve Lennon of any possible blame.

Sutton can blow a goat, I recall a St Johnstone player celebrating right in front of our fans last year and not a word was said.

If folk can't take someone celebrating a goal I'm front of them without tossing coins or racially abusing someone then they shouldn't be there.

Or in the case of Rangers celebrating in the middle of the pitch is deemed a bookable offence.

Some Hearts fans are bringing up what about what they (us) were singing about today and asking if anything is happening to them.

Does not excuse racism in anyway though.

Would not be surprised to hear more of this in the days ahead.

Now I was not there so I could not comment but we really have to be smart about this. It will rebound on us someday.

Aye but the same idiots are moaning about 'Derrys Walls'. One tube was challenged on his description of it being 'sectarian' and all he could muster was something along the lines of 'well its loyalist so it will be'.

We can debate all day about what's appropriate for a football ground but, there is bugger all in Derrys Walls that is even close to racism. Whataboutery at its worst. Tbf quite a few Jambos are saying exactly that.

A thread about Morelos on Hearts Kickback, comedy cold how much he gets under their skin!

Disgusting to see dregs being racist in 2019. Seriously? Abusing someone because they have a different skin colour to you, no place at all in football or society. If he’s found out that he was being racist then he should be prosecuted and banned for life.

Tav got Racist abuse at the Declandome, nothing happened. Alfie got pinged with a coin at St Boo, nothing happened.
To be fair at least the Hearts fans stayed in the stands when abusing our black players, unlike their spoonburn sisters.

The saddest thing is you know, you just know, that there are many in the Scottish media dissapointed that it isn't a Rangers supporter being accused.

I have no doubt that racist's exist in every support, but that shouldn't be used to tar an entire support with the same brush.
Hearts will identify and ban this fan. The Police may decide to act.

It appears that top level football is now the ground on which the battle against racism will be fought.

The media have a responsibility in their reporting - i suspect they will fail as they are incapable of being impartial.

A thread about Morelos on Hearts Kickback, comedy cold how much he gets under their skin!

You sure they're not talking about the boy up top for them? Strongest guy in the league but falls over anytime goes near him

Just to be clear, I ain’t suggesting Alfie did much wrong or that he deserved any abuse. I just think too many people get offended far too easily. Alfie was just laughing at them when they gave him dogs abuse and I say good on him. I think he’ll sleep well enough tonight.
I hate the offended at everything brigade, however racism is disgusting and I'm offended by it. If this is proved to be true then the guy should be charged.

I wonder if this why morelos started to play cery aggressively before he was subbed. Hes not been playing that way this season untill today and its funny how there are racist accusations in question
Tbh i think he was getting angry at being fouled for the 20th time and fuckall done about it

I watched the incident multiple times again last night night on the BT Sport coverage.

He starts off with a foul mouthed rant including multiple swear words but right at the end it’s pretty clear to lip read “dirty black bastard”.

Any benefit of the doubt I was giving him earlier now gone. The racist genetic throwback deserves all that is now coming his way.

Absolute scum behaviour in this day and age.

Ive just read about it onlne the sun n daily record et etc even the hearts statements... the lies about RANGERS FANS WERE SINGING ABOUT UP TO THERE KNEES in fenien blid always gets rolled out.. even though it wasnt sung at tynecastle yday...yes rangers have there own problems but other clubs have it as bad and just roll out but the ranjurs are bigots stuff..

Yes. It's confirmed. Have you not watched the clip and read the statement released by Hearts?

Yes I have watched the clip and I am not a lip reader. All I see is an ugly gormless prick shouting at Morelos. Is he saying anything racist - I don't know?

If we are going down the route of charging people based on the opinions of lip readers then we will have this sort of shit every week - and we will be targeted more than most with scum trawling through our games, zooming into our fans and watching for anyone who mouths anything that remotely looks like fxxxxn bxxtxxd.

I see a statement released from Hearts saying they are investigating the incident - I have seen nothing confirming racial abuse.

If there is confirmation that this guy has racially abused our player then he gets what is coming to him and he will deserve it.

That looks as if he shouts “you dirty black bastard”

'Ya f***in dirty black b*****d'

Digsusting. There really is some vermin out there. I've heard several things like this. Marvin Bartley used to get it stinkin whenever he came to play with Hibs.

No place for it anywhere. Morelos can celebrate anyway he likes as long as he doesn't step over that white line, no one deserves to hear that stuff.

Yes I have watched the clip and I am not a lip reader. All I see is an ugly gormless prick shouting at Morelos. Is he saying anything racist - I don't know?

If we are going down the route of charging people based on the opinions of lip readers then we will have this sort of shit every week - and we will be targeted more than most with scum trawling through our games, zooming into our fans and watching for anyone who mouths anything that remotely looks like fxxxxn bxxtxxd.

I see a statement released from Hearts saying they are investigating the incident - I have seen nothing confirming racial abuse.

If there is confirmation that this guy has racially abused our player then he gets what is coming to him and he will deserve it.
why don't you know? its pretty clear what he is saying to Alfie!

I am genuinely stunned.

Inexcusable at any level. I really cant think that anyone wouldn't think this was racially motivated abuse - astonishing given the amount of commentary about this issue in recent weeks. Football banning order and heavy fine seems in order however I cannot help but think of the Hibs moron who committed a couple of offences and was barely punished. 140 hours or something I think.

So where are the sfa/sfpl statements on this. And more so what are the police doing about it. Seems very quiet.Is it because it's an offence against a Rangers player? Maybe the police are spending their precious time and resources going through footage of Rangers fans looking for the more trivial offence of singing.

'Ya f***in dirty black b*****d'

Digsusting. There really is some vermin out there. I've heard several things like this. Marvin Bartley used to get it stinkin whenever he came to play with Hibs.

No place for it anywhere. Morelos can celebrate anyway he likes as long as he doesn't step over that white line, no one deserves to hear that stuff.

Fair play to you for being honest mate. I agree with your perspective.

Always found it odd how the same guys that scream abuse at a player for 90+ mins, can get all wound up when said player cups his ear, puts his finger to his lips or holds his hand up in celebration.

Fair enough, it stings if you're on the receiving end but suck it up and take it like a man.

Alfredo's response was perfect in my opinion. "Sh, sit down ya cretin...naebody wants to hear it"

Back