Hearts statement on morelos racial abuse

'Ya f***in dirty black b*****d'

Digsusting. There really is some vermin out there. I've heard several things like this. Marvin Bartley used to get it stinkin whenever he came to play with Hibs.

No place for it anywhere. Morelos can celebrate anyway he likes as long as he doesn't step over that white line, no one deserves to hear that stuff.

That's exactly what he shouted and it doesn't need a course in lip reading to come to that conclusion.

Fair play to you for being honest mate. I agree with your perspective.

Always found it odd how the same guys that scream abuse at a player for 90+ mins, can get all wound up when said player cups his ear, puts his finger to his lips or holds his hand up in celebration.

Fair enough, it stings if you're on the receiving end but suck it up and take it like a man.

Alfredo's response was perfect in my opinion. "Sh, sit down ya cretin...naebody wants to hear it"

The maturity he has shown this season is night and day. He would have been within his rights to blow his lid at that crap.

Back to the 70s.,Just saw a clip from Rangers Radio where the let someone use the terms “d@rkie” & “©️oloured” referring to saturday’s game. Sickening.

Back to the 70s.,Just saw a clip from Rangers Radio where the let someone use the terms “d@rkie” & “©️oloured” referring to saturday’s game. Sickening.

It was Sunday's game the caller was referring to and he was shouted down for the comments.

To be honest, I’m not 100% sure what the guy shouts from looking at the video footage posted. It’s clearly ‘ya f*cking dirty’........something. Alfie walks across the camera shot at the crucial moment. Easy to guess what it could be, but not with certainty.

The first time I watched it I thought it looked pretty clear what he was saying, mostly gums or not. What is it people think he’s saying if it’s not the words he’s alleged to have said?

Work in Edinburgh amongst many jambos and while most were shaking their head and disgusted by it, I did hear a few season ticket holders try weaken it by saying “ it’s out of order but........Morelos brings it on himself”.

Stay classy guys and gals.
Ah, the “but” word, ad soon as anyone uses that word when talking about racism , I leave the Conversation.

I’m sure Heart# will after they have investigated.
I’m not sure if they’ll report to the police but I have no doubt they’ll ban people if they come to the conclusion they’ve got the right people who used racist language. Budge seems determined to protect the club and her investment from both embarrassment and harm.

Work in Edinburgh amongst many jambos and while most were shaking their head and disgusted by it, I did hear a few season ticket holders try weaken it by saying “ it’s out of order but........Morelos brings it on himself”.

They wouldn't dare say that about Lennon

Reactions: 8-1
Hertz fans bleating about sectarian loyalist songs from the away end...... the very same songs they were belting out at Fester rd 3 weeks ago
source.gif

How? By being black.

They’re a different breed man. Plenty white players celebrate infront of away fans and you don’t see them getting racially abused. Needs to fuxking stop and aoon

A report would need to be filed to the police.
Really.So if a crime is not reported the police ignore it.Very unlikely,I hope as it has been widely reported by the media and hearts are investigating it allegedly. As I said maybe the police are ignoring it. The usual anti everything Rangers groups seem to be ignoring it.NBM etc.

Last edited:
bbc say police unaware of any incident. Police not interested in any incident is probably nearer the truth. sfa/sfpl likewise.
Poileas Alba are incompetent with an agenda.

This is the same agency who saw nothing wrong when 2 dolls were hung over the stands at the piggery as the filth staged a mock lynching. They had to be forced to take action and we have subsequently seen how they mishandled that.

Poileas Alba are incompetent with an agenda.

This is the same agency who saw nothing wrong when 2 dolls were hung over the stands at the piggery as the filth staged a mock lynching. They had to be forced to take action and we have subsequently seen how they mishandled that.

But that is what many Rangers fans voted for. Vote SNP and reap what you sow.

A thread about Morelos on Hearts Kickback, comedy cold how much he gets under their skin!

Compare that to the cultured ball playing centre forward they've got at Tynecastle

The media went into overdrive about the bigot and he then went on a rant about anti-Irish racism even though he's British.

Where's the similar fire from the media, for genuine racist abuse? Their failure because he plays for us is also showing the media up for the bigots they are.

Ones I work with are pretty much denying it happened but are more annoyed by the fact that their team has been “conning the manager and is the fans” so far this season.
I called them the new Aberdeen, only turn up against the rangers, they weren’t amused

I actually think it looks like he's shouting "dirty orange bastard", nothing would surprise me with that lot now. Either way it's still jail time.
Jail time? I doubt it. Seems like courts are a lot more lenient when the crime is committed against us,our club and our players.But we'll see.

That's 3 days now.

Guy's face (unfortunately), seat position, and what he said clear for everyone in the country to see.

So, any update on the "investigation"?

Back