Hearts Statement

Hearts and every other club in Scotland have been no friends of ours over the past 8 years so they can all go and fu'ck themselves. I hate every one of them with a passion.

Hearts took the cabal further than anyone did. The only reason people are saying they shat it is because we wanted them to do our bidding for us.

They've been shafted again to keep one team happy. Maybe two if you include Petrie's involvement and the fact there is a Scottish cup semi final coming up they cannot prepare for.

The Scottish cup needs scrapped as a minimum. Then Celtic and Aberdeen need to forfeit their missed games. Not fair on any of the teams they’ve mucked about. Why should a team face a fixture pile up because of them?

fc75e187b3037b5464f562b7ad0a0dcf.jpg

Omni shambles after corrupt omni shambles ! When other clubs start shouting only then will the corrupt bunch start to look over their shoulders ! As much as we may mock their course of action earlier in the farce that is Scottish football in 2020 , we should quietly encourage them to garner support . When the other clubs start calling this out their corrupt coats will be on a shaky peg !

Is there a worse managed league in world football?
Nope we've lost any rights to laugh at Nigerian corruption and I know we're in post Covid times but what happened to the FIFA ban for countries who had their Government interfere in football matters? I understand the Govt doing what they've done but a well run Governing body should be doing it already. The National side should be suspended and the SFA dragged over the coals and by the same stroke the SPFL

The old cliche about absolute power corrupting is never truer than here

It's blatant and they don't care who knows it. How they think this helps their EPL dream is beyond me

I sympathise with the position this puts them in today.

everything before today was entirely of their making and for that reason I won’t be losing any sleep. Their fans hate us and delighted in our recent history - f£&k them

Fck every lady's front bottom were are winning 55 this year once that happens we go to war

Hearts are quite correct . Why should they be punished for the irresponsibility of players from other clubs.
Another own goal from the authorities.

correct,
why are we allowed to train and play but lower league can’t train?
wheres the thought behind this?

I genuinely can't believe the short-sightedness of some on here.
Hearts have been totally shafted here, no matter what happened in 2012, everything dished out to them was a result of making sure the filth got a trophy they didn't win.

Like we didn't deserve what we went through, neither do Hearts.
Short-sighted, blinkered, apathetic, all of these apply to many on here but I suppose they’re just following the lead of the club’s board who have given up the ghost as far as getting rid of Doncaster and co. who still are continuing to work for the benefit of our enemy.

Hearts will do nothing. Nada. Zilch. Weak as dishwater. They will consider how to proceed by not training until the 24th as instructed. Fannies.

That’s such a poorly worded statement.

It’s hard to take the contents seriously when it looks like it was written by a 14 year old.

Don’t like Hearts much but this is nonsense. The authorities here are getting away with murder and all Clubs should be uniting and telling them enough is enough. The danger in sitting back is which Club will be the next to be targeted? And I think we all know the answer to that

If we're going to take on this mob, we need allies. The more wake up the harder it becomes for them.

Fair to say hearts are now firmly onside with us, as are a few other clubs. This lot running the game will f**k up again, so let's have a few more onside.

Spare me the 2012 talk, this is now 2020 and we cant go it alone.
Until we are in the firing line and then Hearts will not care a jot about allies.

Don’t like Hearts much but this is nonsense. The authorities here are getting away with murder and all Clubs should be uniting and telling them enough is enough. The danger in sitting back is which Club will be the next to be targeted? And I think we all know the answer to that
That is bang on the money for me.... We’ll be the club that gets a red card, it’s a certainty......

It’s very naive to take the attitude off f##k Hearts. This is another prime example of the custodians of our game highlighting their incompetence.

Would I rather have professional, innovative people running our game or Hearts to be screwed over by a cabal of corrupt incompetent buffoons.

I choose the first option every time.

Is it really worth all this criticism for Doncaster given the abhorrent way he is running Scottish football?

£380,000 says it is...

Doubt they’d have been relegated had the season completed. But you lie with dogs and you get fleas. 2012 wasn’t that long ago

Back