Hearts Statement

Can't be bothered with hearts now.. how they didn't build a case big enough to tap in an open goal is beyond me

i've said it many times before, the so called leadership of the SPFL/SFA in this shitty country are a disgrace.
All they ever do is paper over cracks and hope it goes away on every issue especially when it protects Celtic over any cünt else. I just hope that sometime soon all those cracks just cave them all in and get shot of them.

This has got nothing to do with the Aberdeen or sellick stuff .as hearts have said 8n the statement someone has went greeting to either spfl or sfa about them training pure and simple ......who's the grass but hearts are right they were all offered the same privilege and declined

Am I reading this correctly, are the SPFL seriously stopping Hearts from training because it will 'give them an unfair advantage'. Where do you go with this shit, Hearts have a bigger support, Hearts have their own training complex, Hearts can afford better players, Hearts are full time, all these things give them an unfair advantage over others in their Division and below.
Do they fancy taking you know who's Champions League ill gotten gains from them because, let's face it, it's giving them an unfair advantage...
who do hearts play 1st game of the season ?.cmon I'll be willing to bet that helms from dundee has gone moaning to his pals n I'll even bet he threatened to blow their email story if they dont stop hearts being in better shape before big kick off .this stinks n a blind man can see it

On one hand I want to feel sorry for them then I remember they did nothing to help us when we were unfairly demoted so f**k them. I do however want them to take their cases all the way

People really need to stop hating the game to death. The scum must piss themselves laughing at other clubs fans trying to make sure other clubs won’t work together. That is the one thing that will keep them in power as long as they want it.
It's part of their MO - get like minded people to invest in insignificant little clubs like Alloa so that you have a base line support in any votes and resolutions, get them positions on various decision making committees, work together to appoint various placemen to key positions and then, as the final piece of the jigsaw, turn the rest against one another thereby ensuring you will never be ousted.

Unless clubs stand together against them they will continue to laugh while we stand proudly alone telling any potential allies to f-ck off.

This has got nothing to do with the Aberdeen or sellick stuff .as hearts have said 8n the statement someone has went greeting to either spfl or sfa about them training pure and simple ......who's the grass but hearts are right they were all offered the same privilege and declined

It’s got everything to do with it. Hearts are being stopped training by the JRG to appease the Scottish Govt and make it look like Scottish football is getting its house in order (by limiting start up for lowers leagues clubs), and this was because the Scottish Govt were fuming with the Aberdeen and scum incidents.

Since when did the football authorities dictate when training starts? There is nothing in the Coronovirus emergency legislation that guides them to do that. They are acting way beyond their reasonable entitlement.

It’s got everything to do with it. Hearts are being stopped training by the JRG to appease the Scottish Govt and make it look like Scottish football is getting its house in order (by limiting start up for lowers leagues clubs), and this was because the Scottish Govt were fuming with the Aberdeen and scum incidents.
well the government says its no

So it was ok for them to start training a couple of weeks ago but now all of a sudden because Aberdeen and Celtic make a lady's front bottom of things, it's no longer fair on the other teams in Hearts' league that they're allowed to train?

Fair bit of mental gymnastics going on there...

Scottish cup tie :) nuff said. Shambles. They can't train and they have a Scottish cup semi coming up?!?! When is that, December?

Thing is though, it’s not really an own goal as they’ll never have to answer for it.

Sickening...something has to give with these cuunts at some point.
And that will come the day clubs like Hearts back the next club to suffer, join Rangers and push change.

Hearts pushed their own agenda while distancing themselves from our complaints.
Hell fire fucks right into them.

If they had any balls they'd keep training and doing their thing, and put up a defense in court as opposed to the contrary.

They'd be hard pushed to stop a company. Hearts. Having employees at work doing their job.

Scottish cup tie :) nuff said. Shambles. They can't train and they have a Scottish cup semi coming up?!?! When is that, December?
It will be played when the Japanese decides its time to play it, that will not be before Crowds are back. Any half witted Nation determined to carry a Competition over would at least have the sense to get it out of the way as soon as game started up again. Not here though, nah, let's wait and make it a showpiece. How hard will we laugh if they get done over in the Semi, fkn scum!

Oh they've been shafted. But I'll feel the same sympathy they extended to us from 2012. Same for every other club in trouble now. And to this day, I regret ever putting money in the "Save The Jags" tin all those years ago.

No love for hearts but looking objectively at this, they are getting a raw deal. They'll still be expected to rock up for the Scottish cup. They should tell them to stick it up their arse. Can't imagine there will be much financial reward for playing it anyway without fans.

It will be played when the Japanese decides its time to play it, that will not be before Crowds are back. Any half witted Nation determined to carry a Competition over would at least have the sense to get it out of the way as soon as game started up again. Not here though, nah, let's wait and make it a showpiece. How hard will we laugh if they get done over in the Semi, fkn scum!
Thought they had already set the dates as it needs to be concluded before the 20/21 competition begins.

The semi finals were set for 31st Oct/1st Nov (2 weeks after the Championship kick off) and the Final set for 20th Dec.

Sure Petrie initially said that they would wait as long as it took so that fans could attend this "showpiece" game but there was some contractual reason it had to be completed before the next one started.

Maybe Hearts should ask clubs to consider a vote of no confidence in the SPFL Leadership and see if any, or how many clubs, have changed their minds since we offered to oust the total wasters ruining our game.
This is the only way they can get back at them. The whole thing is a farce. Much as I like to see Hearts suffer the SPFL are just power crazy and it won't be long before its our turn again.

Hearts are clearly being shafted and I like to think that in some alternate universe somewhere, I feel sorry for all that's happened to them.

Hearts are being treated abysmally and this is another terrible decision that can be tracked back to once club . I think Hearts have been generally supportive of the Rangers stance against Doncaster.

Oh they've been shafted. But I'll feel the same sympathy they extended to us from 2012. Same for every other club in trouble now. And to this day, I regret ever putting money in the "Save The Jags" tin all those years ago.
This is how I feel about it. I recognise that they’re being repeatedly fucked over. I recognise that it’s unfair. But I don’t feel upset or angry on their behalf. I don’t feel sympathy. These people wanted my club dead and as a result whilst I don’t wish that on anyone and I don’t take any pleasure from their difficulties, I can’t find it in myself to feel sorry for them.

So strange to see another club being shat on from a great height by the Scottish football authorities, like an out of body experience.

Had things worked out differently the past decade I might have an ounce of sympathy.

Another Hearts statement that will lead to nothing.

Last edited:
I'll never forgive or forget however it's like bullying hearts for standing up to them, the politburo is always correct long live celt.. the party.

Meh.

There has been ample opportunity during the last 5 months for Hearts and other clubs (including us) to blow the lid right off of the tinpot cabal running the game up here. For various reasons everyone has shat themselves and stopped short of doing so. Therefore one can only assume at a fundamental level the clubs are somehow collectively happy with the SPFL's management of the game.

Therefore you reap what you sow. And again, I include us in that, unfortunately.

Hearts let them of the hook, and the cabal have just flecked them again, if I was a jambo I would be outraged, I.am not hell mend them,perhaps the penny will have finally dropped, you can cosy up to the devil all you want but it won't save you.

“We are incensed and will take careful consideration on our next actions.
In the meantime, we shall get one of our cuck directors to give another donation to the organisation that continues to shaft us.”

It makes no sense at all, and as much as Hearts can suffer for me, they are being shafted by the cabal for daring to challenge them.

It shows how much power the SPFL have and how much they do not care about perception.

We should care about Hearts being shafted. The main priority for the SPFL is ten in a row.

You have to feel for them.
No you dont
If the watery farts,amongst others,had voted for an independent enquiry I believe things would be significantly different
However thoughout the court case and subsequent SFA secret kangaroo court the Hertz only sought to prevent their relegation never once questioning the decision to award the scum the title.Their approach was ...do what you want just don’t relegate is.
Feck them

Anti-Protestant discrimination from the authorities? I am know that statement is tongue in cheek but you can guarantee if it was Hivs and the Bheasts rather that us and hearts always on the end of this treatment Call it Out and the GB would be laying siege to George square with hysteria being whipped up by their placemen in the media!

This is how I feel about it. I recognise that they’re being repeatedly fucked over. I recognise that it’s unfair. But I don’t feel upset or angry on their behalf. I don’t feel sympathy. These people wanted my club dead and as a result whilst I don’t wish that on anyone and I don’t take any pleasure from their difficulties, I can’t find it in myself to feel sorry for them.
Spot on mate

[QUOTE="Bluebear72, post: 6679931, member:

If the watery farts,amongst others,had voted for an independent enquiry I believe things would be significantly different

I am sure Hearts voted for the independent enquiry.

[/QUOTE]

The Scottish government has said this decision has nothing to do with them so hearts should tell the SPFL where to go, how can they legally stop Hearts from training, at the end of the day it’s Hearts that pay the players wages.

The decision re Hearts is JRG, brought about by Govt pressure on football to get the house in order. That is pretty obvious I think 99% of us can agree. The JRG have punished Hearts and not Aberdeen and the scum. Hearts cannot tell the JRG where to go. The govt are kneeling on JRG who are then shooting the wrong guys. It’s a disgrace.

How does stopping Hearts returning to training redress the situation where it is 2 SPFL clubs breaching agreed protocol? There are 2 clubs who should be punished. Aberdeen and Celtic. Neither have. If stopping training is the answer then it should be applied to the SPFL. That isn’t going to help celtic much though as they prepare for the CL qualifiers.

They should fuck off to Spain for a pre-season training camp the weekend of the semi-final. Say it was booked the same time as a certain others clubs tour of Japan. That'll bugger up the SFAs cup plans.
Tell me it is a coincidence that the two clubs royally screwed by the authorities are the two that are traditionally perceived as Unionist.

Celtic are going to end up playing Hearts in the Scottish Cup with Hearts having played no competitive matches for around 9 months.

For that reason, it is only fair to abandon last years Scottish cup and move on. Do the right thing here SFA.

The scotshit football authorities have as much talent as the cast of a carry on movie. less actually.
useless.hopeless,talentless clowns.At least the carry on team had babs windsor. She had tits.They are tits

People really need to stop hating the game to death. The scum must piss themselves laughing at other clubs fans trying to make sure other clubs won’t work together. That is the one thing that will keep them in power as long as they want it.
That is how the scum work mate divide and conquer .it also helps that the football association's like the spfl/sfa are full of their puppets .rather than the interest of the all the clubs in scotland these organisations are only interested in one club only.

Back