Hearts supporter and shareholder organsations send open letter to Scottish football calling SPFL to account

As with all the other clubs it's all about self preservation.Relegation threatened club allowed to advise all other clubs on reconstruction and their plan ensures they don't get relegated.Sporting integrity and sporting corruption go hand in hand in scotshit football.This is a very unfunny joke and it's aimed at us.
We must be the only team who have not been asked for an opinion or been invited onto one of these joke committees on reconstruction and problem solving within the sport.

There are no allies. None. Building bridges has been shown to be one boot in the balls after another. Every man, woman and child here has said so for years.

The only way Hearts will help us INDIRECTLY is if this fails and they really do take it to court. Their first, and only, wish is to stay in the league and move on. Then they can go back to hating us again.
Yes, but if it goes to court it shines a light on the SPFL board’s incompetence, it’s a win for us and another nail in their coffin.

So they are saying that clubs like Hearts shouldn't be left to decide on reconstruction, it should be SPFL led, but then produce a lengthy criteria list for allowing clubs to continue playing?

Yes, but if it goes to court it shines a light on the SPFL board’s incompetence, it’s a win for us and another nail in their coffin.
Agreed but we have to hope that the corrupt system fails. It hasn't so far. Everything has gone as predicted. As stated above, the only club not listened to is ours. We have no friends.

The statement will be ignored, unless you remove the poison that pollutes the SPFL. Namely Liewell, Doncaster, McKenzie and MacLennan, nothing will change for the better.

Are the filth working for the good of themselves?

Are Hearts out for anyone but themselves?

But you want RFC to turn the other cheek?

No wonder we are a laughing stock.

We will have allies, but only when it is too late.

For now the best thing to do is go along with whoever is facing up to them. Right now it doesn't matter about who done what etc. We need allies and we need to gain momentum before we go after them again. If this means Hearts are the first to challenge them then so be it. Just for the record I do not want us in cahoots with any of them is usual circumstances. But these are not usual circumstances.

Hearts are the ultimate hypocrites.

If reconstruction comes to pass and they are saved their silence and compliance will be bought. They are only complaining about the corruption because it adversely affects them, they have no moral stance.

That was then and I wholeheartedly agree that we shouldn’t be falling over ourselves trying to help them.
However, this is different in as much as that we need to be behind anything that demonstrates, even proves, our resolution was correct and deserving of success.
Going against Hearts on this occasion would be wrong.

They should have gone to court way back at the beginning , their doing their position , if you remember everybody and their granny was telling us to go to court . Too Many statements no action

the solution is already in front of them?

you gave the scum the title, therefore Hearts have to wave bye-bye to the league.
That’s happened.
what they are saying is , ask the 42, can you play BCD’s?
The yeses form a league structure of one,two? Leagues to continue playing.
if/when fans are allowed back in, the other teams form a temp league.
the end of the season will come the decision as what to do next. Some lower sides will be higher and vice versa.
i understand what both associations are saying, as they have copied my suggestion verbatim from an earlier post in one of the many threads.

That’s happened.
what they are saying is , ask the 42, can you play BCD’s?
The yeses form a league structure of one,two? Leagues to continue playing.
if/when fans are allowed back in, the other teams form a temp league.
the end of the season will come the decision as what to do next. Some lower sides will be higher and vice versa.
i understand what both associations are saying, as they have copied my suggestion verbatim from an earlier post in one of the many threads.

That's the problem though, as I've outlined earlier. You can't let QoS, for example, 'mothball' for a season and be replaced by Thistle, for example, only to then turn around at the end of the season and say to Thistle 'thanks for making up the numbers now off you go back to League 1' and QoS get restored to the Championship. What if Thistle were to finish top? It would effectively be a season of friendlies and that cannot be countenanced.

Why are Hearts so afraid of legal action? They probably have the best hand of anyone.

That’s a pretty weak letter and it sounds like they’ve accepted the status quo. Can’t say I disagree with the idea of having independent governance though, as long as the hiring process is transparent and they are accountable

Oh do fukc of you bunch of lily livered panty wetters. The first and only step to take is to sack the three stooges who run the SPFL. Stop wasting everyone’s time you fucking dickheads.

Anderson would "donate" £2M, approx £50k per club and the TBFTE would take their share ? Rhetorical question really. Surely Desmond ( he who is independent of a club as Anderson is ) could "donate" some of the Champions League cash that filters down to him via share dividends, allegedly given that Celtc have just been awarded entry to next season's Champions League.

Tbh , they are calling the spfl out here, so both Rangers, hearts and Aberdeen , three key members clubs basically saying the same thing and are ignored , it’s actually astonishing what the spfl are up to
It's not astonishing mate. The spfl is there to serve one club and one club only.

Yes that’s really going to make them stand up and take notice...that will be filled straight in the bin under, “if it doesn’t help the Tims we are not interested”. Waste of time. Legal action is the only action now.

Hearts originally had my sympathy as they should never have been relegated with the League incomplete, just as that mob should never have been awarded a bogus League title. However, when they accepted the bribe of League reconstruction to keep them up, they lost all credibility. They or us should have issued legal action against the crooked SPFL.

Oh do fukc of you bunch of lily livered panty wetters. The first and only step to take is to sack the three stooges who run the SPFL. Stop wasting everyone’s time you fucking dickheads.

You ain't getting this.

How do we sack the three stooges when they, backed by the filth are still running the chicken coup?

What you do is go for them at every turn.

Question every contentious appointment.

Rangers have been conspicuous by their absence.

We are reaping what dignified silence has sown.

Last edited:
The kinds of thing scum do. Dear Mr Dumbfecker will you check all clubs in the spl can finish this season before it starts and if they can’t can we have their place now

I don't really disagree with much of what they say, however I don't think they would give too hoots about this if they had been sitting 11th when Celtic were handed the title.

Stevie Kilgour - Secretary Federation of Hearts Supporters’ Clubs
Bill Alves - Chairman Heart of Midlothian Shareholders Association[/I]

The Budgey Smugglers

Hearts have no credibility left now. You cant try twice to neg dodgy league changes to save your skin with the very people you keep saving your going sue if you dont get your own way.

Hearts were the only team that could have sued and thats gone now.

There are some very pertinent points in it but Hearts have a bit of a problem in that it is difficult for them to be taken too seriously after a lot of Budge Fudge.

It is good to see the SPFL Governance being called out again though - I am happy to hear that from whatever source.

There are, but there are also some big issues they've completely ignored and gone with a nice wee request instead.

Spinless shite. %^*& them if they don't go to court.

Dear Mr SPFL, I’m sorry that we’ve been so weak and let you rape our club all in the name of giving the league to our almighty overlords, The Glasgow Celtic Hail Hail. Can you please reconsider and help us please mr Lawwell ahem Doncaster. We won’t say a word if you help us please please please.

Yours sincerely, faithfully and warmly,

The Jambo Tarties. Age 4.

PS

Please!!!!

I added the bit you missed to your post :p

Hearts will get what they deserve. Reconstruction at this time is wrong but not as wrong as the corrupt vote that put them down. It is therefore up to them to fight their own corner in the Courts and expose the corruption endemic in our game. If they survive by reconstruction then that is corrupt and perpetuates and indeed protects the people,who,should be hounded out

I suppose it is a start that Hearts are openly questioning the governance of the SPFL. We need a load of other clubs to follow suit pronto.

Hearts are neither calling out nor questioning anybody.
It's their fans' group and a shareholders' group who are behind this.
Meanwhile Hearts FC are still sitting with their thumb up their arse when they should be seeking legal recourse.

Are the filth working for the good of themselves?

Are Hearts out for anyone but themselves?

But you want RFC to turn the other cheek?

No wonder we are a laughing stock.

We will have allies, but only when it is too late.
Only when it suit’s Rangers
Only when we are benefiting directly and as immediately as we need it to be.
Nobody is saying forgive and forget here.
I’m suggesting we use the other clubs to help us.

As a stand alone statement, I think it's very good. Definitely, the way the SPFL should be set up, and run.
So , instead of griping and mocking another club, we need to embrace this stance.
Put aside their own politics, we've got our own remember.
It's been said on here before, we need other clubs and supporters to stand up with us, to get rid of the corrupt system, and put liewell and his club back in their box, but more importantly get us on a level playing field.

Back