Hearts Takeover Rejected.

Sums up this guys business skills

Wait for Hearts to be Relegated - probably go bust if not part time at least to survive no TV money etc

That is time to step in and pick them up cheap ??

FOH will end up with worthless bit of paper to wipe away their tears

Does the fact they are rejecting a takeover in these uncertain times not tell you that she knows something we don't?

My thoughts also.

buying players, need to take a vote
Sponsor, need to take a vote
Manager, need to take a vote
Kind of pastry on the pies........
That isn't how it'd work, fans would elect board members and they would be held accountable to the fans.

The reason it wouldn't work is financial

That isn't how it'd work, fans would elect board members and they would be held accountable to the fans.

The reason it wouldn't work is financial
So they would take a vote on who’s on the board.
:D

A fan owned Hearts wouldn't last more than 2 years
FztcDvx.gif

Hearts seem to be on a downward self destruct spiral. I really cant see them surviving if they can't get reconstruction to work in their favour

Genuinely used to have a lot of time for hearts and their support.

Now?

After how they reacted and behaved over the past 8 -9 years?

Trouble is coming your way as well as a load of other clubs who were involved in the vendetta against us and i for one have zero sympathy.

On kickback they checked the spfl rules and in times of emergency the board have the power to force through reconstruction.
They also think sky have told spfl they need the Edinburgh Derby as part of TV deal.
And lastly Budge has hired 2 qc and they have a very strong case on 2 fronts that will destroy Scottish football

On kickback they checked the spfl rules and in times of emergency the board have the power to force through reconstruction.
They also think sky have told spfl they need the Edinburgh Derby as part of TV deal.
And lastly Budge has hired 2 qc and they have a very strong case on 2 fronts that will destroy Scottish football

I’d be surprised if Sky were aware that Hearts and Hibs were both Edinburgh based let alone crucial to any tv deal for the league....

I’d be surprised if Sky were aware that Hearts and Hibs were both Edinburgh based let alone crucial to any tv deal for the league....
One quote I heard from one of them is that Sky would much rather have the Edinburgh derby than Us or the scum play a diddy team, I did point out that isn't true due to viewer numbers but he refused to accept that

He’d run them into the ground but I’m not convinced fan ownership won’t do the same. So either way, it’s a Win-Win as far as I’m concerned.

While fan ownership or the German model should eventually be an aim for most clubs, I really don't think it will suit Hearts here. Far too much uncertainty at the moment and you imagine clubs will still be feeling it a couple of years down the line.

As much as I think Budge has been a failure for them, is it better the devil you know for the time being?

His dad was 24 hours away from taking a club the size of Liverpool into administration while owner no wonder they turned junior down.

Got to question his motives trying to buy them in the middle of a pandemic while potentially being relegated into a league that might not even start?

Latest posts

Back