Hearts ticket emails out.

I’m guessing if you don’t get one (and you’ve only had 2 so far) you’re guaranteed one after the split?

Nothing here still on 2. Can’t be that many still on 2 now.

Interested to see how they work the post split games as we could have 3 category A games and I’ve already had a cat A game this season

I’m guessing if you don’t get one (and you’ve only had 2 so far) you’re guaranteed one after the split?
With some folk already having got 2 category b games and others not getting 1 category b game yet, you're unfortunately guaranteed nothing in this scheme mate.
I’ve missed out again, and still stuck on 2. Livi (cup) killie last week.

Last edited:
Remember if you have had two but one of them were Hearts already x 2, Aberdeen x 1 or Hibs x1 you are not in the raffle for this one. I think!

I checked my emails and had one from Rangers, got excited. It’s to wish me happy birthday! (stealth post) FFS, would rather have had the ticket to be honest :))

Livingston Away in the cup.
Killie away in the league.

Nothing else. Patient bear is patient.

I dont want to piss anyone off but I'd rather be honest, I got the e-mail this morning and it's my 4th of the season!

St johnstone (league) away in September
Livingston (league) away in November
Hamilton (Scottish cup) away in feb
Hearts (scottish cup) away in Feb

Also managed to get a ticket yesterday for st johnstone via our extra allocation.

Dunno if I got one because I still hadn't had hearts, Aberdeen, hibs or celtic this season?!

See if at the end of the season, people are on two does this roll to next season? If it does then remember piggery away is first OF league game...… just saying.

I dont want to piss anyone off but I'd rather be honest, I got the e-mail this morning and it's my 4th of the season!

Also managed to get a ticket yesterday for st johnstone via our extra allocation.

Dunno if I got one because I still hadn't had hearts, Aberdeen, hibs or celtic this season?!

Mate that could happen as you haven't had a Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs ticket. Celtic doesn't affect this category, it is a category of it's own.

Extra St Johnstone don't count on allocated tickets score.

Mate that could happen as you haven't had a Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs ticket. Celtic doesn't affect this category, it is a category of it's own.

There’s folk, myself included, who haven’t had Hearts Hibs or Aberdeen and are only on 2 tickets. Can’t understand why someone on 3 would get a 4th.

Well considering I have had neither of them and only got Livingston and St Mirren (March) I wouldn't be so sure.

As it stands the scheme appears to be completely random.

Guy on here from TO said 9k, think only thing that would change that would be Hamilton in cup plus now hearts so a long way to go.

Yeah post that over 9k were still on 2 before any additional cup games

Reckon that figure should be around the 6k mark now with the 2 Scottish Cup games?

Sadly none here. Had two (Livi/ Hearts both in the league) and I don’t think I’ll be fortunate enough to get a third in the split.

Still on two for us.

Got Hibs in the league, so wasn't expecting one.
Other game was Livingston in League Cup.

Given who our away games are looking like to be after the split, I can see us finishing the season on two.

Back