Hearts ticket emails out.

So with us having been at Hearts twice, Aberdeen and Hibs both once then thousands of people are out this draw, does it mean some on 3 would need brought in to make up the numbers? Does it even go as far back as last season? Is anyone still on two but were at either of the 3 Cat C grounds last season?

in which the club admitted that this was a mistake and therefore couldn't really tell fans that they were not getting the tickets ...........

have you taken a kid into a sweetie shop bought them a bar of chocolate then decided it was too close to tea-time ??

Apologies, I’ve never seen anything from the club stating it was a mistake. Maybe it would have been better if they communicated this to everyone on the away scheme.

@Greg Marshall any reason why several posters have today managed to get a 4th allocated ticket for a league game (not including ones additionally purchased) when it would seem thousands are still on 2?

Surely this should be looked at, as it stands mathematically its a doubt its going to work out equal numbers per fan never mind the mess up with some getting a better category of game.

They must be counting the extra allocation from St Johnstone. Nobody should have received a 4th ticket while some have only received 2.
My dads had four they all go through my email bank account . He’s had st Johnstone , livi ( both league ) Hamilton and now hearts ( both Scottish cup ) .

My dads had four they all go through my email bank account . He’s had st Johnstone , livi ( both league ) Hamilton and now hearts ( both Scottish cup ) .
Sounds to me like the ticket office has forgotten to exclude those who got Hamilton in the cup then. In my opinion we should have to pay to get onto the away scheme, that would surely employ a better level of staff to organise this ever so slightly better.

That’s the exact same as me and my son. I didn’t purchase any off my own back

Didn't get one, happy, we are away! Just need to fine a decent WIFI connection before flying home, hopefully get tickets post split

Would pass them on if we could but we won't be home to receive them. They get posted on Friday, we fly early Saturday. Will need to go down to the ticket office tomorrow to sort it out.
No problem pm me if you can arrange anything mate

how can people (myself included) still be on 2 and others on 4-5, including 2 trips to aberdeen and hearts etc.

Got ticket
Now on 3 after Livi cup and St Johnstone next week, and Hearts week after

Was lucky enough to get for this. My mate is intending taking the motor, could any bears give any parking suggestions / advice? Cheers

Not guarantee to happen

3 away - Celtic, Aberdeen and likely to be Motherwell probably 3500 tickets for the CCCS in total with around 6k? still to get then some might end the the season on 2
Cheers mate, thought it might be hard going to get another one.

Didn’t get one, again.

Killie, Motherwell and St Johnstone for me this season. The St Johnstone game is a free for all too yet it counts as one of my away allocation and not one for others.

Absolute shambles.

Got nothing as expected on our application but have managed to get some from somebody who can’t make it

Didn’t get one, again.

Killie, Motherwell and St Johnstone for me this season. The St Johnstone game is a free for all too yet it counts as one of my away allocation and not one for others.

Absolute shambles.
How’s it a shambles ?? Do you want a system where the ballot only counts for ‘bigger games ‘ ???

Back