Hearts Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebrof61

Official Ticketer
I have tried to call every one tonight that I had agreed to give Hearts tickets to ,I will try to call those who never answered again tomorrow ,
My previous thread has been closed to further replies

I have tried to call everyone we agreed to sell tickets to for a 2nd time today ,we still have a few that we have failed to make contact with ,we will try for a 3rd time tomorrow if we don't get a answer we will assume you no longer need the tickets.
We have people on a reserve list looking for tickets therefore we have no spare tickets

I have tried to call everyone we agreed to sell tickets to for a 2nd time today ,we still have a few that we have failed to make contact with ,we will try for a 3rd time tomorrow if we don't get a answer we will assume you no longer need the tickets.
We have people on a reserve list looking for tickets therefore we have no spare tickets
Nice speaking earlier and thanks for the tickets mate, really appreciated. Should have the transfer now.

thanks for the tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back