Hearts v Gers BBC highlights

Rob McLean - "Onside Arfield, that's why the flag stayed down"
...oh really? Fuck off twat you hurting prick!

Thanks OP.

at the end, the muppet rob mclean says score 3-1 but it could have been anything? oh really - like hearts 7 rangers 3? dumb fud

On Sportscene we got 5 minutes of coverage. Their game got 10.

Yes you are correct mate, it’s obvious the goal less cliffhanger at Easter road is far more appealing than a 1 - 3 reverse at Tynecastle, however my flabber was well and truly gasted - with Michael Stewart’s positive review of Rangers performance.

Sportscene were gushing over us, especially Stewart. Honest to god even when the bbc praise us some of you still find a negative. Let the uber staunch mask slip a second and enjoy a wee day off it lads :D

Too true bud.

Couldn't believe the gushing praise of us, from Stewart in particular.

On Sportscene we got 5 minutes of coverage. Their game got 10.
You didn't see Defoe's booking on the highlights but if it had been Alfredo we would have been given that extra 5 minutes of coverage and 49 different angles of the "stamp"

Yes you are correct mate, it’s obvious the goal less cliffhanger at Easter road is far more appealing than a 1 - 3 reverse at Tynecastle, however my flabber was well and truly gasted - with Michael Stewart’s positive review of Rangers performance.
That's only because he has A hatred of Hearts and Levein guarenteed

Vpn should help

The VPN I use is called VPN Unlimited. It has a specifically configured server for watching BBC. I haven't tried it outside of the UK yet, but see no reason why it wouldn't work.

e84h6v.png

I thought their coverage was fair. Pity they don't do this in the middle of the season when the stakes are high. Funny if we snatched the title, 'mon the Killie!:D

Having watched the highlights of the Hearts game I decided to watch the Sportscene highlights of the last game at the piggery. When Morelos was being sent off Liam was screaming into his microphone that "Morelos has been sent off 5 times this season but one was rescinded but this one won't be" FFS at that time we hadn't even appealed the red card but there is BBC Scotland telling us it won't be rescinded - another example of how they know that Trial by Sportscene does influence the Compliant Officer.

Back