Hearts v Hibs - Scottish Cup semi final

Est1872

Official Ticketer
As a neutral, quite like watching an Edinburgh derby.

Don't care for either of them, so quite happy to sit back and take in the madness, hoping they kick lumps out of each other and throw a few goals into the bargain. I feel they normally deliver that.

I won't be neutral.

Hoping Hearts pump them.
Ditto.

However, I had the misfortune to watch half an hour of Arbroath v Hearts and they were spawny as to hang into their resounding 1-0 win. Dreadful match. Really awful.

Hearts are utterly shite and the mini mentally challengeds should beat them quite easily.

Hibs will have too much for Hearts today I think, and that’s probably better in terms of competitiveness in the final.

Are all teams restricted to last seasons registered squad?
What is the result of say a red card for violent conduct with regards to games missed?

Very surprised to see you can get Hibs at 6/4. Hearts have little game time in them and many of their squad's fitness is questionable.

Hibs should win. But we know what can happen in derbies when one side is in the lower division.

Tbh the thought of the hiv winning another SC any year before 2120 is pretty much as bad as the mentally challengeds winning it, so hope Hearts are in the final. Anything else is really lose lose.

Watching this will remind me of how pish we were when we lost at Tynecastle in the round before.

I think this could be a decent game this evening . I think hibs will jus be to strong for them ....4-2 hibs I think

Hope Hearts win. Like others I quite enjoy watching these games far more than the 'elite' matches from down south or the Champions League.

Surely if you just quoted it, it has been said

Aw c'mon man get with the joke it's what the cool kids are saying these days.

Seriously though, can't remember the last decent Edinburgh derby I watched. The quality on show is always absolutely shocking.

Hope Halliday and Hearts win though.

It may not be as mental with no fans. Usually these games are riddled with bookings and sending offs.

Where are you getting those odds?
PaddyPower. Was surprised it was so high. Hearts were 9/5, Hibs 6/5!

Screenshot-20201031-154931.jpg

Hope the Hearts win, I absolutely despise those spoon burnin bastards Hivs, and although Hearts were shit v Arbroath last week, they were impessive in their first game v Dundee. I prdict an upset, Hearts 2-1.

Back